Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Recca Interviews ! ❯ Interview with Kurei ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FLAME OF RECCA INTERVIEWS

A Comedic Flame of Recca fanfiction

By Neo Juste Belmont

Even more Disclaimers (the previous disclaimers are still on too) : Dynasty Warriors belong to Koei. Saber Marionette J belongs to Akahori Satoru. King of Fighters and Fatal Fury belongs to SNK Playmore (or whatever the name is. It still confuses me !)

P.S : Beware of some foul languages. You have been WARNED !

Interview 3 is with… Kurei

-Juste stands in front of the closed curtain-

Juste : This stuff ain't dead yet ! Once again, we return to another session of Flame of Recca Interviews, with me, Neo Juste Belmont, as your host ! Last time we had an interview with Renge, added with a VERY minor cameo of Ranmaru Mori of Samurai Warriors, and this time we're about to interview everyone's favorite FoR antagonist, the bad ass flame caster…

-Juste stepped aside and the curtain started to open-

Juste : Ku…

Girl's voice : Hehehehe…!

-The curtain reveals… Lime from Saber Marionette J, throwing riceballs and grabbing it again (entertainer style, like she did in episode 14. Think of the most basic clown stunt)-

Juste : …rei ?

Audience : YEAA !! WOO-HOO !! -whistle-

Lime : Hehehe… Thank you ! Thank you !

Juste : LIME !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !?

Lime : Huh ? Me ? Well, I'm playing with the riceballs.

Juste : Dammit, this is not Saber Marionette J episode 14, but FLAME OF RECCA INTERVIEWS CHAPTER 3 !!

Lime : … Oh.

Juste : Crud, where the hell is Kurei !?

Kurei : Looking for me ?

-Kurei already sat on the chair-

Juste : There you are ! Where the hell have you been !?

Kurei : One, I was busy with Renge. Dunno why, she changed for good ! From innocently bad to innocently good ! Two, I was playing King of Fighters 2002 with Joker. I keep owning him with my Iori. Heh heh heh.

Juste : Ah, KOF. That's one of our subjects. But, first, since you saw the changed Renge, here's the first question…

Kurei : -cell phone rings- Hello ? Oh, it's you Joker. Want a rematch ? Later ! I'm in a middle of interview. Bye. -hangs the phone- What's the quest… -cell phone rings again- I DON'T HAVE ALL TIME, GODDAMMIT ! -hangs the phone- The question… -cell phone rings again- THAT'S IT !! -throws the cell phone to the ground and stomps on it until nothing remains- Damn that Joker… OK, the question ?

Juste : … Okay… Have you ever watched Saber Marionette J ?

Kurei : What if I have ?

Juste : Well, can you compare the current Renge with this girl ? -points to Lime-

Kurei : Hmm… Lime, huh… Seriously, if Renge didn't fell for that $$hole Mori Kouran… She might end up as adorable as Lime.

Lime : Wow, you called me adorable, mister ?

Kurei : Yeah. Want to protest ?

Lime : Hehehehe !! Thanks ! You see Otaru somewhere ?

Juste : I think he's with the audience.

Lime : Audience ? What's audience ?

Juste : Err… people who watch this interview. Well… he's over there. -points to Otaru within the spectator's seat-

Lime : Ah ! OTARU !!!

-Lime runs off to Otaru-

Juste : OK… now I can bring on the next question.

Kurei : Great. I thought you're gonna interview Lime instead of ME.

Juste : OK… Have you noticed that the relationship between you and Recca are similar of the relationship of Kyo and Iori ?

Kurei : You're saying that I am like Iori, and Recca is like Kyo ? Well, that could be true…

Juste : Got any proofs ?

Kurei : Well, look at my blue flames. The Hokage people called me `cursed', Iori got a cursed blood, and we're both sometimes brutal and crazy, but we are ladies' men. If you don't believe it, ask Neon ! Then, both Recca and Kyo are hopeless in school.

Juste : … and then Tendou Jigoku is Orochi.

Kurei : You read my mind. Yeah, too bad Anzai gave the name Orochi to just some random guy that got beaten easily.

Juste : OK. Last question… Who is your favorite video game character ?

Kurei : … What kind of `last question' is that ?

Juste : Just answer it !

Kurei : … Okay… well, my favorite video game character is actually my idol other than my father Ouka.

Juste : Who's that ?

Kurei : Geese Howard.

Juste : Why do you like him ?

Kurei : Well what can I say ? He's the ultimate bad ass. The accurate definition of bad ass crime lord ! Unlike some pathetic crime lord, Geese Howard wannabe like that $$hole Mori Kouran…

-Mori storms in again. Audience boos-

Mori : I'M NOT PATHETIC, GODDAMMIT !! I AM BAD ASS !! I AM THE ULTIMATE BAD ASS CRIME LORD !!!

Juste : You got the proofs ?

Mori : Well, I don't need proofs ! I am bad ass and everyone knows it !

Lime -as audience- : That's a lie ! You're just a stinking $$hole !!

Juste : Even characters from other series knows that…

Mori : Impudent brat !! I'll…

Random audience 1 : Look up in the sky ! -a mysterious figure was flying on the sky-

Random audience 2 : It's a bird !

Random audience 3 : It's a plane !

Random audience 4 : No… it's…

Lime : A FLYING CANDY !!

Otaru : -sweatdrop- Lime… how far can your imagination get…?

-The figure gets down… It was a blonde man with aikido outfit, a halo above his head and angel wings-

Random Dynasty Warriors soldier 1 : Is that whom I think it is ?

Random Dynasty Warriors soldier 2 : It's… it's LU BU ! Lu Bu has come to destroy us !! ACK !!! -dies due to heart attack-

SNK fanboy : No, you dummy… It's… it's…

-dum dum dum-

All audiences except Lime : IT'S GEESE HOWARD !!!

Lime : Geese ? He doesn't look like a goose to me…

Otaru : Lime ! We didn't mean Geese as of `lots of ducks' ! He's the bad ass crime lord from the KOF series!

Lime : KOF ? What's a KOF ? Something edible ?

Otaru : -facefaults- I think Lime got the Goku syndrome…

-in case you don't know, this Goku I'm talking about is Son Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki. He is quite similar to Lime in terms of innocence. Oh, and Saiyuki belongs to Minekura Kazuya-

-back to Juste-

Geese : So, who's this pansy that claims to be the ultimate bad ass crime lord ?

Kurei : …

Juste : Him. -points to Mori-

Geese : Mori Kouran, I've heard about you. Put it bluntly, you're just a pathetic rip off of me !

Mori : Look who's talking ! You're the rip off ! I am the original, ultimate bad ass crime lord !

Geese : You dare mock me !? Well, I'll show you how to be a bad ass crime lord… RIPPER !! HOPPER !!

-Ripper and Hopper (Geese's bodyguards) appears and grabs Mori from behind-

Mori : LEMME GOOOOOO !!!!

Geese : Well, in this case we'll demonstrate how a bad ass crime lord treats someone who mocks him… Watch and learn… if you can ! You cannot… escape long death !!

-Theme song : Geese's theme song from Real Bout-

Geese : REPPUKEN !! -throws the ground projectile, hitting Mori-

Mori : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!

Geese : MORE !! REPPUKEN !! DOUBLE REPPUKEN !!! JAI EI KEN !!! SHIPPU KEN !!!!

Mori : AAAAAAAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

Geese : Attack me ! -gestures/taunts- Come on !

Mori : IDIOOOTT !!!

-Mori launches a sorry punch… which is easily grabbed by Geese-

Geese : Too easy ! -throws Mori-

Mori : ARGH !!

Geese : Okay. Now for a dramatic finish…

-Geese charges power-

Geese : DEADLY RAAAAAAVVVEEEEEE !!!!! -begins beating the crap out of Mori-

Mori : AAAAAAAAHHHHHH !! HELP HELP HELP !!!!

Audience : KICK HIS ASS, GEESE !!!

Geese : Sure !! HAAAAAAAHHH !!! -uses his grapple SDM from SVC to Mori as his Deadly Rave finisher-

Mori : WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! -is flying in the air-

Audience : RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM ! RAGING STORM !

Geese : No need to ask !! Haaaah… -charges power again-

Geese : RAAAAAGING STOOOOOOORMMMM !!!!! -uses his trademark Raging Storm to Mori-

Mori : -got hit fatally- GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!! -gets utterly destroyed-

Geese : -crossed arm- HA ! WASTE OF TIME !! (That's one of his winning pose in KOF 2002 or SNK Vs Capcom Chaos)

-Geese flew back to heaven-

Audience : -claps, whistles- BRAVOOOO !!! HURRAY FOR GEESE !!!!! GEESE HOWARD RULES !!!!

Juste : Why didn't you cheer too, Kurei ?

Kurei : What do you take me ? An idiot !? The world will make me a laughing stock if they see the man called Kurei cheers like a fanboy !

Juste : Oh…

Joker : -appears from backstage- Kurei !! Let's rematch now !!

Kurei : Okie dokie !

Juste : There ! I told you that would be the last question !

Kurei : … Smart ass. Whatever. -leaves with Joker-

Juste : Thus concludes today's interview ! -takes a deep bow, curtain closes-

Audience : YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!

-Meanwhile, Nobuyuki Anzai's office-

-Mikagami is threatening a beaten up Anzai with his Ensui pointing to his neck-

Mikagami : You understand !? If you don't modify those parts…

Anzai : I understand ! I understand !! Just don't kill me…

Mikagami : Ok… Next part of my vengeance plan is… Muhahahaha…

-Mikagami leaves Anzai's office-

-Anzai himself already peed in his pants-

-Fade to Black-

(Thus concludes today's interview)

Juste : Whew. Quite a chapter. Well, stay tuned for the next chapter… I mean, interview !