Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon No Yu-Tri High ❯ Characters ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Characters

Hoshiko

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Female

Hoshiko is cheerful, bright, optimistic, and always excited. She cares about everyone else before her. She loves to speak her mind and has the habit of acting on impulse. She cheers up people when they're down. Don't let her looks and angelic singing voice fool you, she can kick ass any day. She has an unawaken power deep inside here that is urging to get out.

Sango

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Female

She likes to keep things to herself. Her father and brother died in the car crashed, she was the only one who survived. She loves to be around a lot of people and can be really chatty. She also has a secret crush on Miroku, the pervert. She has a cat-demon named Kirara.

Inu-Yasha

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Inu-Yasha is the youngest son of a powerful dog demon. Inu-Yasha is a hanyou and everyone picks on him because of it. Unlike his older brother, Sesshoumaru, he has a kind heart. You don't want to pick a fight with him, he can be very dangerous.

Sesshoumaru

Age: 16 yrs old

Sex: Male

Sesshoumaru is the older brother of Inu Yasha. He's so interesting, in fact, that you can't really summarize him with any justice. What's important is that his relationship with his younger brother is pretty much exactly what you'd expect.

Miroku

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Miroku loves to flirt with girls all the time. He always asks each lady he meets if they would bear his child. He gets beat up a lot for being perverted. He has crush on Sango and isn't afraid to show it to her.

Shippo

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Shippo is the only son of a fox demon. Orphaned because his father died. Much merriment can be found in the constant rivalry between Shippo and Inu Yasha. Shippo always wants attention from anyone. He likes to hang out with Sango and Hoshiko.

Vash

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

He keeps his cool and is very funny at times. He protects all the friends he makes. He doesn't like anyone to get hurt even if he gets hurt in the process. He doesn't hurt anyone if he's protecting someone. He loves to help out anyway he can.

Nicholas

Age: 15 yrs old

He rides a motorcycle and there is a mystery about him. He hurts anyone in order to protect someone he loves. He can sometimes be humorous but always is serious.

Squall

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Squall is a short-spoken and emotionless young man. He used to be a student of Balamb Garden but decided to transfer. He's introvert with little concern for his friends; few can actually claim to understand him. He is cold and mysterious.

Zell

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Young and brash, Zell inspires to be just like his dad. Zell doesn't give in without a fight. His actions make him appear somewhat immature and rash.

Ivrine

Age: 15

Sex: Male

Ivrine is full of confidence of himself and none matches his shooting skills. He used to go to Galbadia Garden and they used to call him `Garden's Elite Sharpshooter'. Easy-going and humorous, Ivrine's also a big flirt.

Seifer

Age: 16 yrs old

Sex: Male

Seifer is gifted with natural fighting abilities, but his eagerness for victory and impatience makes him a problematic student. He is aware of Squall's capability and views him fiercely as a rival.

Cloud Strife

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Cloud used to be in SOLDIER and a mercenary, now he is a student. He will take any job for some money or award. He always has an enormous sword that can cut anything in two. Cloud is shy and doesn't talk much.

Sora

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Sora has his share of concerns, but overall, he manages to keep an upbeat attitude. He seems too simple minded at times, but has a strong sense of justice.

Riku

Age: 16 yrs old

Sex: Male

He may seem cool and collected for his age, but he is far from the quiet type. He is always too curious about simple things.

Tidus

Age: 15 yrs old

Sex: Male

Tidus is cheerful and lively, up-and-coming blitzball player. He does not think too highly of his father, Jecht, who was a star blitzball player back in his day. Doesn't like to talk about him because Jecht dumped him a few years after his mom died.

Wakka

Age: 16 yrs old

Sex: Male

He used to be the Captain of the Blitzball team at his old school in Besaid. He planned to stop playing it but started to play again. He misses his brother a lot, who passed away. He now has a reason to live because he loves Lulu.