Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 3 Waiting for Tonight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. I didn't write Waiting for Tonight, Bump, and Addicted. I also didn't record them. Jennifer Lopez, Raven Symone` and Kelly Clarkson did.
 
Okay, so you're backstage waiting to go on for the talent show. You're gonna sing Waiting For Tonight by Jennifer Lopez. ~A/n I LoVE that song!! I'm gonna try out for a talent show with that song this year!~ Okay, START!
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------You're so nervous. Why am I doing this again? You think. Allie's on right now. She's singing Bump. Geez, you think. She doesn't have much energy. She's not getting the crowd involved. Sarah had already gone. She did really well. Nobody knew, but you were also gonna do a dance routine you learned in hip-hop classes. “And now…please welcome…Elizabeth Granger!” You put on a smile and went out on stage as the music started. You put on the potable mike. Then you started your routine. You heard Tohru gasp. Then you started singing.
 
“Like a movie scene, in the sweetest dreams, I have pictured us together
Now to feel your lips, on my fingertips, I have to say it's even better
Than I ever thought it could possibly be
Its perfect, its passion, its setting me free
From all of my sadness, The tears that I've cried , I have spent all my life
 
Chorus:
 
Waiting for tonight, Oh
When you would be here in my arms
Waiting for tonight, Oh
I've dreamed of this love for so long
Waiting for tonight
 
Tender words you say, Take my breath away, Love me now, leave me no never
Found a sacred place, lost in your embrace, I want to stay in this forever
I think of the days when the sun used to set, on my empty heart, all alone in my bed
Tossing and turning emotions were strong, I knew I had to hold on
 
Chorus(2x's)
 
Gone are the days when the sun used to set , On my empty heart all alone in my bed
Tossing and turning, Emotions were strong
I knew I had to hold on
 
Chorus”
 
While singing, you were dancing and smiling. On an instrumental break, you said, “Come on ya'll!” and led everybody clapping to the beat. After you were done. You breathed a sigh of relief. You waved to the crowd, then said, “Thank You!” You then bowed and went off stage.
 
~*-Kyo's POV-*~
You were sitting next to Tohru and watching Elizabeth's sisters sing. First Sarah went on. You didn't really enjoy her performance. After her song you took a quick peek at Tohru, who was talking to Yuki. D@%m rat, you thought veciosly. After that you watched Allie sing Bump. She was kinda boring too. Geez, you thought, these girls show no emotion. Then Elizabeth came on. She put on the portable mike and started DANCING!! HOLY CRUD CAN SHE DANCE!! ~A/N I'm gonna try not to use any bad words. I don't like going to Confession ya know~ You looked up at her and saw that, unlike her sisters, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Her eyes were all sparkly and she got the crowd involved. She might not have been the best singer of her sisters, but she seemed to be, considering her enthusiasm. After the talent show ended, Elizabeth came up to you, Yuki, Tohru, Hermione, Ron, and Harry and asked, “So, how'd I do? Did I do well? Please be honest!” She had changed from her outfit, jeans and a tight pink tee, and of course, her Vans. Her hair was in a messy bun, which seemed to suit her well. “Is the sky blue? Of course you did great! Girl, you were AWESOME!” Hermione exclaimed. “You were excellent, Miss Granger.” Yuki told her. Tohru (Being the person she is) ran up to Elizabeth and gave her a huge hug. “You did FABULOUS!! Oh my gosh, where did you learn to sing like that!! Wasn't she great Kyo?” You smiled a little at the smile on Elizabeth and Tohru's faces and said, “You were okay, Elizabeth.” She grinned at you and said, “Thanks!” She then turned to Harry and Ron and asked how she did, and they assured her she did fine, and you all headed up to the Griffindor tower.
 
~*-Elizabeth's POV-*~
You headed up to the Griffindor tower with Kyo,Yuki, Tohru, Hermione, Ron, and Harry. You sighed and thought, they're all so nice! You said good night to the boys, and headed up to the girl's dorms with Tohru and Hermione. I can't belive Kyo thought I did okay, he doesn't seem like the person who gives out compliments, you thought as you changed into you pjs and headed off to sleep smiling to yourself.
 
 
Sorry it's so short! I Hoped you liked it! And PLEASE! Rate and Review! I really need someone to do that or the next one will take longer to write if I think nobody cares sniffle. If you do review, I'll thank you in the next one! Adios! (Is that good bye in Spanish? I'm taking begginer so I can catch up so I can do IB.)
~Liz