Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent? Yet Addicted ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

4 months later

"Another please." Kiko told the bartender. She was happy now, she wasn't thinking about Ken, or Terry. She spent 3 weeks with Ryu and Chu Li. No doubt seeing them together was a little depressing, but since Ryu's not too affectionate, it wasn't too bad. She had a new life it seemed. She no longer constantly traveled with Joe; he didn't really need her anyway. She wasn't always with Andy and Mia. Honestly, she hadn't seen them in more then 8 months.

Ryu and she talked about her life. Ryu told her, `Your young Rya, you can change anything.' That was the basis that she decided chasing someone was never worth it. At 22, she finally realized what she wanted. Ryu even trained her a little. Ryu and his sister hadn't seen Ken since the tournament. They never found out who won either. Kiko wanted to live, not chase, and be alone. She wanted to wonder without purpose, to travel for her, and not look for someone. She wanted to be free again, before she meet Joe, Ken, or Terry.

"Rum and coke?" the bartender asked, Kio nodded her head. She was drinking; the new adventure demanded it. She handled her liquor well too. Kio was drinking in dear old Harry's Cherry.

"To memories," She mumbled while her drink was slid to her. Taking a sip, she smiled. Finishing off the drink, she left her change, which was all she carried, then turned to exit. Flipping her tied hair back, she walked to the door. "You've gotta be shitting me." Kiko gave a small-irritated voice that she hadn't used in forever.

"Kio." She raised an eyebrow, it was Terry standing in the doorframe, and this time, he was soaked. She walked passed him and out the door. He followed her.

"I've been soaked here before, there's a lovely hotel 5 blocks to your left." She told him while walking under the building shelter, avoiding the rain which was common around these parts.

"I've been looking for you!" He called.

"Course you have." She said, still walking away. "Strange, I was doing the same thing, almost 4 months ago. But this time, you're chasing me. And I'm not going to let you." Kiko kept walking.

"I can't just let you walk away."

"Terry!" She faced him. "You've done this before, you should have gotten the hint by now!" But she didn't stop there. "There's a bar," She gazed at his clothes, dirty, he must have been traveling for weeks now. "You've been traveling, drowning your sorrows of lost loves. So, there's a bar. Tell Brice to put the bill on my tab! Hell I pay for your heartache." Terry ignored her shattering comments.

"I want you." Was all he managed to saw. Kiko tossed her arms in the soaked air.

"I was there 4 months ago Terry! You think I'm still waiting?" She shouted at him. "Your wrong. I waited, I watched you and whatever the hell her name was. It burned my heart, but I stuck around. You just took too long to notice." She turned away, and kept walking as he shouted her name.

"Kiko! Kiko!" He even ran up to her. Staggering, he touched her cheek, moving in to kiss her, she moved.

"You're to late." She replied before pulling away, and disappearing into the rains mists.

THE END

(Sequel coming, just gotta figure a name…lol)