Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Fire From The Skies ❯ A Day of BloodShed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lebensraum (Lebin-Shrahm) German word for living space.

Lebensraum:

In the dark of night an eerie fog fell upon the city of Nuz-drekla (Noose Dreckla) the capital city of the Earthen Empire. In the palace of Urumbork (Ore-oom-bork) the Emperor was preparing a speech for him to give to the people. He had a red cape on with a gold crown and a samurai sword in its sheath on his right side of his waist. All of a sudden the doors behind him burst open and a messenger ran in calling out the Emperor's name. The Emperor looked back and stood up and said, "Ah my faithful messenger, has the Gylossian Emperor accepted my terms for his surrender?" The messenger said, "No, as a matter of fact I overheard an officer speak something of them trying to regain their air superiority as I left the room after the Emperor rejected your offer." Then the Emperor slammed his fist down on the table. "Damn it, doesn't that son of a bitch realize that his people are out gunned and are outnumbered. Once I set my main plan in motion, he won't have a chance, I will wipe out any one who stands in my way of the Gylossian domination!" The messenger said to him, "Sir, might I suggest that you make a special military force, more highly trained, better paid and better equipped than the regular army is." The Emperor looked at him and asked, "What might you suggest I create that I haven't created already?" The messenger replied, "You remember Roman history, their special Legionary's." "Well I was thinking you could create a force similar to that of the Roman force. Give them body armor that could repel bullets and withstand two bombs." "They could be the Special Shock Troops or Storm Troopers of the Earthen Empire my Lord." The Emperor said with amazement to the messenger's idea, "You know what, that's absolutely amazing, why didn't I think of that, you know what I will create the legionary force and I shall call it the Legionnaire, and the soldiers in the Legionnaire shall be called Legionaries." "And further more I shall make you chief marshal of the force, and you will be given the job as well to go around door to door recruiting men between eighteen through forty years old." "I will get someone to make uniforms for you and the newly established Legionnaire Army." "I tell you this will be very good, a very good day for me." The messenger said to the emperor, "Also sire, might I suggest that you look for a special agent that will go around on assassination and search and destroy missions.