Fan Fiction ❯ Body Guard ❯ The Tease ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Salve! T'is Kiwi here, this is another random story idea which I have no real story line for, so I'm winging it!! Yay! So yeah, bear with me, I dun know where I'm going.

Part one: Assigned

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"His name is Eriol Unio, and he is your assignment." The man said tossing a folder towards a woman who sat on the opposite side of the table as him.

The woman took the folder and opened it, The picture of the man showed that he was about her ,age 19, and had chestnut hair and amasing emerald eyes. His hair was longish and messy, but it suited him. 'Not bad.' the girl thought.

"He dosen't looked like a member of a gang." She said. Looking throught the other files that contained all the information anyone could ever want about this guy.

"That's because he isn't." The man said making the girl look up quickly.

"Is he's not a member of a gang then why am I going after him?" The girl asked.

"You're not hunting him. You're protecting him." The man said

"Protecting him?!' The girl said slaping the file down. "I'm not some sort of body guard. I'm a double agent I kill people I don't help them!"

Then girl got up in a angry huff, she turned to wards the door.

"Yumi." The man said.

Yumi sighed and turned back around and looked at the man who called her back.

"You're the perfect person for this assignment." With that Yumi sat down in the chair again and glared at the man.

"Fine then. Why is he being hunted?" She asked putting her feet up on the table before her.

"He holds the key to the end of the world." The man said.

"What sort of key?"

"An Artificial Intelligence that is self learning. It can hack into any system in the world, and take it over. Governments, national security, nothing would be safe."

"And this geek holds the key."

"Yes, in a matter of words, you are correct. He created the program."

"Then why dosen't he just delete it?"

"A self induced amnesia, all he thinks he is, is a average high school student. "

"So your telling me, that I have to protect somone who doesn't even know why he needs protecting."

"Yes."

"God damn it." She groaned shutting her eyes.

"It gets better Agent Oken, You're going back to high school." Yumi looked at the man in disbeif.

"No fucking way." She said

"Yes way, you leave tomorrow. Good luck Agent Oken." The man said turning and leaving the room.

"He hates me. He fucking hates me." Yumi groaned getting up. "I should of fucking stayed in Japan."