Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Leena's Past ❯ The GustBowl 4 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2

The GustBowl 4

Everyone followed the Doc to the hangar where they found new zoid Leena and Bit ran over to it, Bit more limping then running. "Team" the Doc announced, "this is the GustBowl 4." Leena looked at the zoid then saw and image, `her mother was waving as the cockpit closed, "I'm gonna teach these guys not to insult my zoid" the zoid then ran off.' Leena woke up to see Leon's hand in front of her face, `what was that?' Leena thought. "Ha pretty impressive Doc," Bit said, "but it's defiantly not a good as the liger." The Doc just walked right up and punched Bit in the face, "don't you ever say that!"

Leena just smiled and looked at her mother's zoid as the others left. Jamie's voice then came over the intercom "you guys we're going to hit some bad weather soon" Leena looked at the zoid then walked into the kitchen where Jamie was cooking dinner. She walked up to Leon and sat at the table thinking. 2 hours later she looked up at everyone as they began to put food on their plates. "Hey Leena aren't you gonna eat anything?" Brad asked, "No, I'm not hungry." Leena then got up and went to her room. Something's up with her," Bit said. "My daughter hasn't looked this grave since her mothers funeral" said the Doc.

Leena sat in her room thinking, `what was that?' `What's happening to me?' `Dad and Leon lied to me!" Everyone could hear Leena crying and Jamie who had always thought of her as a sister put the dishes into the dishwasher and walked over to Leena's room. He knocked on the door and when receiving no response opened it and went in. "He found Leena crying on her bed, she looked up and saw Jamie "Jamie" Leena cried as Jamie held her in his arms. "What's wrong Leena?" he asked, "I did it Jamie! It's my fault mom's dead!" Leena shouted through her none stop tears.

Jamie looked at his friend "what happened Leena?" Brad asked entering the room with Bit, "Leon just left" Bit said. "I killed her!" Leena yelled crying, "it's all my fault!" Leena cried like there was no tomorrow. "What happened?" the team sat on her bed with both worried and confused looks on their faces. Leena took in a deep breath and said "it was raining just like tonight. I was only 4 but I can remember it so clearly, my mom and dad were laughing as they watched Leon on and I fight over the last fresh chocolate chip cookie. We ended up splitting it, then for some reason I fainted, I woke up 15 minutes later in my bed. I was…angry."

Leena paused then said, "Dad was in the kitchen while Mom and Leon were in my room. I yelled at Leon to get lost and he was so frightened at my sudden outburst that he did. My mother sensed anger in me and I…I…I slapped her." Leena feel into Jamie's arms, "you slapped you mother?" Bit asked, "boy Leena I knew you could be mean at times but this..." "I couldn't control myself!" Leena yelled back at him. "I then began to fight her, pretty soon I was in Dad's room pulling the gun out of his dresser drawers. I heard my mother screamed and I turned around and I…………shot her!" Leena got those last two words out as quickly as she could. "She fell to the ground blood surrounding her, Dad and Leon ran into the room and saw me drop the gun, I quickly grabbed it and before they could stop me I shot myself." Leena stopped, "Leon ran into the kitchen and Dad watched me fall to the ground" Leena looked at everyone, "Leena survived but Jean my wife didn't." The Doc entered the room, "we later learned that Leena had a disease called Hypothetical Death. It was a rare disease and only one person had ever gotten it, that person was Leena." Doc looked at Leena and began to cry at the fateful memories that he pushed away. "Leena had an x-ray taken of her head and we found out that that one little faint had put her out of it. She woke up right after her mothers death."

"Then the base was set on fire," Leena said, "by me." "All of Jeans possessions were burnt except for her zoid, we rebuilt the fires destruction and here we are now." Leena ran out of the room not able to handle anymore. She ran to the GustBowl 4 and cried. Jamie followed her and suddenly yelled "call 911, Leena's out!"