Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Zoids: New Battle Century ❯ Crap Happens ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Alright, if anyone was wondering when I would, or hope that I wouldn't, update this story, here it is. I think it's kinda crap, but if you guys like it, I guess that's all that matters.

Chapter Two: Crap Happens (nothing interesting goes on in this chapter)

"What?!" Bit yelled. "You signed me up to battle Harry?! How could you, Doc?"

"Well, we need the money," Dr. Tauros answered. "Besides, with the amount that you'll get paid, you'll be able to pay me back for the armor sets that I bought you."

Bit begins to cry. "But why me?"

"Because Jamie didn't want to, Brad hasn't been around lately, and Leena is still ticked at you for raiding the fridge."

"Bit, if you're gonna cry, you might as well leave. You're ruining dinner," Leena said, sending a death-glare at Bit.

Bit knew very well that the look she was giving him meant, "Get away or conitinue living without a body part." He left the dining room and headed towards the hanger. He stopped when the looming figure of the Liger Zero came into view. "Hey, Liger, guess what? We have a match with the Champ Team tomorrow! I'm pretty excited, ya know? Ever since we entered Class S we haven't had as many matches." The Liger growled in response. "Yeah, it'll be fun."

/Somewhere in the desert/

The Shadow Fox stopped at a small tent, the only thing in five miles that showed any signs of life. The cockpit opened and Brad jumped down into the desert sand. "Hey, what do you want?"

The tent flap opened slightly. "I heard that you lend your piloting skills for large sums of money."

"Hmm...So, how much?"

"Name your price. All I need is for you to fight in one Zoids battle."

"Keep talking," Brad said.

END CHAPTER

A/N: Well, there it is...I'll get the next chapter up when I feel like it.