Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of the Masaharu Girls ❯ More Sake!!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So bored!!! We can't find Mizu and we're bored, so Hikari and I are just chillin', playin' checkers, and WRITING THE SEVEN HELLS OUT OF THIS STORY!!!!!

Hikari: yup…

So bored!!! (sewing side with needle and thread) I, um, uh, laughed a little too hard while reading chapter 4…heh heh heh…

Here's the quote:

"A Japanese cartoon, eh Steven? I saw one o' thems once…" - Strong Bad from Homestarrunner.com

And here's the chapter:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inu: (following the Masaharu girls) How in the seven hells can some one find 4,954 different ways to kill a person?! I just don't see how that's possible!

Sess: (walking up beside Inu) Obviously you've never spent a lot of time with these girls…

Kagome: (walked up beside Sesshy) And you have, ne Sess-chan?

Sess: (sigh) But alas, ye - wait…What did you call me?!?!?

Kagome: (waving hands frantically in front of her) N-nothing!!!

Sess: Yes, you called me Se-merf! (face in dirt) Stop it!!!

Yuki: No! (yank)

Sess: Merf! (face in dirt)(grumble, grumble)

GIR: Look at me! I'm dancin' like a monkey! (dancing on Sess's head)

Sess: AAAaaarg - merf! (face in dirt) I'll kill you all! As soon as I find a way out of thes - merf, merf, merf!!! (face in dirt)(spitting out grass and mud)

Ayumu: Stop complaining, Sesshy!

Hikari: Yeah, it's seriously putting a cramp in my sour mood! I can't be sarcastic with you complaining constantly!

Mizu: (sweat drop) Ah heh, yeah… (rubs back of head nervously)

Yuki: (stops and slouches forward suddenly)

Kagome, Miroku, Sess(pulling himself off the ground), Shippo, GIR(doing the monkey dance on Inu's head), Inu, Mizu, Hikari, and Ayumu: (stop and watch Yuki)

Yuki: I'm (stands up straight and throws head back) FREAKIN' BORED!!!!!

Everyone else: (cowers{except Sesshy who is indeed stuck close to her by some chains})

Yuki: (stalks up to the nearest tree) Why can't we just be there already!?!?!? (punches tree, smashing it to bits)

Everyone else: (tries to cower some more)

Yuki: (looks away with a baffled look on her face) Oh!

Sess: (walks up next to her) Uh…(mouth opens in astonishment)

Kagome: (catches the drift and walks over to them) Erk… (looks puzzled)

Inu: (gets all confused and starts running circles around the clearing with his arms flailing wildly in the air) Blarghitty, blarghitty, blarghitty, blarghitty, blarghitty, etc…

Sango: (gets hit by Inu as he runs by and starts chasing him around, brandishing her giant boomerang) Why you…?!

Shippo: (hops onto Kagome's shoulder) Gah… (tilts head to one side)

Kelala: (closes eyes in content and goes to sleep, ignoring everyone and everything)

Ayumu, Hikari, Mizu: (push Sesshy into the ground and stand on him) What are we looking at?

Yuki: (shrugs and starts to walk again) Nothing…

Sess: (pushes girls off and starts to stand) Then, what were we looking at?

Kagome: Oh, I get it!

Shippo: (nods head) yeah, she must be sma - (face in dirt)

Inu: (stands on Shippo) Yeah, she must b - (face in dirt)

Kagome: Sit, boy! As I was saying, she must be smart to be able to make us all look at nothing for several minutes thinking we were actually looking at something…

Yuki: It's not my fault you're all gullable!

Sess: Why you little --?! Merf! (face in dirt)

Yuki: I'm (yank) almost (yank) as tall (yank, yank) as you! (yank, yank)

Sess: Alright! (skids, skids, skids on his face) I didn't mean (skids, skids, skids some more on his face) it like that… (getting dizzy)

Ayumu, Hikari, and Mizu: (whispering amongst themselves)

Ayumu: Come here, Yuki!

Yuki: (joins the huddle) What?!

~*~A few hours and several naps later…………..

Yuki: Seisho! (too sweet of a tone)

Sess: (eyes widen perceptively) Gods, no…

Mizu: (walks up beside Yuki) We have a present for you…

Hikari: (walks to the other side of Yuki) Something we got especially for you…

Ayumu: (jumps in front and crouches) You'll love this…

Girls: (sweet smiles turn into evil grins) Mwahahahahahahahah!!!

Inu: Creepy…

Kagome and Sango: (nod heads and cringe) Yeah…

Miroku: X.X (somewhere over in the trees unconscious for some nameless reason)

Sess: (squirming away like an inch worm) No, no, no, no, no, no, NOOOO!!!

Yuki: (pounces on Sesshy) Hold `im, girls!

Other three girls: (grab onto Sesshy, holding him down)

Yuki: (pouring liquid from a container into his mouth) Drink up, Seisho!

All other peoples: Uh…

Mizu: (unshackles Sesshy)

Hikari and Ayumu: (help him stand)

Yuki: (brushes Sess's shirt off) There you go, Seisho! Completely and utterly harmless without your common sense to get in the way, ne?

Ayumu: Yeah! (nods head) Just a nice big dose of Saki will work wonders!

Kagome: (smiles slyly) Here, give him this! (holds up a bar of chocolate)

Mizu: Why?

Sango: Kagome says that it's the equivalent of saki only for dogs!

Yuki: (runs up to Kagome) Gimme! (grabs chocolate and takes a bite) Nothing too bad…oh, well…

GIR: GIR reporting for duty, sirs. (salutes)

Mizu: Um, GIR, why don't you give the chocolate to Sesshy?

Ayumu: Yeah…(both are backing toward the group and away from Sess) he looks a little unstable…

Hikari: I think he drank a little too much saki…

Sess: (stumbling around and mumbling like a drunken man) Abba shoo cabbatt nuyo kiiiiiiiiii! Joo joo joo joo joo joo (fading out) joo joo joo joo joo….(falls on back)

GIR: Yes, my master! (salutes then takes candy and shoves it in Sess's mouth)

Everyone: (stands back and watches in suspense)

Sess: (suddenly jolts upright, choking on the chocolate)(runs around holding his throat and trying to get air)

Mizu: (takes out container) Here, Sesshy!

Yuki: (pounces on Sess to stop him)

Hikari: (pours more saki into his mouth)

Ayumu: That should just about do it!

Everyone except Sess: (starts to walk off toward Naraku's castle)

Sess: (still staggering around like a drunk fool, trying to follow them)

~*~

Naraku: No! They have broken the barrier! All they had to do was get some sort of proud dog demon to drink too much saki! They are smarter than I anticipated…it is time to put up the back up barrier…

Kikyou: (stumbling around in the background while frothing a the mouth)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, another chapter done for today! Maybe we'll be able to find Mizu and she can write the next chapter like she was supposed to do THREE CHAPTERS AGO!!!

Oh, well, if not, then next up will be: (drumroll)

Hikari: Me…w00t, w00t…

Again….