Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Help Myself:A Robin and Starfire Lemon ❯ Little Girl, Sweet Revenge ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
All right here's the second chapter to Can't Help Myself. So hears the recap, Robin fucks with Starfire when she's sleeping (literally) And she eventually wakes up. Robin, who tries explaining his actions, admits he loves her and runs off. And Starfire after giving it some thought decides she loves Robin to, and runs to his room to tell him. Robin is terribly upset, thinking that his manhood got the best of him (Kinda like what my mom says. "It's amazing how some guys let their lower head control their upper head) and has now totally fucked up his life, and weeps himself to sleep. But he doesn't know that Starfire is on her way to relieve him, what will she do when she finds out he's asleep, and is sleeping like a rock. Why get revenge of course. Oh and I've noticed my stories are getting shorter, sorry, I try my best to give as much detail and length as I could. Well anyway here’s....
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter 2:Little Girl, Sweet Revenge


Starfire flew down the hall of the dark tower at super speed, the only thing on her mind was Robin, his love, and foreplay. She got to Robins door and landed, she walked up and gently knocked on the large metal door. Her heart was pounding as she softly called out "Robin, please open up I wish to speak with you" nobody answered. She knocked again, this time a little louder "Robin, are you okay" she said silently again. Still no answer. Starfire was becoming irritated, "Robin" she said at her normal volume, which echoed throughout the tower. She grew even angrier with no response, so she huffed and went inside. She dropped her temper when she saw Robin sleeping soundly on his bed. "Oh Robin is asleep, no wonder he did not answer my knocks. I will wake him" she strutted silently up to his sleeping form, his bedding was pushed to the corner, and he was sleeping on his stomach and she saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt or pants, just a pair of white and blue vertical striped boxers, therefore exposing his well crafted back. She gently nudged him "Robin, Robin wake up I must tell you something." Robin responded with a grunt and turned over, Starfire was shocked to see that he didn't have his mask on. (I bet he wears that friggin' thing when he sleeps)


Seeing him lie there she found small tear streaks on his cheeks and a very large wet spot on his pillow. Starfire thought "poor Robin he must've thought I disliked him after he toyed with my body." She gently stroked his chest with her bare hand, running her fingers across his pectoral muscles she heard a little, faint moan come from Robin. Hearing him moan from her touching, gave Starfire a devious, dastardly idea, a mischievous smile spread across her face as she thought "Robin toyed with my body while I was not conscious, and aware, but according to earthly ways this is the perfect opportunity to get what is it named? Oh yes, sweet, sweet revenge." (Ok I know Starfire would never ever do something like this but what the hell it is my story) She got up on his bed and sat on his chest. She bent down and started kissing him. She kissed him all over his face, from his cheeks, to his nose, to his chin, to his forehead. Kissing his lips she shoved her tongue in his mouth, and started exploring all the regions in his mouth and pushing it down his throat. (I wonder if someone can choke like that) Robin deeply moaned into her kiss. She grew bored after french kissing him and decided to move on, kissing and licking his face some more, drenching him in her saliva. Starfire got off of his chest, it became sort of wet from her pussy dripping on him. She then stared licking and feeling his chest, and abs. "My my Robins muscles are so big." She slipped her hand under his boxers and felt his dick. "Oh my gosh" she thought "he isn't even aroused yet and already his penis is five inches." She grabbed his whang with both hands and took it into her mouth. Robin groaned and his dick became super hard,
Starfire gagged as his tool blasted the back of her throat. She took it out and gasped at his huge manhood. "Wow he is so big, it must be at least eleven inches long and two inches thick" She looked up at Robin who was grinding his teeth, twitching madly and making tight fists with his hands.


Starfire smiled and snickered evilly "he will most definitely love this" Continuing her sensual torture she inserted his cinder block-hard member into her mouth. Plunging down farther she bobbed her head up and down faster and faster. With her hands she slowly jerked off the area she couldn't get into her mouth while she used her lips and tongue to provide a deep suction on his dick. (no way in hell could anybody sleep through that kind of pleasure. Whoops guess I spoke to soon)
Robin thought as he slowly opened his eyes "whoa my head, but what's this awesome feeling I'm having?" He sat up and found Starfire, his eyes were wide like saucers as he witnessed Starfire blowing his dick, and doing it pretty well to. "Wait a minute....WHAT THE HELL! Star what are you doing?!" She opened her eyes to meet his freaked out gaze, she took his dick out of her mouth, it shining like a new coin "why I am imitating what you done to me" she resumed her sucking. Robin easily succumbed to Starfire, even though this wasn't very professional of them he couldn't give a damn either way, it felt soooooooooooo good. It didn't take long for Robin to feel his orgasm reach its max. "Ahhh Starfire I'm gonna cum!" He shot an enormous amount of cum into Starfires mouth, she gagged and the rush of the salty liquid but drank every drop she could. Robin stammered frantically, everything was happening so fast "Starfire what going on?" She sat up and crawled up to his eye level. She said "do not worry Robin, I’m just repaying you for the wondrous feelings you gave me." Robin asked "but aren't you mad at me?" She responded "why would I be?" "Well because...." started out Robin, being quickly silenced by Starfires slender finger pressing on his lip. "Shh...do not let it concern you" She got up and sat over his head, giving Robin a full view of her pussy inside her skirt.


Starfire said "go ahead Robin I give you permission to lick my vagina." Robin mentally shrugged his shoulders, lifted his head and started attacking her pussy with his tongue. Starfire moaned and shouted as Robin licked away at the innards of her womanhood. If Robin was enjoying himself than Starfire was undoubtedly to, she bucked her hips against him, rocked her entire body, pinched and twisting her nipples (she got rid of her shirt a little while ago), and yelled as Robin lapped her "special area." She couldn't take much more, feeling the cum build up inside her she fell down and started sucking madly on Robins now-erect dick. The two teens moaned into each other as they sucked and licked on each other. (sweet I always wanted to do 69) It didn't take long for the two to explode into each others mouths. Starfire turned around so she was now face to face with Robin, they were breathing increasingly hard and deep. Robin asked "Star why are we doing this?" (you dumass don't question it) Starfire replied between deep breathes I thought this is the earth custom of sex, don't people do this when they are in love with one another. Do you not love me Robin" Robin scraped his brain for the answer (hey scrape brain. It’s a zone from Sonic the Hedgehog for all you dunces), he knew it was yes, but the answer suddenly eluded him.


"Well...I uhh...I... uhh...ahh fuck! Ok Starfire I do, and I just gotta have you now! He was becoming really anxious, and desperate. Starfire saw this and calmed him down by kissing him, she said "Robin if you wanted to have sex with me then why didn't you just ask?" Robin stammered "you...you mean all I had to do was ask you and you would have said yes?" Starfire nodded "of course" Robin "whoa so I went through all that greif for..." he was silenced again "shhh....Robin don't let it trouble you, just enjoy this." She positioned herself over his dick and came down on him. His dick penetrated her hymen causing Starfire to yelp in pain. Robin brought her to him and kissed her, silencing her shouts of pain. "Star? Starfire are you all right? We can stop." Starfire responded between grunts of pain "no Robin I am fine" she gently pushed him back down and said "now just lie down and do nothing." Robin obeyed and allowed Starfire some room to work. After a pause for breath she started riding him. She bounced up and down on Robin, his massive length filling her to the brim. Both moaned and yelled in unison as they both moved in rhythm. Robin put his arms on Starfires waist and pulled her down. They stopped momentarily as Robin lifted her leg in the air and started side-fucking her. (hmm always wanted to write about this to) Starfire moaned as Robin hammered her like a jack hammer. (and I thought only I and Sonic the Hedgehog could achieve that kind of speed) Starfire screamed as she felt herself reaching her climax "ahhh Robin I'm going to ahhhhhhhh" he also screamed, feeling himself reach his breaking point "ahhhh Star." They cummed at the same time, Robin filling her all the way. The two toppled down on his bed, Robin pulled his member out of her cunt, blood and cum covering it. He said "Star I'm sorry that I messed with you while you were sleeping. Sometimes I just can't help myself." Starfire giggled and kissed his cheek "Robin you do not have to worry about, I got my revenge did I not?" Robin laughed to "you sure did Star...you sure did."


[The End]
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------
Phew....as the one great man Porky Pig said "[stutter] that's all folks" and if you don't like it then kiss my ass. Well anyway hope you liked the story, as always I try my hardest to write the very best for my adoring fans. Review and look for more stories, this is HyperSonicAdam2 saying....before to wipe the jizz on your keyboard clean off. See ya!