FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ "Good Morning, Naota-kun..." ❯ "Good Morning, Naota-kun..." ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I originally posted this at Adult Fan Fiction. I figured I might as well spread it around, see what all kinda opinions I'll get...


This is a lemon. If you are under 18 or this type of material is illegal where you are, do not read this unless you intend to take full responsibility for your actions, 'cuz I sure as hell won't.

This takes place outside of the main storyline of the anime and/or manga, though it still uses the same characters and setting and such. Just pretend that everything in the main storyline happened up 'til this point, though which point this would be I'll have to work out later... Anywho, please don't tell me that this doesn't match up to such and such that happend in the anime/manga. I know it doesn't.

As mentioned in the summary, this is my first lemon. I would greatly appreciate any reviews, advice, or requests you may have for me. You may also email me at copypaste003@yahoo.com if you have a question or only want me to read the email or something. It'd also be easier for me to reply to you this way if I feel I must.

Thank you and enjoy.

_____________________________________________________

[was I scared? was I jealous? was I just confused? why did things have to happen just like that? she knew. she always knew. that's just how it was. it doesn't matter what should have happened. this is what was meant to happen. she just happened to know. she always knew...]

==================================

"Nao... ta... Nao... ta... Nao... ta... Nao... ta..."

What do you want? I'm sleeping.

"NAO-TA!!! NAO-TA!!! NAO-TA!!! NAO-TA!!!"

Who the crap is that?

"NAA-TAA!!! NAA-TAA!!! NAA-TAA!!! NAA-TAA!!!"

WHAT the crap is that!?

"DAAT!!! DAAT!!! DAAT!!! DAAT!"

The bed sheets slowly fell forward as the newly-awakened boy finally sat up and looked around. What was making that noise?

After a few seconds, he finally regained most of his senses and looked toward the source of the noise, on the floor next to his bunk bed.

"Where did this come from?" Naota hesitantly hit the button on the top of the very loud alarm clock, finally silencing it. He picked it up and looked at it briefly. It resembled a crudely-sculpted plastic figurine of...

"Haruko?" It was definitely meant to portray the strange alien "maid". "Why did she make this for me? And why the heck did she set it to go off so early!?" The time read 5:30 AM. "I don't even have school today!"

After a few minutes of staring at the strange clock, which almost seemed to be mocking him, he finally stood up from his bed, deciding that he'd gotten enough sleep, and checked the top bunk of his bed. Haruko wasn't there. Still annoyed, he began searching for some clothes to put on. All he had been wearing to sleep lately were a pair of boxers, as it had been far too hot to wear much more than that.

He opened his closet door and was immediately knocked flat. After a moment of pain and confusion, Naota finally opened his eyes and looked up from where he was on the floor. Hanging limply above him from the inside of his closet was... a boxing glove on a spring.

"I thought those things only worked in cartoons..."

After a second, he stood back up, still rubbing his forehead, and inspected the glove more closely. There was a note attached to it. "Whoever did this has some explaining to do..." he mumbled before reading the note. It read:

"EXPLANATION!!! EXPLANATION!!!

I took all of your clothes to the laundromat. They were filthy.

-your lovely maid,
Haruko-kun"

Naota's eye twitched slightly. What could she be thinking? What was he supposed to do without any clothes? He was planning on meeting up with Masashi and Gaku later today. What's wrong with that girl?

"I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE IN JUST MY BOXERS!!!"

After giving the now limp boxing glove one last hateful glare, Naota stormed out of the room to try to find Haruko, or perhaps someone to borrow clothes from.

First, he walked into the kitchen, thinking that perhaps Haruko was alreadying ing breakfast for some odd reason. After finding no one, he decided to go ahead and eat some breakfast. He was hungry.

He poured himself a large bowl of cereal and began unenergetically chewing spoonful after spoonful, still scowling at his lack of any decent clothing.

He didn't finish very much of his cereal before he heard a door slam shut. 'So someone IS up' he thought. He quickly abandoned his slowly-soggying bowl of cereal and ran in the direction of the sound. It was his dad's room. Relieved that his dad was awake, he slowly slid the door open and peeked into the dimly lit room. "Hello? Dad?"

He heard another noise and looked towards the bed. It was... rocking back and forth. "Oohh yes, Haruko. Yes, just like that." "Ooooohh... Kamon, you're so good at this. Oh keep going. Faster..." "Yes. Oooooohhhhh....."

No way...

He squinted harder at the bed. He saw what was definitely his father's form thrusting back and forth. He couldn't...

Something inside Naota's mind was triggered. He immediately ran out of his dad's room, stumbling through the hallway , running into the walls haphazardly, until he finally reached his room. Without wasting another second, he ran into his room and slammed the door behind him. Then he ran to his bed and curled up on his mattress, leaning against the wall, a shocked look on his face.

"How could he?" Naota balled his hands into tight fists. "How could he!?" He slammed his fists, one after the other, into the wall repeatedly, tears flowing freely from his eyes. This couldn't be happening. How could this happen?

"Why..."

"Aww... Poor Naota-kun. What's the matter?"

Startled, Naota looked up to see Haruko's head leaning over from the top bunk, looking down at him, a sympathetic smile on her face. "How'd you get in here?" he eventually asked, dumbfounded. She nodded toward the door. "The same way anyone does."

Naota was even more confused now. "But... I thought you were..."

The young boy was interrupted at the sound of Haruko's jovial laughter. "Hahaha! You're so easy to fool, Naota-kun. That was just a recording I fixed up."

Naota was trying to piece this together. "But what about my dad? I saw him on the bed..."

"That was a plastic dummy I pilfered from the mall the other day."

"But the bed was rocking."

"Yeah it does that sometimes. Now enough of the interrogation! Is there something to wanted to ask me?"

So many thoughts were running through Naota's head at once. So she wasn't in his dad's room? They weren't... But why?

"What? Uhh, well..." After a moment he managed to re-establish a look of anger. "Why did you set up that stupid alarm clock to wake me up so early!?"

Haruko looked at him solemnly, still leaning only her head over the side of the top bunk. "A wise man once said 'The early bird gets the worm.'"

Naota was now getting truly annoyed once more. "That doesn't even make sense! What could I possibly need to get up this early for!? And why did you take ALL of my clothes to get cleaned!?"

Haruko maintained her look of seriousness. "Because they were dirty."

"No they weren't! Those clothes hadn't left that closet in almost a week!"

"A lot could happen in a week."

Naota was seething with rage. What on earth was wrong with this girl. Was she trying to torture him? After a few moments, his rage subsided. He stayed quiet for a little while, then finally spoke once more, this time a little calmer. "Why did you set up that... scene in my dad's room?"

Haruko smiled brightly at this. "I thought you'd never ask!" She heaved herself over the side of the top bunk and swung down into the bottom bunk, right next to Naota. The boy gasped when he noticed she was completely naked.

"Haruko!"

Without a second's hesitation, the girl leaned over and kissed Naota passionately on the lips. She stayed like that for a few moments, reveling in the submissive look on Naota's face, then finally broke the kiss. She then whispered into Naota's ear. "It takes some effort for a girl to get a boy into bed with her, Naota-kun. Quite a bit, if you wanna do it right."

One of Haruko's hands began to gently travel down Naota's body. Starting at his chest, she slowly moved down through the soft, sleight curves of the young boy's body. She traced her fingers around his belly and continued downward until she reached the top of his boxers. She reached her fingers under the fabric and slowly began to pull them down.

"Haruko, I..."

His words were cut shor the the girl's voluptuous lips again met his in a warm kiss. Her tongue began to probe the boy's as she continued to remove his boxers. In a moment they were both naked, exploring eachother's bodies with their eyes.

Naota had never before imagined the beauty of a woman's naked body, especially one such as this woman's. She was perfectly curved. Her muscles were well formed, but not to the point of standing out. Her breasts were perfectly round and full, each dotted with a supple, rosy-colored nipple. Naota also noticed her shaven groin and her delicate pussy, begging for attention between her legs, liquid slowly flowing between its lips.

Haruko was also very pleased with what she saw. Naota was thin, but not scrawny. His body was smooth, not a hint of any body hair, not even on his nether regions. He was obviously rather slow to mature in that department. She was quite pleased, however, with how hard he had already become. His member only stood at about five inches long and barely an inch wide, but that was actually pretty good for a boy his age. A small bf prf precum was forming at the tip of his prick.

The silence was finally broken by Haruko as she giggle deviously. "Are you ready Naota?"

Naota was too overwhelmed to even think straight. "R- ready for what..."

The grin on Haruko's face grew wider. Without answering, she leaned over Naota, causing him to lean further back on his bed, resting on his arms. His face was growing continually redder and redder.

He's so cute.

"You're a virgin, aren't you Naota-kun?" The boy remained silent for a few moments, taking in everything that was happening, and what was likely to happen. He finally stammered a response. "Ye-yes..."

"Then you have a bit of exploring to do." She crawled back from her position over the boy and laid back, spreading her arms and legs wide.

Naota could hardly believe his eyes. Haruko, the most confusing girl he had ever met yet the first girl to ever steal his heart, was lying down in front of him, completely naked, offering herself to him. Could this really be happening? Was this all just a dream?

Then he looked to Haruko's face, her brilliant, confident smile, her knowing eyes that seemed to peer into his mind and understand everything in his life. This was real. There was no way it couldn't be.

Naota slowly sat back up and crawled towards the beautiful body before him. He crawled over her and sat atop her stomach, straddling her waste, and stared at the plump mounds atop her chest. He barely noticed his mouth beginning to water as he cupped his shaky hands around the soft orbs. He slowly began to massage each one, relishing the amazing sensation of what he was doing. He had never seen a naked female body in his life, and now he had the freedom to touch and explore one for himself.

Haruko couldn't help but giggle slightly as she observed the boy's antics. His face was that of a toddler who had just found a crate full of chocolates.

Naota became a bit more daring as he placed his thumb and forefinger of each hand around Haruko's nipples and began to squeeze them. He pinched and twisted them experimentally, loving every minute of his administration. He soon couldn't contain himself any longer, however, and he low his his body until his face met up with the girl's left breast, then he placed his lips around the pert nipple and began to suckle, like a baby suckling on it's mother's breast. All the while, his left hand continued to massage Haruko's right breast.

Haruko sighed in content and placed a hand over Naota's head, encouraging him. Her other hand snaked down between their bodies. It probed about Naota's body until it found what it sought. Grinning widely, Haruko wrapped her fingers firmly around the boy's small shaft.

Naota paused for a moment at the sensation of another person's touch. He quickly resumed suckling Haruko's breast, with even more energy.

Haruko's skilled hands worked magic on Naota's member. Her fingers gently massaged the underside of the shaft, running lightly down to it's base. There she cupped her hand under his small sack and gently squeezed, hearing a muffled moan escape her young lover.

They continued this sensual treatment on eachother for a while until Haruko eventually grew impatient. She glanced at the alarm clock she had made, still lying sideways on the carpet next to the bed. She then gently pulled Naota's head from her breast.

The boy had completely lost all sense of reality, having lost himself in a world of pleasure and excitement. He was reluctant to let himself be pulled away from the girl's enticing breast.

Haruko smiled at him. How eager he was. "I know you want more, but Kamon will probably be waking up soon. That manikin has been humping him for almost an hour now. Howzabout we skip the foreplay and get on with it."

Naota's face went a few shades redder at this statement. It was really about to happen. This was girl he had inwardly admired ever since the day she moved into his house.

Before the boy could say a word, Haruko suddenly sat up and locked Naota in a tight embrace. Their bodies were pressed against eachother, Haruko's soft breasts against Naota's chest, Naota's young prick poking Haruko's stomach.

Haruko gave Naota a quick peck on the cheek, still smiling, then asked "You wanna be on bottom or top?"

Naota was unsure what to say. He had never been in a situation like this and wasn't quite sure what she meant. The boy's hesitance was answer enough for Haruko. "I'd better be on top." she commented.

Right after these words left her mouth, she pushed Naota backwards to where he was lying on the bed again, then crawled forward and hovered just above Naota's body. The boy's manhood was pointing straight upward, begging for release. Haruko positioned her pussy over the shaft and rested her lips against atop it's head.

"This is for you, Naota-kun." she said with a toothy grin. She then dropped all her weight onto the boy's member. Naota let out a loud groan.

Haruko was enjoying the feeling, though likely not on the same level as her young lover. She wasn't a virgin, and Naota was by no means filling, but she still loved the feeling on him inside of her.

She slowly lifted her abdomen upward until just the head of Naota's penis was inside of her, then dropped down again. Naota was in ecstasy. This was the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced. Haruko was enjoying herself as well.

She continued this tmentment, gradually increasing speed. Naota's moans grew louder and louder. Haruko was becoming a bit concerned, however. Naota was getting more stimulation than she had first expected. He would be getting off very soon, and she still had a ways to go before she would come.

Haruko reached one hand down to her pussy. She probed around where Naota's member was penetrating her, then inserted her thumb and index finger into herself alongside Naota. She quickly located her clitoris and began to pinch and prod it, adding substantially to the pleasure she was receiving.

She continued bouncing up and down on top of Naota's young prick until Haruko finally began to reach her climax. She was surprised that she was going to come first. However, instead of slowing down or holding it in, she pounded harder and faster, riding the boy until she finally couldn't take anymore. She released her juices onto Naota's penis, much of it leaking through and coating both of their lower torsos.

As Haruko's juices flowed over Naota's member and her walls tightened around him, he was finally brought over the edge. He released his seed into the girl, letting out one final groan of intense pleasure.

Haruko collapsed on top of Naota, kissing him passionately on the lips, tasting the inside of his mouth. Naota was completely worn out. He could somewhat sehis his consciousness fading. The last thing he heard just before falling into a state of slumber once more was...

"I just brought you here to say 'Good morning, Naota-kun...'"