Fan Fiction ❯ Guardians ❯ Finding the help ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2


Alan got turned to ask the girls if there was an area in which he could find food, but when he turned the 5 girls were gone. He looked around to see the tower of the guardians standing tall and strong inthe center of town. So he walked towards it.

"Excuse me, what buisness do you have with the Guardians?" A man asked as he reached the building. the man was tall and muscular, and apparently would scare people away from looks alone.

"A girl in blue robes told me to come her in search of the guardians help to save my kingdom." Alan replayed calmly.

"You may procead." The man said slightly confuzed.

"Gee thank you, how kind." Alan smirked and rolled his eyes. Alan walk over to another man sitting on a large slab of stone.

"State your buisness." the man said annoyed.

"I'm here to.." Alan started.

"I'm sorry, the guardians are not in at the moment. Well, at least all but one, but this one is horrid at people skills." the man interupted.

"May I try will them yet?" Alan asked hopeful.

"All right. Call the water Guardian." He said to another man with a horn. Imediately Alan noticed something blue flash down.

"Oh no. Please say your not the water guardian." Alan rolled his eyes.

"I'm not the water guardian." She replyed. the girl in blue robes laughed.

"Oh than your realy not the water guardian?" Alan asked.

"No, I am. I just did what you asked." She replyed smirking.

"Oh no." Alan sighed.

"I shall take it from here Sniffles." She said to the annoyed man.

"Miss. I've asked you many times not to call me sniffles." He sighed.

"So stop sniffleing than." She replyed "Hey, you there. Come with me."

"Fine." Alan sighed. They walked up a huge set of spiriling stairs.

"Are almost at where wver we're going yet?" Alan puffed as they reached the 4th floor. There were about 357 steps between each floor.

"Yupp, we're here." The Girl said as she trced her finger in a spacifice paturn on the gigantic door, as she did it slowly opened.

"In you go." She said with boardom. As Alan walked in he observed the room. it was gigantic. The walls were about 40 feet high. the room was a solid shade of ocean blue with an large rectangle of aqua on the far door. The girl in blue went over to the door and taced the same paturn and another door appeard and opened.

"Wait in here." she said as the door sut behind her. The other door had already closed and a large glass bubble on the celing began to glow with glowfish. There were no windows in the room what so ever. and the outlines of both doors had vanished. on the right side of the room there was a large tank that reached half way up the wall with a large stair case beside it. the tank was filled with fish and other sea creatchers. On the left side of the room there was a large bed shaped as a fish. The bed was freshly made with skyblue sheets. it was also a water bed.... and there were of coarse fish in it. The door in which the girl left through opened. A girl came out, she was wearing dark blue short shorts and an aqua t-shirt. Her hair was up in brown pigtales that streaked blue. Alan went to ask her where the blue guardian had gone. Then he noticed her eyes. a watery blue... he'd seen these eyes before.

"What are you staring at?" She said. That mad it painfuly obviouse to Alan who this girl was.

"I thought your not supposed to show who you are." Alan said as he turned around to avoid looking at her.

"You really think I go around in that heavy cloak all day?" She laughed as the climed the ladder by the stair case.

"So why did you show me? Should you not have at least waited untill I left to remove the cloak?" Alan smirked. He was sure this would get her.

"Nah, besides, if I didn't trust you, don't you think I'd have left it on?" She grinned at the top of the case sitting down.

"You don't know me, How can you trust me?"

"I don't know. I just do." With that she just pushed her self into the tank and swam to the bottom. Alan walked over to the side of the tank. He watched her play with the fish. She looked at him confused and swam to the top. She pulled herself out then cam down and sat on the floor.

"So, what did you want to see me for." She asked as she played with a small puddle of water on the ground. Alan snaped out of the fantasy like state this room had put him in.

"I need help to save my village.... the princess sent me out to seak help." She sighed. He had forgotton that the girl he held strong feeling for had sent him on this mission.

"So you came here." The girl said as she looked up at him.

"Yes. and before you either accept or refuse my plead, may I ask you a question?" Alan said.

"You just did, but if you want to ask me another one, go ahead." She said as she stood. Alan rolled his eyes.

"What is your name?" He asked. Her look grew wide with shock. She walked over to him. She turned her finger in a circular motion as the puddle on the floor floated above her finger in a ball form. She walked ove and look him in the eye.

"My name is Willow." She said. and just as he got the expression as if he had won, she through the water ball in his face.

"And by the way I will help you. Wait here." She stated as she walked into the hidden room again.
Alan Stood in his spot confuzed...... and wet. When Willow had returned she was fully dressed in her blue robes.

"Come. We must ask my fellow guardian for their assistence." She commanded. Alan Followed her to out side the room.

"Where do we go?" Alan asked.

"To the guardian of air." Willow answered plainly.

"Where is she?" Alan sighed as he dreaded the answerto this question.

"Up to the next level." She said and started climing the stairs. Once they reached the top level Willow knocked on the door. They shlowly opened. A girl in Lilac robes answered the door.

"Yes?" She asked tiredly.

"Let me in. Guess who came to ask for help." Willow smiled at the girl.

"Come on in." The purple girl yawned. The two walked into a large lilac and yellow room. the room was empty. Except for a large cloud in the exact center of the room. Willow sat on the floor an removed her head peice of the cloak.

"WILLOW! You show your self to NO ONE!" The girl yelled.

"your not supposed to give names either." Willow smirked.

"oops..... oh well. what do you want?" the girl asked.

"This guy needs the guardians help to save his kingdom. and I told him I would help." Willow explaind. Alan was off in his own world thinking of the princess.

"Willow. oh boy. All right, I'll go to." she said. Both the Purple girl and Willow got up and walked to a dark purple rectangle on the far left wall. and a door soon appeared and they disappeard.
Alan waited for about ten minets befor the two return.

"Hey you. What was your name?" Willow asked.

"Alan." Alan replyed.

"K, Alan. This is my good friend the Air guardian Alie." Willow said as the purple ggirl walked out. She had long blond hair flowing with lilac streaks running wild through out it.

"Nice to meet you Alie." Alan said as he bowed.

"No, don't have time for that. lets go." Willow said as she walked towards the door and both her and Alie put there head pieces on.

"Now where?" Alan sighed.

"On to the Fire guardian. But with Alie we can take the quick rout." Willow smiled as a cloud apeard just beside the stairs.

"Hop on Alan." Alie said with ease. Alan slowly got on and sat as the cloud moved down to the third floor.

"Open up Flame." Willow said as she got off the cloud and knocked on the door.

"Open Up Fiona!" Alie yelled.

"Alie! not supposed to pass names!" Willow glared

"Oops." The girls had a quick confrance with the Redheaded girl with orange streaks. Her room was still big and was Red. Their was a huge fire place on the right side, and a big flame shaped bed. Heated to.

"Alright I'll help." Fiona agreed.

"I'm kinda nervous willow." Alie said as they floated down to the forth room one the second floor.

"Why?" Willow asked carelessly.

"Elsa." Fiona said as the doors opened this time with no knock.

"Come in girls..... other person." A girl with whight hair streaked gray. This room was weird. It was black. and there was a giant metal.... something. looked like a sheet of metal. and a metal cot.

"So, this guy needs help does he?" She asked. She was weird. kinda creepy to. Alan stayed away from her. Alie was a bit forgetful, Fiona was a bit forceful and Willow was a bit...... we'll we'll just stay away from that.

"Alright I'll help." She said.

"Only if you can convince Elsa." She smiled.

"Oh Mattie. This will be next to impossable you know that." Alie said.

"Alie!!" they all yelled as Alan chuckled.

"Sorry." Alie blushed.

"Nah we'll get her." Willow smiled evily. Alan had a bad feeling about this.