Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: New Battle Century ❯ Another Story Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One: Another Story Begins

And, so, it was another normal day at the Blitz Team base.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" Bit yelled, running through the hangar. "Leena, leave me alone!"

"Alright, I will! After you stop raiding the fridge!" The redhead picked up a random tool and chucked it towards Bit. "I will teach you a lesson! You knew very well that I was gonna eat those cookies!"

The tool landed about a foot to the right of Bit's frantically running body, and he looked for a way out of this little predicament. He spotted Jamie polishing his Rainos, and yelled, "Hey, Jamie! Is the Liger operational today?!" A day before, the team were in a match against the Raven Team. They used suped-up Zabats, and the Blitz Team's Zoids took a pretty big beating. Jamie mumbled something as Bit ran by. 'I hope that's a yes,' he thought, running for the Liger. A figure walked into the way and Bit slammed into it, knocking them both onto the ground.

Bouncing right back up, Harry latched ionto the first body part that he could find. "Llleeeennnaa! Oh, you don't know how much I've missed you"

"Hmph!!! Hmph geast ofga mre!"

Harry looked down to find that the body part he was crushing to his chest was Bit's head. He quickly let go and started looking for Leena as Bit sat on the floor, gasping for breath. "Leena!! Leena, where did you go?"

Bit stood up and looked at Harry. "Harry! What the hell are you doing here? I thought that Doc changed all of the locks!"

"I did," Dr. Tauros said, walking up to the two. "But it seems Harry's infatuation for my daughter breaks through every defense i've set up."

Bit begins walking, and then notices many glass shards sticking out of his back. He walked up and pulled one out. "You know, you're gonna pay for the window that you broke in through."

"I don't care! I just wanna find my Leena!" Harry began to rush through the hangar, looking in every possibe spot that she could hide in. "LEEENNAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Bit stopped and wondered where she disappeared to, and then noticed a shoe sticking out from behind a box. He walked over, and as soon as Leena noticed him, she silently begged him not to tell Harry where she was. Bit did as he was begged to do, and he told Harry that he'd have to leave and try coming back when she was around.

"But I know she's here, I heard her yelling at you! Hey, who's shoe is that?" He walked over to the shoe and found Leena cowering against the box. "LLEEEENNAAAAA!!! I KNEW YOU WERE HERE! Now don't worry, I'll save you from these weirdos that tried to tie you up and make you cook bacon!"

Everyone else just looked at Harry. "Okay, I think I just felt my IQ level drop, so I'm outta here," Bit said, walking off. He walked over towards the Liger.

Leena looked towards him as he left, picking up a screwdriver and heaving it at Bit. It hit him in the head, causing him to run off, clutching the back of his head. "That's for raiding the fridge!" She started towards her room when Harry popped out in front of her. "Ahhhh! Harry, don't you ever do that again!"

"Leena, please, would you go out with me? PLEASE?!" Harry started to go into his I'm-going-crazy-because-I-love-Leena-and-I-won't-stop-until-she-loves-me stage. "I'll do anything!!"

"Harry, please, now's not the time. I've got a headache and I need to go and rest." Leena started walking past Harry again.

"Hold on a second! I challenge the Blitz Team to a Zoid Battle! If I win, you go out on a date with me!"

"N-" Leena started.

"And what if we win?" Doc asked, popping up freakishly like Harry did earlier.

"Thirty times the normal amount. And you won't see me around here again."

"Deal!" Doc and Leena said in unison.

"But only under one more condition..." Leean smiled evilly.

A/N: Hehe, there's the end of Chapter one. So, did anyone like it? If you did, please leave a review so I know that you liked it. Peace everyone!