FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ "Good Morning, Naota-kun..." ❯ Resolve of the Rockstar ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Well, due to ever-so-somewhat popular demand, I proudly bring you Chapter Three of "Good Morning, Naota-kun..." You know, if I'd known this woulda turned into a series, I woulda called it something else. That title was really only completely relevant to the first chapter, but whatever. It's stuck that way for now.

Quick apology. This chapter's been technically in the works for over nine months. I posted a comment well over a month ago saying that I'd try to do it that week. In all truthfulness, I DID start it that week, but I kinda didn't get much farther than the first few paragraphs [and if you've read what little I've written, you know how short my paragraphs are]. I then eventually got all caught up in registering for college and crap. But enough about that. Today I resolved myself to finish it, and I succeeded in that resolve.

Praise me.

And now, stuff.

Once again, this is a lemon. If you are under 18 or this type of material is illegal where you are, do not read this unless you intend to take full responsibility for your actions, 'cuz I sure as hell won't.

This takes place outside of the main storyline of the anime and/or manga, though it still uses the same characters and setting and such. Just pretend that everything in the main storyline happened up 'til this point, though which point this would be I'll have to work out later... Anywho, please don't tell me that this doesn't match up to such and such that happend in the anime/manga. I know it doesn't.

As mentioned in the summary, this is my first lemon. I would greatly appreciate any reviews, advice, or requests you may have for me. You may also email me at copypaste003@yahoo.com if you have a question or only want me to read the email or something. It'd also be easier for me to reply to you this way if I feel I must.

Thank you and enjoy.

====================

The amber sky of late evening enveloped the scene of the Mabase riverside. The wind blew slightly, devoid of energy or devotion. A single cloud loomed at the edge of the world, blocking out the bit of sun that was left to gaze blindly upon the earth. The water flowed doggedly onward, fulfilling its duty to the world; simply to flow.

A single, redheaded girl sat by the edge of the river, her arms wrapped around her legs, pulling her knees in, burying her face in them. A small kitten sat atop her head, staring with blank interest upon the water.

In a moment, her head slowly rose, the cat falling clumsily to the ground and running off to bat at a moth it had suddenly spotted.

"I waited for a long time, Takkun."

She turned her head, and eventually her body, to look behind her at the boy who stood there, panting, holding a pearl-white Flying V guitar clenched in his hand.

"Cherry axe, chief."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DAAT!!! DAAT!!! DAAT!!! DAAT!!!


DAAT!!! DAAT!!! DAAT!!! DAAT!!!



Naota's eyes slowly opened at the sound of his new alarm clock. As it continued to sound its morning wail, the young boy sat up and looked out the window of his room from his bed. Yellow strips of sunlight could be faintly made out from between the half-shut blinds.

Almost immediately, however, the slits widened and the intense morning light blasted Naota's newly-opened eyes, blinding him momentarily. Grimacing, he quickly blocked the light with a hand and squinted to look past it.

Haruko, the beautiful, lightheard, and often insane alien maid, stood by the window, the blind rod in her hands, looking at the young boy with her trademark amused grin. "It's morning Naota-kun. You've got school today, you know. A good little boy like you must be on time to every class, or else you will never excel in life and will live in some run-down apartment, making annoying alarm clocks for a living."

Smiling briefly, Naota looked to the floor next to his bed, where the alarm clock, made in the likeness of the housemaid of the Nandaba residence, continued it's discordinate and monotonous morning song. The boy slowly reach to pick it up and pressed the snooze button on it's top, then threw it in a nearby trashcan. He pushed the bedsheets off of his unclothed body and stood up, facing the lovely Haruko. Without saying a word, he slowly approached the woman, half-lidded eyes never leaving Haruko's. Once he reached her, he finally closed them, instantly losing grasp of any proof that she had ever even been there, but regaining it when he wrapped his arms around her, smiling.

Haruko wrapped reassuring arms around her tiny lover, holding him close to her. Leaning her head down, she wispered in his ear "Don't you want to be early to class, Naota-kun? It would make a good impression on your teachers."

Without looking up Naota respondes simply "I've never been early to a class before. They'd probably think I was up to something."

The pink-haird woman's smiling broadened as she reached a hand down behind the young boy's body and between his legs, cupping his smooth balls and running a finger along the base of the growing shaft between them. Naota moaned softly at the touch of Haruko's skilled fingers. "Well, we can't have that." he heard her say before his face was lifted to meet hers in a passionate, lustful kiss.

As their tongues wrapped around eachother, Naota began to fumble with the buttons of the baseball jersey Haruko had begun wearing to sleep in, while the housemaid held his head firmly against hers, relishing the taste of the young boy. Soon, Naota managed to unbutton the jersey, revealing that Haruko was not wearing a bra.

Haruko then broke the kiss and took a small step back from Naota and turned around, closing the blinds of the window.

====================

"Who is it? Ah, Sameji-san. You want some more bread?"

Mamimi didn't even look up at Naota's father. After a second, she finally spoke. "I was... wondering why Takkun hadn't left for school yet. He's usually on his way there by now."

Kamon looked slightly confused for a moment, then regained his composure and sly grin. "Oh, you mean Naota. He hasn't left yet? He's upstairs if you wanna go check on him."

Without a moment's hesitation, Mamimi walked inside, Kamon sliding the door shut behind her then walking back to the storage room. Mamimi trudged up the stairs.

"Taaakkuuuuuun!" She called as she got closer to the door. "I'm coming in!"

====================

By this time, Haruko had been having more than her way with Naota. The hapless boy was bound, with his wrists behind his back, to the bedpost. Haruko, still with only her upper body exposed, was trailing her tongue along his chest, the middle finger of her right hand half-inserted into his ass.

Naota thought he heard something and his eyes which had been screwed tight in discomfort opened slightly when he heard a familiar voice call "I'm coming in!"

Before he could get out a warning word, his door slid open.

====================

Mamimi opened the door and froze at the scene that welcomed her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Mamimi, I..."

"It wasn't consensual, right?"

"What?"

"She had forced that on you, right? You didn't want to, but she forced you to go along with it. It wasn't because you wanted to, right?"

"Mamimi... What you saw..."

"Right!?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After only a few moments of dead silence, Mamimi finally spoke. "You'll be late for school if you don't hurry, Naota." Then she quickly left the room and shut the door behind her. She then ran down the stairs and out of the house.

====================

Niether Naota or Haruko said anything for a few minutes after that. Haruko stood back up, found her jersey on the floor and put it back on. Without bothering to button it, she walked back over to Naota and untied him. All the while, Naota looked at her questioningly. Her face no longer glowed. Her eyes lacked their usual sharp, almost catlike essence. She looked almost as though an important family member of hers had died.

BEfore Naota could speak, Haruko spat out "Get dressed and go to school, Naota." She walked ot his closet and pulled out a set of clothes for him to wear. She walked back to Naota, who hadn't moved from his spot against the bed, and dropped them in his lap. She then buttoned her jersey and walked towards his door. She opened it and looked back at Naota, an almost sad smile on her face. "I'll see ya after school, kiddo. Hurry up and get dressed. You wanna make a good impression on your teachers, don't ya?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naota didn't answer the question. He simply stood about ten feet behind where Mamimi sat, staring at the water. He gripped the guitar tighter, as if hoping it would have a solution to all of this.

"Do you love her?" Came Mamimi's next question.

Naota changed his gaze from the ground in front of him to Mamimi's slunched form, facing away from him. The small black kitten resting atop her head stared intently at the boy, as if awaiting an answer.

"... I do. I love her."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mamimi's reply came quickly. Her tone was slightly raised.

Naota gazed absently at the kitten, and his grip on the axe loosened slightly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

There was no way in hell that Naota could concentrate on anything in school. He didn't eat anything during lunch and when his friends tried to talk to him or cheer him up, he politely asked them to go away.

Finally, when school ended, he ran as fast as he could back home. He didn't once stop or even slow down. His drew his breath in ragged sucks and expelled it quickly. By the time he reached his block, his feet were almost tripping over eachother, and his eyes were only half-opened.

Finally, he reached his front door and collapsed in front of it. After a few minutes of resting on his stomach, he forced himself to roll over onto his back. After this mission was accomplished, he glanced about him.

Haruko was nowhere to be found. Nor Mamimi, for that matter, but he wasn't ready to see her yet, anyway.

Without any more energy to exert, Naota lazily allowed unconsciousness to take over.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Why, Takkun!?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Why, Naota-kun!?"

Naota's eyes slowly opened at the sound of another familiar voice. After his eyes adjusted, he recognized Haruko's face just above his. He wasn't sure how long she had been crouched down above his sleeping body, but he was happy to see her.

However, that feeling quickly vanished as he beheld the hard expression on her face.

"Why didn't you tell her, Naota-kun?" She asked, her expression never changing.

Naota didn't even bother asking her what she meant. He knew. "I didn't want to hurt her."

"And how would that hurt her?"

"Because I'm pretty sure she loves me!"

"Of course she loves you, idiot! Even someone without a brain like you could see that a mile off! That's no reason not to tell her! What, do you think she's not hurt now!?"

Naota was more than a bit surprised at how Haruko was acting. He'd never known her to be genuinely angry, as she seemed to be now. He was becoming a bit scared.

After a few moments,, however, he expression softened, and she even allowed herself a gentle smile. "It's alright, though. It was mostly my fault. I threw you into all this a bit too early. I suppose my patience was running a bit too thin."

That said, she slowly stood back up and helped Naota to his feet.

She then looked at him, this time with a more somber look. "I'm sorry. I know why you didn't tell her. You may not really know it for yourself yet, but it's actually very simple."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I love you." Naota finally responded.

After a few moments of silence, Mamimi not responding, Naota repeated. "I love you, Mamimi."

This time, he didn't wait for a response. He slowly walked towards Mamimi and kneeled behind her. He rested a hand on her shoulder and smiled, even though he knew that she couldn't see him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naota rushed to his room to change out of his school clothes and get a drink of water to wet his throat. He then rushed back outside to find Haruko waiting at the door for him, her Vespa parked and running.

"I'll give you a ride if you promise to take this with you." Haruko revealed from behind her back Naota's pearl-white Flying V guitar and held it out to him.

Without questioning her, Naota hesitantly took the guitar from Haruko. He took a moment to admire it in his hands, almost as if it were his first time to see it.

He then looked back to Haruko who was already revving the engine of her Vespa, goggles on. As he climbed on behind her, he spoke to her. "But I still love you."

"You're far too young to be a one-woman man."

And with that, the two sped off into the evening.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mamimi slowly turned her head to face Naota. Freshly-fallen tears graced her pale cheeks. Without a word, she quickly turned and wrapped her arms around the boy's chest and collapsed on top of him. The kitten that had rested upon her head scurried off into the aging night.

"Mamimi..."

The redhead proceeded to cry into Naota's chest, tightening her embrace. Naota slowly placed a hand on the back of her head and rubbed her back with the other. He didn't know what to say, and Mamimi didn't want him to say anything.

After a few more minutes of this, Naota slowly sat up a bit. When Mamimi looked up at him, he slowly brought his face closer to hers. When she didn't draw away, Naota took the initiative and locked his lips to hers.

Though shocked, Mamimi was immediately compliant. She opened her brouth slightly and pushed her tongue into Naota's waiting mouth. As their kissing grew more and more passionate, Mamimi rose to her knees and wrapped her arms behind Naota's neck. Now a bit used to being dominated, Naota allowed Mamimi to take control from there.

Mamimi eventually broke the kiss. She allowed her eyes to close and began to nuzzle against Naota's nexk, much like a cat. Her hands began to snake up the boy's shirt as her arms bunched it up past his navel. Her head slowly worked down his small frame as her hands continued to massage Naota's chest and back.

As her face reached his exposed midsection, she removed her hands from under his shirt and began to unbutton his shorts as she inserted her tongue into the valley of his belly button. She drenched the boy's navel in salive as she pulled his shorts down to his knees.

Once more, her head lowered until her face hovered just above his crotch, which was still covered by a thin pair of boxers. Without bothering to remove the intruding pair of undergarments, she began to lick and suck at his groin with fervor.

Naota's face contorted and his eyes screwed themselves shut as he absorbed every ounce of pleasure Mamimi supplied him. He restrained himself from bucking his hips. He simply allowed himself a pleasured moan.

Content that Naota was enjoying himself, Mamimi slowly brought her ministrations to a halt before the boy could reach his peak.

Naota was about to ask her to continue, but stopped himself. He looked to Mamimi, who had stood up. She was unbuttoning her school jacket. Once she had removed that, she dropped it on the ground beside her and continued to undress.

The last article of clothing she had on was her bra. She went back down on her knees and leaned forward on her arms above Naota, her still-clothed breasts hovering just int front of Naota's face.

"I know they're not quite as big as hers, but Haruko tells me you have a thing for breasts."

Naota was shocked. Had Haruko talked to her? Well, that was obvious, but did that mean that this whole thing was planned? Most likely, but why?

Naota quickly snapped out of it. If there was one thing he'd learned from Haruko it was not to question everything. Understanding wasn't a necessity. Only acceptance.

Without any more hesitation, Naota brought his hands up to the clasp in the middle of the girls covered mounds and unhooked the bra, allowing it to fall off of her body and to the ground. Immediately, he latched his mouth to her plump, round breasts and began to suckle, using his hands to massage both her large mounds.

Mamimi closed her eyes and leaned into Naota's feeding mouth. With one hand, she reached to Naota's boxers and pulled them down until the boy's throbbing erection was exposed. Without a word of warning, she placed the lips of her leaking cunt against the head of Naota's shaft and gradually began to impale herself.

As Naota's member was slowly swallowed by Mamimi's pussy, he began to attack the girl's breast with more energy, almost as if trying to eat it whole. However, he stopped once he felt his penis hit something.

He hadn't considered the possibility of Mamimi being a virgin.

He looked questioningly up at Mamimi. She replied to his unspoke question. "Ta... You're brother and I never got that far." And without saying anymore, she dropped the rest of her weight on the remaining length of Naota's young member.

She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tight. Although she didn't cry out, the tears forming in the corners of her eyes voiced her pain. Thinking quickly, Naota pulled her face close and locked her in a deep, loving kiss. As their tongues battled for dominance, Mamimi's nerves seemed to calm somewhat.

After a few moments, Mamimi broke the kiss and thrust her breasts back nto the boy's face, an obvious demand for him to continue his feeding. Naota obediently complied.

Mamimi took a deep breath, then lifted her body until just the tip of Naota's member was still encased in her warm, wet, soft pussy lips, then, forced herself back down, engulfing the boy once again. Naota moaned loudly into Mamimi's breasts.

Mamimi continued in this way, gradually speeding up until she was bouncing in Naota's lap. By this time, Naota had given up on the breasts which continued to bounce wildly in front of his hazy eyes. His upper-body was slightly elevated by his elbows behind him. He began to buck his hips slightly as he felt his release rushing closer.

Mamimi could sense that her young lover was quickly reaching his climax. Ready to receive him, she began grinding her cunt into his lap harder and faster, clenching her vaginal walls as tight as she could.

It didn't take long for Naota to lose control completely. His ball sack clenched tightly and his shaft spasmed in the tight confines of Mamimis warm sheath. His cum rocketed through his member and was shot deep into Mamimi's womb and filled her orifice completely.

Feeling her insides being coated with Naota's seed was the last sensation Mamimi needed before she, too, erupted in an amazing orgasm. Her juices flowed freely from her pussy and coated almost all of Naota's abdomen.

After one last gasp for breath by the two of them, Mamimi collapsed on top of Naota. The two of them lay in that position for a long time, wordlessly gazing at the faint shades of light that the now-absent sun had left the world with. As the light began to fade, the two slipped into a dream world in which nothing mattered anymore.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So, was she better than me?" Haruko asked Naota as she drove them both back to the Nandaba house. Naota sat in the curve of the Vespa, between Haruko's feet, his guitar cradled in his lap. He didn't respond. His fingers lazily plucked the strings of his guitar as he closed his eyes and began to hum a melody that was forming in his mind.

Haruko smiled brightly. "We'll make a rockstar out of you yet."