Fan Fiction ❯ Hunter ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5
 
 
 
Kyo opened his eyes and sat up looking around the room. He saw akina sitting on the floor crying. He got up and kneeled down next to her.
 
“Akina what happened?” kyo asked her in a gentle voice trying to calm her down.
 
“There was this guy and he has my best friend and I don't know why he is doing all of this.” Akina said. She didn't want to cry.
 
Kyo looked at akina with sympathetic eyes. “Sanjin…”
 
“You know him?”
 
“…he's the devil….that fucking bastard.”
 
“….”
 
Kyo looked up at akina and saw her reaction to what he said. “Come on we've go to get on the train.” Akina shook her head yes. Kyo helped her up and they walked on the train and sat down.
 
For most of the train ride they didn't say a word. Akina was trying to take in everything that has happened. She was so tired, but she didn't want to fall asleep afraid the Sanjin guy would come back again. Kyo looked at akina seeing how tired she looked.
 
“If your sleeping you can put your head on my shoulder…don't worry I won't let anything happen to you…I promise” kyo said as he looked akina in the eye.
 
“…yea…” was all akina could say. She didn't know what but there was something about him that she could trust. Akina moved closer to him and put her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.
 
Kyo sat there, and then he put his arm around her to make her feel more comfortable. `Wait till I tell the guys at school that I had a hot chick on my arm…I could also say I made out with her…'
 
After an hour of so they reached there stop. Akina was still asleep so kyo had to wake her up. “Akina it's time to wake up were her.” He whispered in her ear. She didn't wake up she just moved to reposition her self in Kyo's arms. Kyo thought since that wasn't waking her up he'd try something else. Kyo leaned closer to her and nibbled on her ear. Akina jumped up with a screech.
 
“What the hell was that?” Akina said while rubbing her ear.
 
“I was just trying to wake you up. Cause we really need to get off the train cause the doors are gonna close soon.”
 
“fine.” Akina said then she and kyo walked off the train. “How far is your house?”
 
“It's pretty close…so we're only gonna be alone for a little bit longer.” Kyo said looking at akina.
 
“I like you better when you're passed out.”
 
“So you like me…so what did you think about doing when I was passed out?”
 
“What! Is your mind always in the gutter?”
 
“I don't know what you're talking about like you could have run or something…you're the one with the dirty mind.”
 
“… when I said I liked you better when you were passed out I meant that I like you better when you're not talking. Then when I say I like you I mean as a person not in an intimate way and I guessing a lot of people feel the same way.
 
“Denying you're feelings is a very bad thing to do. Wow we just meet and you keep hitting on me.”
 
Akina just looked at him
 
“Ya know I'm not your eye candy.”
 
“You are so full of yourself.”
 
“I know you want me.”
 
“Just stop talking to me.”
 
For the rest of there walk they said nothing to each other, until they reached his house.
 
“…wow you have a really big house.”
 
“yea…thanks…” Kyo said then he and akina walked up to the door and walked inside.