Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Recca Interviews ! ❯ Interview with Mikagami Tokiya ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FLAME OF RECCA INTERVIEWS

A Comedic Flame of Recca fanfiction

By Neo Juste Belmont

Interview 1 is with... Mikagami Tokiya

Juste : Hello, and welcome, everyone ! Welcome to the 'Flame of Recca Interviews' hosted by me, Neo Juste Belmont ! You guys can call be NJB, JB or Juste. And now, let us greet the first FoR character who'll get interviewed...

*curtain opens. Mikagami enters*

Juste : MIKAGAMI TOKIYA !!!

*Suddenly, dozens of fangirls started to scream Mikagami's name. Even some fainted. Mikagami put some ear muffs on his ears*

Juste : I think my ears are going to bleed...

Mikagami : Yo.

Juste : Why, hello, Mikagami Tokiya. How do you do tonight ?

Mikagami : Fine. You better make it quick if you don't want to end up as a block of ice.

Juste : All right, I know ! First question is... Do you always try to improve your Hyoumon Ken ?

Mikagami : Meh... I'm kinda lazy for that. But, lately, Yanagi-san forced me to read a certain manga. And there, I got some inspiration...

Juste : What's the title ?

Mikagami : .... You wouldn't believe this... It's CLAMP's Magic Knight Rayearth.

Juste : *Jaws dropped the ground* WHAT THE...!? You actually read that !? I just can't believe that the cold, aloof you likes to read that !

Mikagami : *Points Ensui to Juste* You wanna turn into an ice block ? I only read that for Hyoumon Ken inspiration. Not because I like it !

Juste : No thank you. Well, speaking of MKR... I am known as the only authors here that writes crossovers between FoR and MKR. Do you like it ?

Mikagami : Meh. Whatever.

Juste : And just for you to know... I ALWAYS pair you up with Hikaru...

Mikagami : Well, that's good to hear. She happens to by my favorite as well.

Juste : Why is that ?

Mikagami : She's a cross between Yanagi-san and that monkey Fuuko. Feminime, sweet yet deadly. Man, I wish she could be my girlfriend... I'm getting lonely you know.

Juste : Hah ! That's all thanks to me.

Fangirls : WHY YOU GODDAMNED AUTHOR !!! MI-CHAN BELONGS TO US !!! GET THAT AUTHOR !!

*fangirls started to run to Juste, but was blocked by an invisible wall*

Juste : Sorry. No interrupts in interviews. Next question...

Mikagami : Make sure this is the last one. I've got exams to study.

Juste : All right. It's about hostages, ya know.

Mikagami : Hostage...?

Juste : Yea... As I read all the volumes of the FoR manga, I found out that YOU are the Hokage fighters that got hostaged most of the time. Getting bondaged, tied up....

Mikagami : *veins started to pop on his head*

Juste : First, in the Sealed Lands. You lost to Aoi, and ended up crucifixed, and was used as a tool to hold Recca back. Really.... that's soooo not you.

Mikagami : *more veins appeared*

Juste : And then, in SODOM. You get captured by Marie without even putting up a fight, got strapped into her statue, not to mention getting your hands tied. And then you looked so hopeless, waiting for Recca and Domon to save you....

Mikagami : *face covered with veins. A thermometer appeared beside his head and started to fill up FAST*

Juste : Seriously, Mikagami, you are supposed to be SMART. You shouldn't fall for cheap tricks such as those ! Not to mention you're my favorite character. But, no worries. With my fic, Lone Wolf, you might get relaxed a bit. But... seriously...

Mikagami : *the thermometer explodes and he went on insane mode* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THAT !!! YOU KNOW WHAT, IT WAS NOT MY FAULT !! ANZAI CHOPPED OFF PARTS OF MY BRAINS AND TRANSFERED THEM TO DOMON !!! THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS GOT LUCKY WITH THESE STUFFS AND I GET TO BE THE GUY WHO ALWAYS GET CAPTURED !!! THAT BASTARD NOBUYUKI ANZAI !!!! NEXT TIME I MEET HIM, HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *back on normal mode* So... is this the end of the interview ?

Juste : *Amazed*..... Well... yes.

Mikagami : All right. Just a question before I leave.... Did you see Nobuyuki Anzai anywhere ?

Juste : I think he went that way.

Mikagami : *insane mode* YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!! PAYBACK TIME !!!!

*Mikagami runs off carrying his Ensui*

Juste : I guess... that's the end ?

*Juste walks backstage and met a figure there.... Shidou Hikaru from MKR*

Juste : So... did you hear that ?

Hikaru : Yes, of course.

Juste : Well, any opinions on my acts pairing you up with Mikagami ?

Hikaru : Mikagami-kun ? Oh. He's nice, you know. If I haven't come to Cephiro, he might have become my boyfriend !

Juste : Really !!? GREAT ! I knew you guys were destined together.

Hikaru : Nope. I still devote my love to BOTH Lantis and Eagle !

Juste : *sigh* I knew you would say that... Wanna grab some drink ?

Hikaru : Sure !!

*Juste and Hikaru walked on stage... only to find the Mikagami Fangirls managed to break the invisible wall*

Fangirls : GET THAT AUTHOR !!! AND THAT RED HEADED GIRL AS WELL !!!! MI-CHAN BELONGS TO NOBODY BUT US !!!! GET THEM !!!!

Hikaru : This... does not look good.

Juste : Right you are. NOW SCRAM !!!!

*Juste and Hikaru ran through the back door, trying to escape the crazed fangirls*

(Thus concludes Interview 1)

Juste : Well, how was that ? Please send me your reviews.... huff puff.... I'll get the next interview if you guys reviewed.... huff puff...
Hikaru : Hey, what are you doing !? They're still chasing us !!

Juste : Well, until next time ! Buh bye !! *continues running*

(The Disclaimer comes in the next chapter. PROMISE)