Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Anime Realm ❯ The Legend of The Anime Architect ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Legend of The Anime Architect

The next day Jared and Inuyasha were up before Kagome and they were at a small pond in the back of the house.

Jared: So this is Old Japan. I never was here in my life.

Inuyasha: It's not all peaceful here.

Jared: Like there is war here?

Inuyasha: In a way yes there is. We have a harsh Anime Master here that uses her thugs to kill anyone who is out of line. She has killed at lot of people who were out of line.

Jared: Oh... But will she kill me?

Inuyasha: Yes she will. You're not from around here at all. So she will be on a lookout for you more then anything. But there is a saying of an Anime Architect who is the good of evil and that he will deliver the anime world from evil. And they also said that the Architect would be someone not from around...here. Call me crazy but I have a funny feeling that you are the Architect.

Jared: Me? But I have never got anything good in my life. I always just get dumped a pone by everyone. And they just lay in to me. U__U

Meanwhile out at the fount of the house someone is walking by the house when they stop and they sort of change to an Anime Agent. The Agent has light blue hair in the fount and dark blue hair in the back and he looks quite tough and he has black sunglasses on and he has an earpiece in his ear. He pulls out his black gun and he starts to walk to the fount door of the house and he kicks down the door.

Jared: What was that?

Inuyasha: Stay here. *quietly walks in the house*

Inside the Agent is looking for something. He starts to ransack the place and Inuyasha is hiding and waiting for him to come to where he is. The Agent slowly makes his way down the hall and he has gun drawn he passes where Inuyasha is and Inuyasha socks him in the jaw and the Agent weals from the hit and he takes aim with his gun and fires at Inuyasha. But Inuyasha with being part demon after all doges the shots and then he does a swift kick to the Agent that sent him on his back.

Inuyasha: Soul Stealer! *he takes a swipe at the Agent and he slices his arm off*

The Agent looks like his body is spaseing out from that hit and he changes back to a villager. Jared comes in to the hall and he has a shocked look on his face.

Jared: What the hell was that?

Inuyasha: That was one of The Anime Masters Agents. One of her henchmen.

Jared: Dude you just sliced the basterds arm off.

Inuyasha: Come on we got to get out of here. Wake Kagome and tell her that we got to move fast!

Jared: Why did he change back?

Inuyasha: Agents don't die. The Anime Master puts agents in to the anime world. Now wake Kagome and tell her that we got to get out of here!

Jared: All right you don't haft to yell at me! *runs down the hall*

On the road Inuyasha, Jared and Kagome are running away from the house because more Agents will head to the house.

Kagome: I got an idea on where we can hide from the Agents until it's safe.

Jared: Where?

Kagome: We can go to the well and go to the modern times. My house is where the other side of the well leads to.

Jared: Good. We got to stay mobile and stay a few steps ahead of the Agents.

At the well.

Jared: Uh... You want me to go in there. *sweatdrops*

Inuyasha: Come on quit being a wuss. And head down. There is a ladder there.

Jared: Ok. *starts to climb down in the well*

Inuyasha: Man what a wuss.

Jared: *from inside well* I heard that!

In the Modern times. Jared sees that the house is a big old Japanese house that has stone walkways.

Jared: Man this is different then Old Japan. Buildings everywhere. Just like home.

Kagome: We can hide here for a wile.

That night Jared was sleeping on the sofa. But outside there was some black Hummers parked outside with the white letters on them called "D.I.I." and some guys that look like police SWAT come out of the cars and they had the same letters on the back of their uniforms. They were armed with magnum pistols, MP5's and some of them had M16's as well. A team of them went up the stars to where the main doors are. One of them unlocked the doors and in the team went. They have their guns drawn and aimed as they moved around the building. Meanwhile Inuyasha ears picked up a lot of footsteps and he is up and looking around of who made there way in the house. The D.I.I guys make there way to where Jared is and they take aim at Jared. But behind them Inuyasha pulls out his sword and sticks it in the back of one of the D.I.I. guys and he falls and the rest of the small group of guys turn around and see Inuyasha ready to fight.

Two D.I.I. guys run up to Inuyasha and try to beat him up but Inuyasha does a kick to one of them and a punch in the face and they both go down. Just then one of them came in to the room and he opens fire with his MP5 and Inuyasha hides behind a wall. Jared wakes up and he sees some dead bodies and he finds one of their magnum pistols on the floor. Jared quietly takes the gun and fires on the guy with the MP5 and he goes down.

Inuyasha: Where did you learn to fight?

Jared: Video Games. *some more D.I.I. guys take aim from the back sliding door and they open fire with their MP5's and Jared ducks behind the sofa with Inuyasha* Who are these guys?

Inuyasha: How the hell do I know! *Jared takes the MP5 from the dead body and he puts it in his other hand and he opens fire when the D.I.I. guys are reloading and they go down*

Jared: I though Kagome said this place was safe. Come on. Let's find her before they do. *picks up some ammo and runs out of the room to the back yard*