Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Fire From The Skies ❯ The beggining- prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire From The Skies: The Beginning

A Man's Telling of the Second Chaotic War- "I remember it as though it was yesterday. 50 years ago, a great and horrible apocalyptic event happened right here on Zi. But first, I shall tell you of the beginning of the end. I was just a boy when the black shadows and the fire fell from the skies. I was five and a half years old. A star ship of unknown origin came flying from the atmosphere, I saw it. The color was light gray, it was far bigger that three whole cities combined. No one knew what it was. No one dared to send up fighter craft to investigate. We just watched it fly, and fly, and fly. Eventually it went into the far distance, it flew to the point of the ocean, far above it. Then I could no longer see it. One month later, my parents got the newspapers. On the headlines it read: `a fort was attacked by an unknown origin. Fifty-five soldiers were killed. The Guardian Force is going to send out scout planes over the oceans to find that space ship that flew in from the atmosphere.' I wasn't quite sure what the attack on the fort meant. But soon enough I knew exactly what it meant. It meant terror, war, starvation, poverty, attrition, mass murder, death, and outright rebellion. A week later a cold shiver fell upon the people of my dear city called New Zi. It was in the Hellic Republic. I learned from school that the aliens had declared war upon us, and visa-versa. The people that declared war upon us were called the Tymithian Empire, or just the Earthen, which what their true civilization was called. I was told that these people were from a distant planet called Earth. After the declaration of war on our part, we saw waves of Guardian Force fighters, Hellic fighters, Gylossian fighters and Earthen fighter craft dog-fight in the sky above us…