Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Recca Interviews ! ❯ Interview with Renge ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FLAME OF RECCA INTERVIEWS

A Comedic Flame of Recca fanfiction

By Neo Juste Belmont

Disclaimer : I own nothing. Flame of Recca belongs to Nobuyuki Anzai. Nobuyuki Anzai belongs to himself. Magic Knight Rayearth belongs to CLAMP. Castlevania belongs to Konami. Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors belongs to Koei.

Interview 2 is with.... Renge

Juste : Aaand we're back in the Flame of Recca Interviews hosted by me, Neo Juste Belmont. Last time we had an interview with Mikagami Tokiya, added with a small cameo of Shidou Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth (And what a run from those fangirls). And this time, we're about to interview our cute, naive, childish and pitiful Kurei clone.... RENGE !!

*Renge enters and sit down on a chair*

Juste : Hello, Renge. So, how do you feel ?

Renge : Renge's hungry ! I wanna eat !! Papa, where's my food !?

Juste : Err... Here's some ice cream. *hands down ice cream*

Renge : *Eats ice cream and pukes* This tastes horrible !! Papa always buy me far better ice creams !

Juste : Oh geez... Really, Renge, let's get right to the point... Sorry if it's gonna get rough.

*Juste pulls some rope and tied Renge on her chair*

Renge : I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED !!! SAVE ME, PAPA !!!!

Juste : Oookay. Renge, look below.

*Renge saw a cockroach on her feet. And then, she started struggling in panic*
Renge : AAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEE !!! THERE'S A COCKROACH ON MY FEET !!! PAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*An hour later... Renge is still tied, Juste is busy drinking coffee.*

Renge : HELP MEEEE !!!!!!!!! *more struggling*

*An hour later... Renge is still tied, Juste is busy reading newspaper*

Renge : SOMEBODY !!!!!!!!! *more struggling*

*Another hour later... Renge is still tied, Juste is busy playing GBA's Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance*

Renge : PAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Another hour later... Renge is still tied, Juste is busy reading Flame of Recca vol 32.*

Renge : *cry* BOO-HOOOOOO !!!! *more struggling*

Juste : OK, that should be enough. *stops reading the manga and untied Renge*

Renge : You bad bad bad man !!! I'm going to punish you !!

Juste : Let's get right to the question before you punish me. What do you think on your papa ? In other words... Mori ?

Renge : Papa ? He always praise me ! He's the best man in the world !

Juste : *pukes* Why is that ?

Renge : He loves me and always give me what I wanted !

Juste : Oh, really.... Well, read this. *hands down Flame of Recca vol 32 to Renge*

Renge : *reads until the part where Mori kills and absorbs Renge, and also calls her 'Failure'* *Face expression changed into fear*

Juste : Now you see ? That's your papa.

Renge : I....is... is this for real ?

Juste : But of course. You know what, Renge. I must admit you're sooo cute. But... why do you have to serve that ass called Mori that will eventually BACKSTAB you ? If only you didn't serve Mori....

*Mori Ranmaru from Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors came in*

Ranmaru : Does anybody call me ?

Juste : AHEM.

Ranmaru : Whoops, sorry, wrong game.

*Ranmaru exits the stage*

Juste : Back to the point... Renge... do you want to die with insults, regrets and blah blah blah like that ? He didn't even help you when I tie you up with a cockroach on your feet....

Renge : Brr... NOOO !!! Renge doesn't want to die !! I'm scared !!!

Juste : In that case... kill him.

*Mori Kouran storms in. The audience gave loud boos*

Mori : What the hell do you think you're doing, Renge !? And you think you're believing this stupid fan of a stupid game called Castlevania !? Come back to papa !

Juste : *lashes Mori with the Vampire Killer whip* Okay... You may insult me, Mori... Insult me with all humiliating insults.... BUT DON'T YOU DARE INSULT CASTLEVANIA !!! *readies to whip again* Villain-wise, Dracula owns you for free anyway !

Mori : Renge !! Kill him !

Renge : ....

Mori : What are you waiting for !?

Renge : Papa.... Will you kill Renge ? After papa achieves the true form of Tendou Jigoku....?

Mori : Well, that's my plan anyway ! When I achieve it, I don't need anybody !! So when I don't need them anymore... I'll kill them, including you, you failure !!... Oops.

Juste : There, you heard it straight from his mouth.

Renge : BAD BAD BAD PAPA !!!! RENGOKU !!! *burns Mori with her fireball*

Mori : *burns to death* NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*audience cheers*

Juste : He's dead now. Good riddance anyway.

Renge : Mr Juste... Now what should I do ?

Juste : You want to play ? Go to the back room. I have prepared tons of toys for you.

Renge : But.... will you backstab me later ?

Juste : Sheesh ! I won't do that of course ! Remember... as long as you didn't do bad things, you're a good girl ! I'll teach you what's good and bad later.

Renge : YAY ! Thanks, Mr Juste ! You're a kind man ! *kisses Juste and ran to the back room* <note : Renge's mind is a mind of a 3 years old baby, so being kissed by her is like being kissed by a baby !>

Juste : *to the audience* Always remember that I always add Mori bashing and killing whenever possible in this show. That means, I will always revive him when needed... only to be killed for pleasure of the audience ! Who loves him anyway ? Nobody loves him ! Well, until next time !! *curtain closes*

Audience : BRAVOOOO !!! WOO-HOOOOOOO !!!!!

*Meanwhile, in Nobuyuki Anzai's office*

Mikagami : *barges in* ANZAI !!!!

Anzai : Oh ? Hiya, Mikagami.

Mikagami : *murderous eye* You'll pay for turning me into hostage a lot !!! *readies Ensui*

Anzai : Huh ?

*fade to black... A lot sound of beating and punching and Anzai's scream of pain could be heard*

(Thus concludes our interview today !)

Juste : That's about the Renge interview. Please R/R ! The next interview will have another cameo ! Bye !