Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Predetermined ❯ Day 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, it hasn't been weeks but it has been a few days since last looking at this dreadful thing. At least I'm not at `work;' I'm at my `house' in another part of ShinRa. I'm laying on my bed, thankful for my strong black East Friesian tea, writing with a calligraphy pen that's blotting the page. This is so stupid….. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened over the past couple of days. What can I say? Who wants to read the boring life of a Turk's secretary/babysitter/associate's journals? No one, that's who, except perhaps Hojo, the scientist who obviously has no life. I haven't caught any wind about whatever Heidegger, Scarlet, and Hojo are planning but I did hear a couple lobbyists gossiping rumors about hiring another hand for the Turks. As if we don't do a good enough job already? True we are lacking able bodies for the various missions, deployments, and the like, be we, the <I>Turks</I> need no more people.
 
If we get too many people, there's a possible threat of rebellion and overthrowing the President, despite the sworn oath, but the possibility has always been waved of as vague. I'm not paranoid, but it makes me feel degraded, as if I'm not good enough, when they add another person to the Turks. That's also just a rumor. Rude has been telling me I'm being too uptight and I guess he's right. I take the rest of the evening to relax without worry and get an actual night's worth of good sleep.
 
***************
I know I know… short… but it's a journal so it's not given what lengths you get…. Don't work they'll get longer XP Reviews are a necessity to life…. Like breathing….