Fan Fiction ❯ Guardians ❯ in the forest ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter “1”
 
`It's been hours since I left.This could take awhile before I find someone.' Was all Alan had going through his mind for the past 2 hours. He had left his horse back at the entrance to a thick jungle. He'd been completely on his own since. While wondering through the jungle, he hadn't even noticed he was being watched by some close followers. They had been following him since not long after he entered the area.
 
“I'm quite surprised… they almost always notice us by now.” A girl in dark red robs said.
 
“We're just improving. We're getting really good at this” another girl in light purple robs replied.
 
“Who's there?! “ Alan shouted. He could have sworn he heard voices in the trees above him. But there was no answer. At that moment two arrows came from the right side of him. One caught his warm blue hat; the other caught his hair that fell from the removal of the hat. He turned to where the arrows had hit. There were two marks at the tip where the head had hit the tree trunk. One was Blue and showed a `W' that was oddly shaped. The other was an `E' with the same odd shaping. Alan looked back toward the tree's, he knew there was someone there. But what he didn't know was that two of them would dive out at him. On pure instinct he drew his sword to block the on coming attacks of leafs and water.
 
“Do you want something??” Alan said as he went to make a charge.
 
“What are you doing in our forest?” The one in blue said.
 
“I can't tell you that! Wait… your forest?” Alan charged and pushed the blue one into a tree trunk and shoved his sword into the shoulder of her robe with a few arrows to hold her there powerless. He then turned to the other and pinned her leaf green robe to another tree with a few arrows.
 
“Let us go! You are trespassing in our forest!” The blue one said. The green one was giving both the blue one and Alan dirty looks.
 
“Ok, A) If I did that you'd probably get me. So no. and b) this is a jungle not a forest.” Alan said to the girl.
 
“This is our forest. It belongs to our village. AND IT IS A FOEST!!” she replied.
 
“No, it's a jungle. And I will not leave.” Alan said.
 
“No, this is a forest. And if you do not leave, you'll regret it… you think no one will come to find us?” She said in a `know-it-all' voice.
 
“Fine. I will let you go only if you show me who you are.” Alan smirked.
 
“NO! I can not show you. I can however tell you. Even my own village is not able to see me. It makes me to vulnerable to danger for me to be seen.” She panicked.
 
“Fine, fine. Calm down. Is there any chance I can actually trust you enough to let you down? It be much easier.” Alan said preparing himself for her attack. He knew if she said yes he should still be ready.
 
“Yes, I'm perfectly safe.” She said sighing as if disappointed.
 
“Good.” He said as he pulled the arrows out. And just as he pulled out the sword and sheathed it she went to through her arm at him. He had caught her wrist.
 
“Did you honestly think I'd fall for that?” Alan said as he pulled her close enough to see her water-like blue eyes.
 
“Apparently so. Well. If you are such a good fighter I find no need in risking my health any further.” She said as she yanked her hand back and sat by the trunk and played with a small plant. He let down the other girl who quickly sat by the blue one. Alan gathered his arrows and put them away and as he turned he saw that the small plant had at least doubled in size.
 
“Wow, neat trick. Hey is there a reason your friend is so quiet?” Alan asked looking at the green girl.
 
“She lost her tongue in a shouting competition.” The blue girl answered and started to search for her weapons.
 
“Oh, wait…what?” Alan looked at her to find she had found the weapons and was laughing.
 
“Sarcasm. Great. I hope u don't plan on using that on me by the way.” He sighed.
 
“No, I'm just hungry. How bout u set a fire and I'll grab the food…HA! Dear it is.” She shot the arrow once and hit the animal and dragged it back.
 
“Ok, you cook!” She smiled.
 
“Doesn't look like I get a choice.” Alan rolled his eyes.
 
“What's your name by the way?” Alan asked as he set the fire.
 
“It's…” there was all of a sudden a huge chunk of metal covering where her mouth was.
 
“Maybe it's an improvement.” Alan laughed.
 
“Well I can't disagree with you there.” A girl in a grey robe said.
 
“What was that for!!!!?” The blue girl had finally removed the chunk.
 
“You aren't supposed to tell people that!” A girl in red said.
 
“You know better!” another in purple agreed.
 
“Ummmm…. There are 5 of you?” Alan said.
 
“He is trust worthy. He let me live after all. It's the least I can do.” The blue girl said with puppy dog eyes.
 
“No. We'll bring him to the village though. Come you.” The one in green said.
 
“Wow it talks.” Alan said as he followed the girls.
 
After a while of walking they finally reached the village.
 
“Wow, is this the village?” Alan asked.
 
“Yeah.” The girl in blue sighed.
 
“Go to the tower of the `Guardians' they'll help you.” She said and her along with the other four were gone.
 
A/N: I'M DONE FOR NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA