Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ R&R not! ❯ SEEK HELP FROM THE ENEMY? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SEEK HELP FROM THE ENEMY?

There is one thing you should know! I won't put disclaimer cuz I think that the characters off of zoids chaotic century own themselves!!! lol

Hey Fire Stone! Thanks for the review! I'm sorry if there are cliff hangers in the future... but this story is pre-written and I started it a long time ago. I left off on CH.6 or 7 so it's not too late. Well you keep it up with your story and I'll try and do the same with mine! ^ . ~

Reese leaned over Raven as the gun fired to shield him, just in case. "No way in HELL in Hiltz gonna get this zoid!" She screamed. She knew she was hit when a searing pain went into her left shoulder blade. Blood leaked from the wound as she fell onto Raven. "Raven...leave...NOW!" "SHADOW!" Anger was apparent on his voice. Shadow roared anded blasted into the Genobreaker.It flared to life and Specular flew back to the big zoid evading shots from Hiltz.

Reese started to nodd off into darkness when Raven's cold voice broke through. "Don't die Reese.I don't want to have a dead body in here." "Sorry..." She closed her eyes anyway."Hey, HEY!" He urged the Genobreaker faster when Specular roared and and went into the Genobreaker like Shadow. It went nearly twice the speed as it was before. 'Hopefully it's not too late.'

Almost 2 minutes later they arrived at the town and Raven picked up Reese, while checking for a pulse. He felt a pulse and started running with the organoids into the town, getting frightened stares from people opening their doors to see what the racket was. To his left he saw a docters office, and ran for it. Not caring if people recognized him, he busted through the door and earning an awkward stare from the woman sitting at the receptionist desk. That's when they recognized eachother. "Raven?!" "Zoidian Girl?! What?" Than he thought a minute. "Reese was probly seeing this. A weakness?" (A/N:I know most of you are going, "Oh! He actually listens!" lol yes he does!) He muttered to himself. He told himself that he'd figure it out later. "Can you help her?" Fiona's eyes shifted downward to the woman in his arms. "What did you do to her?!" Blood was everywhere. On Raven'd clothes, on Reese's shirt... just everywhere.

Raven didn't say anything as Fiona ran to a hallway leading to the back. Raven walked over to the entrance of the hallwayand saw Van kiss Fiona on the cheek. 'Of course!' He thought. He paced over to the receptionist desk and sat her up. He touched the wound and and Reese groaned. "Well your certainly still alive." He said. "Shutup." She said barely above a whisper. Without warning, Raven reached into the wound with his fingers and pulled out the bullet, making Reese cry out in pain. "Oh stop being such a baby." He said as Van and Fiona emerged from the back room. Raven put Reese back in his arms and asked, "Can you help her Flyheight?" "We can, but you have to tell us about what happened later." "Whatever." He replied to Van.

'Does this guy actually care about someone other than himself and Shadow?' Thought Van. Reese giggled weakly and said, "I have to admit, you have a point there Van." Raven glared at him. "Oh, how long have you exactly been like this?" Asked Van, curious. "5 minutes." Raven answered for her. "Than, shouldn't you be unconsious?"

Reese smiled. "Your friend should know. After all, she's zoidian like me." Van looked to Fiona and Fiona looked to the floor. "Hmmm.... I see.You know Elise, we used to be best friends then.... but anyway... can I get cleaned up first?"


Raven stood outside in the cold leaning against the Genobreaker. Shadow lie down and curled up in a ball at his master's feet, bored. Lights of the town were starting to appear as the sky got darker and clouds gathered overhead. Snow had started to fall softly from blacking sky aiming to get worse over night. 'Why does Hiltz want the Genobreaker? Even though he built the Genosaurer (A/N: Sorry if I'm wrong! But that's how it's gonna be in this story!)and gave it to me, the Genobreaker is an all new zoid. Maybe he's power hungry and needs to feel in control. Oh well, just let him come after me!'

"Come on Shadow let's just leave." Shadow uncurled and stood up. He nuzzled his masters rough hand. "Don't tell me you're going soft on me." Raven looked down on his organoid which roared a no.

"Raven! Dinner's ready!" Said Fiona, coming up to him from the small house she rented. "Raven, can I ask you a question?" "You just did." "Well can I ask you 2 questions?" "Whatever." "Well first of all, why do you hate Van so much?" Raven scowled at the blonde. "Because before I fought him, I was the best. No one was a challenge. Than he came and made me second best. But now that I have my Genobreaker... I'm just waiting for my chance." Fiona hesitated. "Second of all, why is Reese traveling with you? I thought you and Shadow hated her and Specular both?" Raven turned to her.

"Do you think 'no' would stop her?" "Raven don't be too hard on her, she's had a bad past and--" "No! You don't get it do you? As tragic as HER past seems, it still doesn't compare to mine!" "You didn't let me finish!" Yelled Fiona, equally angry. "Just remember! She only acts upon what she learns! She cruel and seductive because that's what people acted like in front of her. The only reason she has mercy is Nichalo! He showed her both kindness and mercy!" Raven closed his eyes and was silent. Fiona than said, "Now come and eat some food. Or do you want your piloting performance to slacken because of no food? Then Van would be stil better than you." She then turned to the house and left Raven to ponder his own thoughts.


DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!DONE!D ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if you like to read stories, i got one by SnowBordr called Chaotic Truth or dare. It has Gay people in it but I about died laughing! It has a little Raven/Reese and it's rated R so consider! Bye Bye for now! Oh and Review!
~PuritysAngel~