Fan Fiction ❯ Guardians ❯ Decition is made ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3


"NO! ABSOLUTLY NOT!" Rang through the entire tower. The Hammok that hang in the ceter ofthe room held up by some tree vines swung as the angered green guardian glared at Willow.

"But Elsa." willow begged

"No, You are not to go around like thid, and we are NOT to help him
At all." Elsa yelled as she swiftly turned and her long brown green streaked hair floated in the air.

"Why not Elsa?" Willow asked running into her veiw.

"Because he's not trust worthy." Elsa simply said as she walked over to a tree stump and sat down.

"Elsa that's not fair, how would you know anything about trust? you never give it to any one. how will you ever know if someone is trust worthy if you act like that?" Willow asked.

"Willow, do NOT go against my word. And if you disobay me you will no longer be apart of the guardians team." Elsa said coldly. This was alot for poor Alan to take, she glared at him every time she said 'him' or 'he'. Alan had started to think this was a bad idea.

"Oh? And what would you do without a full team? You can't replace me, no one else around has my water ability." Willow shouted back.

"We can live with out water. And if anyone else goes trouble will arise. But for now he can stay the night. but must leave in the morning." Elsa stated. Alan's heart filled with grief, the princess who he loved, had trusted him, and now he failed. His eyes filled with hurt of failing the one mission he had ever been sent out to do. Willow caught hold of this and glared at Elsa.

"Well then, I hope you can back-up that threat. Because I am going. I will not let others die for your stuborness." Willow glared and turned to the door. But was stopped by the sound of Elsa's voice

"Willow, wait here please. Alie, Fiona, Matty please take him out of here and allow me to speak with Willow." Elsa said as they obayed. When they all had cleared and the doors had shut Elsa looked directly at Willow who glared back.

"Willow, you must understand. We cannot help every person who comes and asks our help." Elsa sighed.

"I know that highly well. But we don't help every one who wants it. and he is the first in 2 centuries to find our village. I don't see why we shouldn't help." Willow Said in an angered tone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXseen changeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


"Wow, I've known Willow scince the day she was born, and I've absolutly never seen her do anything like this." Alie said astonished.

"I wonder what else we havn't seen in her." Matty said with actual tone in her voice.

"Why does Willow want to help me so much?" Alan asked out loud.

"Who knows. Maybe she likes you Kid." Fiona chuckled. Alan blushed.

"I think someone's embarassed."Alie smerked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXseen changeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Willow, why do you want to help this boy?" Elsa asked with sad eyes.

"I don't know Elsa. I just know I have to help him, weather it's by myself or with the help of you and the other guardians." Willow said as her eyes began to water.

"Alright Willow. The guardians will help you." Elsa smiled.

"Realy? Why the change of heart?" Willow asked slightly confuzed.

"Because I know why you want to help Willow. Though yet you may not." Elsa grinned as the doors opened. Out side the door the others waited. And as Willow walk out out confused, Alan asked what had happened.

"She asked me why I wanted to help than said we're good to go." Willow said still confused.

"That's great!" Alan perked up.

"Yeah, great." Willow said completly out of it.

"what else she say?" Alie asked.

"She asked me why I wanted to help him so much." Willow said as her deep blue eyes lightened to an aquamerine colour.

"And your reply?" Fiona questiond.

"I don't know. Then she said we could help, but only because she knew the reason I wanted to help, though yet I might not." Willow added. How weird.