Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ Betrayal ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
THE LEGACY

by Black Fury

DISCLAIMERS
1. I DO NOT OWN, OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH "ZOIDS". I WOULD LIKE TO OWN IT, BUT OH WELL!
2. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "DARK SPINER" FOR INVENTING THE CHARACTER "Kevin Batterson", AND HIS ULTIMATE X "DARK SPINER". ALSO, FOR LETTING ME USE "Isaac Cloud" AND "Zephyr".
3. I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO "MARIA DANAMA" FOR INVENTING HARRY CHAMP'S ULTIMATE X "DEIFIC CAT".
4. THIS FANFIC IS MEANT AS A PARALLEL STORY TO "Old Conflicts Renewed" found on ANIME ADMIRER'S ZOIDS PLUS NOW ENJOY!!!
5. If you want to contact me, my e-mail is ultimatefury@lycos.com. CHAPTER 6: Betrayal "The Champ Team versus the Crusaders Team. Battle mode 0988. ready, FIGHT!" And the Deific Cat, a HelCat, a GunBluster and a Mad Thunder charged the 4 Command Wolves, which suddenly disappeared. And a Dark-Judge Capsule landed right on top of the Judge."AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH! THIS BATTLE HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE BACKDRAFT GROUP! THE CHAMP TEAM VERSUS THE ZABER FANGS. BATTLE MODE…NONE! READY, FIGHT!!! And 5 GunTigers charged the 4 Zoids. "Omari, Lineback. Let's do it! Called out Kirkland, the lead pilot. Suddenly, the second one tackled Kirkland. "Get outta here you loser! This here's my team now! Attack!"Fine, Derek. But you'll regret it." And Kirkland, furious, shot the GunTiger's leg out. Then, he added "And screw all of you. And when you go back wagging your tails to your master, Altiel, tell him that Kirkland Jefferson said "Go screw yourself!"With that, the GunTiger, a custom Golden one, left, and the battle began. Mary Champ's Gunbluster promptly took out Omari, but the crippled Derek was hiding underneath his Shield, letting it down only to fire at the HelCat, which easily outmaneuvered it."Benjamin, you moron! Use your Stealth Shield!Yes, Harry." And he disappeared. Meanwhile, Lineback was being fired at by Sebastian's Mad Thunder, which was extremely maneuverable, even for a Mad Thunder. Also, it had a high-output beam cannon, and two Hiblit Vulcan Guns. Derek fired at its beam cannon's generator, which caused all three back mounted weapons to explode, taking the Zoid out of commission. Meanwhile, Derek had gotten up, and was playing a dangerous game of Cat and Mouse against Harry, who had the advantage… Kirkland was running through the desert, headed for the Blitz Team base, when he ran into several Gustavs, rental ones. He was suddenly encircled by Warsharks, and a Hammerhead appeared overhead. "Hey, Kirkland!" called out the pilot, who led the Fuma Team, a former Backdraft Team gone renegade. "Yo! So, looks like I found you guys.Did you leave your team?Kicked out, actually. I was looking for the Blitz Team.Hell, why not register with us?" called out the pilot of one of the Warsharks, a blue-haired fellow.Sure!" answered KirklandAnd the whole Team headed towards ZBC headquarters. Particle Gun…FIRE!" The Deific Cat fired its Charged-particle cannon at the single remaining GunTiger, Derek's black one. Omari's red one, and the Gunmetal gray unit piloted by Lineback had all been taken out. The brutal assault destroyed the shield, and damaged the Tiger. The Cat stepped back, and The GunBluster took it out. AH! GOD DAMNIT!! Oh all right." The Dark Judge raised its right Hand. "The winner is the Champ Team!" He seemed to almost spit the last two words out, in disgust. Then, he took off. Nighttime, the Blitz Team base. The Hunters had come to visit. Siege, Mike and Jenny were watching TV: a roadrunner cartoon. Both of them preferred the Roadrunner, but Siege apparently rooted for Wile. E. Coyote. Then, an otherworldly howl rose from the night. They stepped outside. In front of a Totaled Backdraft Team, composed of GunRaptors, a special stealth Zoid which blends GunSniper and RevRaptor, stood the creepiest Zoid any of them had ever seen: A Black Command Wolf, with a Lightning Saix's Pulse rifle/ booster pack, and a Koning Wolf's leg armor. Its head was a blend of the Shadowfox and Command Wolf, and its eyes were red. Its tail was that of a Shadowfox. It walked straight towards Jenny, Brad's daughter, bent down, and growled, opening its cockpit.When she didn't move, the Zoid growled again, more insistently, this time."Me? You…"Doc was astonished. "An Ultimate X…"As if to contradict Doc, the Zoid began glowing, and a smaller, sleeker version of it, which lacked the cannon, appeared, and nudged Jenny in the ankle."An organoid…Awesome!"Dad, can I keep it?Brad Hunter looked at his beautiful wife, Naomi, and nodded. "Sure" He liked this new Zoid. It reminded him of his old Command Wolf, while at the same time it was similar to the Shadowfox, his new Zoid, which he'd swiped from the Backdraft Group. "The Nightwolf, Jenny said, is a special Stealth platform designed to replace the Shadowfox. It's supersonic, and it has a Stealth shield, and smoke dischargers. It also has a multi-sensor, and the Interchanging Back Weapon System. Some compatible weapons are The RZ-046 Laser Vulcan Gun, the Z-24 Tri-barrel rifle, the EZ-026 Pulse Laser Rifles, the Wild weasel Cannonry unit, the CP-04 dual assault cannon and RZ-042 double-barreled gun, as well as various other Customize Parts.Who told you all that?" shrieked Doc. He was gawking at the Zoid like it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.Jenny smiled, and pointed at the two playing Organoids. "Night did.""The Tigers team challenges the Blitz Team for a Zoid Battle, two days from now, mode 0988, two-on-two.ZBC Battle Scheduling Office" All right!" hollered both Mike and Jenny "We're going!Great." Answered Doc. "Jamie, take care of the Battle paperwork, would you?Sure" Fools! Soon, I will be triumphant! Altiel,Yes, minister Prozen?Prepare My Zoid, the Death Saurer!Yes, sir.And the tall, greedy imperial regent, a direct descendant of the previous Death Saurer pilot, walked out.

geovisit();