Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ R&R not! ❯ BLOODY SNOW part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry this is so late! I have been working day and night on the MEAP test this week. And even before that I was stressing out on my Science Project.....And even before THAT, I had my exams........... so basically it's mainly school. But my baby cousin got sick and she's in the hospital. She's not even 1 yet! I think she'll be okay. Oh and one other thing! I made a HUGE mistake in the first to chapters. Reese's organoid's name is actually Specula and not Specular. I was up at 6:30 this morning watching zoids (it was one of the final 4!! ^^) and she mentioned the organoids name soooo.... well anyway Nuff said! On with the story!
'....' is thoughts
BLOODY SNOW part 1

"Mmm... That was good Fiona." Said Van, rubbing his stomach. "Thanks." She smiled thoughtfully. Reese yawned and said, "I'll go out and sleep in the Genobreaker now unless you might have an extra bed?" Specula (A/N: I'm not gonna screw it up this time!) roared to Shadow while the 4, including Raven, figured out where to sleep. Shadow came over and nipped her. Specula nipped back and it eventually turned into a game of tag, with the organoids running around the group. Everyone stopped and stared at the 2 organoids playing around. Specula had never played with Ambient and she wished he would have because she loved to play.
"Specula. Stop playing with Shadow unless you want Raven to... uh... do something to you or Shadow and I doubt it would be Shadow." Said Reese. Specula sadly walked over to Reese. 'But I was having so much fun... Ambient never played with me....' 'That's why we left Hiltz in the first place.' Reese thought back to her organoid. "Shadow." Growled Raven at black organoid who was inching over to Specula. Shadow shrank back to his master in defeat.
Come on Specula. We're going for a walk. 'You wanna come Fiona? I'll teach you more about our race.' Reese thought to Fiona. Fiona understood immeadiatly. "I think I'll go too. I need some fresh air anyway." As soon as they left, Van looked at Raven. "What's wrong with 2 zoidians alone with 1 organoid?" He paused. "Shadow!" "Zeke!"

"What do you want to know first Fiona?" siad Reese, sipping her hot chocolate from the thermos. "Well, why do you have psycic powers and not me?" Reese smiled. "Technically you do. You just need to awaken them." "Okay.Well anyway, why did you become my enemy if we're the last of a dying race?" Reese sighed. "I was just confused... confused and jealous.." Fiona was startled. "Jealous? Of what?" "Because you were surrounded by friends, got a lot of loving attention, and even has someone who really loves you."
"What?" She blinked twice. "Van loves me?" Reese nodded. "As you love him." A blush crept up to her face. "Is it really THAT obvious?" "Sometimes.." "We better start walking back. The snow's getting worse." Said Fiona turning around.

"Hurry up Van. The footprints are disappearing." said Raven. "I'm trying!" Raven rolled his eyes. "Just ride on your organoid." Van looked to Zeke, who lowered himself for his master to get onhis back. "Wait up Raven!" Van caught up to Raven, who was now riding Shadow. Sure enough, a minute later, they heard voices. "Fiona?Reese?"

"What was that?" A small crunching noise was heard. "Run!" Screamed Reese as shots were fired. Fiona and Reese ran with Specula until Reese thought of something. "Specula can you take us both tothe Genobreaker?" Specula roared a yes and Fiona and Reese took off on Specula's back.
Within 30 seconds they arrived at the Genobreaker. "Hopefully those mechanics fixed the cockpit shield right." Said Reese as she and Fiona hopped into thecockpit. "Specula!" Specula roared and flew into the Genobreaker, bringing it to life. "Search for heat sources!" A screen appeared in front of her and she saw 3 guys and 3 organoids.
"On toward those heat sources!" "Do you think 2 of them are Van and Raven?" Asked Fiona. Reese turned to her. "Wouldn't doubt it. And the other person and organoid must be..." "Hiltz and Ambient..." Reese paused. "I think we need a need a little light in here. A coincedence the only lights are on the floor." "That just makes Raven even more evil..." Muttered Fiona while Reese turned on the lights. Something was seen in the distance and Specula stopped. There, was Hiltz, Ambient, Raven, Shadow, Van, and Zeke.

"What's that noise?" Gun shots were fired and something jumped on Van. "Ambient!" "Don't worry about him, worry about me!" Said Hiltz punching Raven in the jaw. He fell back and got back to pushed Hiltz down hard, causing the air to rush out of his lungs. Raven cut off his airway until he fell unconcious and got up to see Shadow, Van, and Zeke walk toward him.
"Do you hear something?" "It's the Genobreaker. But who would be able to...? SHADOW!" Shadow lowered his head in shame. "You showed Specula how to pilot it didn't you!" Raven was cut off when the Genobreaker appeared in front of them. it stopped and Specula flew out and landed on the ground, collapsing. Reese and Fiona jumped out of the cockpit to Specula, Shadow was already there nudging her and only recieving weak growls.
Something made Raven turn around and he saw Hiltz get up and grab a gun. He aimed it at the group crowding specula. "Watch out!" Everyone looked to Raven then saw Hiltz, and Fiona ran. A gunshot was fired, but Raven was already in front of them, yanking them out of the way just in time. Van and Shadow jumped on Hiltz before he could fire again. Zeke got a hold of the gun and broke it, ensuring no more threats from that.
Ambient then hopped in front of Specula and Reese while the others were busy with Hiltz. Ambient knocked Reese forcefully out of the way and walked in front of Specula. "No!" Screamed Reese, getting up to help her. She ran to Ambient and jumped on his back, causing him to be distracted. Fiona ran to Specula and dragged her, with help from Shadow, behind the Genobreaker.
A ripping noise was heard as Reese's jacket was ripped from her body and thrown into the snow from Ambient's clawing arms. Raven got so angry, he threw Hiltz in the snow head first, leaving him for Van and Zeke, and making his way to Ambient and Reese.
Raven jumped up on Ambient, landing on top of Reese. Her shoulder was now squashed and causing her more pain now that someone was on top of it. Raven started kicking Ambient in the ankle with his dangling feet, hoping to fase the organoid. Ambient roared in pain, reaching back and biting Raven's arm. Blood trickled from the wound and he winced in pain. He let go along with Reese and tumbled on the ground.
Shadow emerged from the darkness and attacked the red organoid, knocking him over. Raven's blood leaked onto the fresh white snow, making the pinkish bloody snow, and Reese gently got off of him. 'Raven, we have a choice. They're transporter friend is in the area. We could use the communication system in the Genobreaker to contact them. They have Van's zoid and I don't think you can pilot the Genobreaker.' She said mentally. 'Fine. Only the transporter.' He replied.
Rese climbed up into the Genobreaker's cockpit and turned it to the main communication system. "Hey is anyone there who has Van Flyheight's zoid?" "I do." Said a female voice. "Well hurry and bring to the town he and Fiona were staying at. You'll see people fighting in front of the town and go there. And please hurry!" Reese jumped out of the cockpit and said, "Raven, get in the Genobreaker in case Hiltz gets up there."
She said looking over at Hiltz who was now running to the Genobreaker. "I don't think their transporter friend is gonna make it... " Specula walked up to her and growled softly. "You're right. This may just be the last mission for the Blue Devil and her companion." The genosaurer was now right in front of them.
"Damn! He better now touch her!" Raven grabbed the pistol from under the seat and opened the cockpit and jumped out. By now, the genosauer was roaring to high skies and in front of it stood Reese, ready to give more blood to the snow if nessecary.
DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Oh my god that took me forever! But alas, tis it done. Well I hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be here in a day or 2 so don't stress out over it! This chap. was typed on Valentine's Day so happy V-Day! Oh and don't forget to review!
~PuritysAngel~