Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Leena's Past ❯ The Hospital ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3

The Hospital

3 weeks had passed since Leena had fainted and Leon sat there looking at his siter "please god don't let this happen again" he prayed. Leena stirred and her eyes opened and she cried, Leon called for everyone and they all ran in. Leena was awake and healthy but the doctor told them that she had to stay for five more days just in case. The five day passed by slowly but Leena soon returned home only to find a feast sitting at the table. After the hearty meal a knock came and Leena's Uncle Laon (I think that's it) stood there holding flowers. "What do you want?" Brad asked him, "I'm here to see my niece if you don't mind" Laon replied then pushed past Brad and handed Leena the flowers.

That night around 10 Leena snuck into her fathers room and once again took his gun out of the drawer, she walked into Jamie's room. Hearing the door open awoke Jamie and he saw Leena standing at the door way, "Leena what do you waaa?" he saw her pull out the gun and he screamed and fell off the bed but not before Leena pulled the trigger and the bullet cut Jamie's arm.He held it and cried in pain as everyone ran into the room, Leena stopped and yelled "Jamie run!" Jamie ran into the group of people and watched her fight herself. Bit ran up to her but she kicked him in the face, she then felt her arm lift up to her head.

Jamie cried and Leena yelled "help me, stop me!" Bit got up and pointed the gun towards the ground but unfortunetly it wasn't low enough and Leena shot her leg. She cried in pain and dropped the gun as she fell to the floor holding onto her leg in pain.

The Doc called 911 again but they were to late even though Jamie had slowed the blood Leena lied the dead. She had muttered something but it was to quite for anyone to hear, and out of everyone in the entire room nobody cried as hard as Jamie and Doc. Jamie had lost not only what he had called his sister but also his best friend. The Doc cried for his daughter leaving him he had loved her so much and she was just shot right in front of his own eyes. He ran over to Leena crying Jamie already there. Bit put his hand on Jamie's shoulder he was crying "I never got to say I was sorry" Bit said, "and I never told her those three words" Jamie cried.

They all cried for the spunky girl, pilot of the gunsniper, brother of Leon Toros and daughter to Jean and the Doc was dead. Was it a suicide of a murder? They all thought then heard Leena's voice say "at least I won't hurt anyone else."

The End