Fan Fiction ❯ Body Guard ❯ The Deets ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Body Guard

plot: A highly skilled bodyguard/agent is hired/assigned to protect a person. The person is the key to a highly dangerous project that, if activated with the codes incrypted into the persons membery, could distroy the world. The catch is, The person dosen't remember any of this, they wiped their own memory clean in order to protect themself. But the enemy has finally located him. So under government orders the body guard is called in. The highly unknow truth is, the target hasnt even finished high school. The agent, only went to grade 10 and 11, she is no posing as a grade 12 stundent. The target hired her after the letter he left for himself arrived in his mail.

The body guard: Female, 19 years old. As a evil past as her father was a gang leader and she, being his only child, was raised as a gang leader. By age 11 she already had 10 deaths to her name. By 16, she was the most feared person in the world. But when her father killed her boyfriend right in front of her, she killed her father, but bashing his head in with her fathers own walking cane. She then was arrested and taken in by the government to trained her as a double agent, working with gangs, as she knew how the worked. She's a cold hearted person who dosent let anyone in. But as a high school student, she has to act sociable.

The Target: Male. 19 and a half. Having self induced amesia, and imputted memories of a normal life in high school, he dosen't want to beleive the message h got from his past self. But the message was in video form, so there was no denighing it. He has an I.Q. of 215 and is a genious. His thoughts and ideas got him in alot of problems when he started designign a program that could hack into any system, government or otherwise and take control of everything. It was an artificial intelligence, and after a few trial runs He learned that the A.I. was self learning. So he shut it down, before it could take over everything and control the world. He has a mini computer that is a A.I. as well, but programed with morals and limits. Its in the shape of a laptop and has a anime sort of aperence. Cat like, with angel wings. But the face hands and legs are all human. Female, looking about 16 years old.

Characters:

The bodyguard:
Name: Yumi Oken Age: 19 Sex: Female
Eye color: ocean blue. black wire rimed glasses (reading) hair color: Golden brown
Hair sytle. Long, up in pony tail mostly. straight. (lara croft)
Clothes: High school, t-shirts and blue jeans.
Personality: Sarcastic, slightly unsociable. Intelligent.
Combative strangths: Acrobative, accuracy with guns, hand to hand.


The target:
Name: Eriol Unio Age: 19 1/2 sex: Male
Eyecolor: Emerald green, Black Glasses (bifocals) haircolor: Chestnut brown
Hair style: Messy short, always in a mess, but it looks good
Clothes: High school, baggy over shirts with white undershirts, baggy pants
Personality: Slightly shy, nervious around girls, very charming.
Combative strengths: N/A A computer genious. Yumi trains him how to defens himself.



Other dudes:
Bad guys, drive black vehicals, look fairly normal, except for having ear peices in their ears so they can always keep in touch with their head boss.