Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 4 Skating Lessons ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Okey Dokey. We were at the part were you fell asleep with a smile on your face. Because of KYO!! AHAHA HOW RARE IS THAT!! JK, I LOVE Kyo!! If he were real, I would, like, so ask him out! giggle.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *
 
The next day you woke up with a smile. Even though your alarm clock was ringing at 4:30. 4:30!!! Yikes! You went to your closet and grabbed your skating bag, and changed into a red embroidered skating dress. You pulled a pair of black sweats over it, and grabbed a protein bar. You ate it on your way to Dumbledore's office, where you went to go to ice skating. I mean, you apperated to the ice rink with him. You gave the password (gum drop) and went into his office, were he sat there waiting for you at his desk. “Sorry I was late, sir.” You apologized. “It's fine, Elizabeth,” he said. He held on to your arm and apperated with him. You got to the ice rink, where you were the only one there. You pulled off your Vans, and pulled on your ice skates. You then stepped on to the ice. A feeling of peacefulness and determination pumped through your veins as you skated around for five minutes, and then your coach, Stacy, came up to you and asked for your cd. You gave it to her, and then skated to the center of the rink. You then put your hands above your head gracefully, and stuck your toe-pick in the ice. Then Kelly Clarkson's Hear Me ~A/N I did not write Hear Me, nor did I record it~ and you started twirling backwards. You then started your routine, in which there were a lot of jumps, including a magnificent axel at the end. When you ended, you coach called you over. “Very nice work, Liz. I'll sign you up for the Junior Nationals this spring.” She said, looking proud. “Thanks Stace. I can't wait. What time do you want be to drop in next?” you replied. “How about next week, same time. Got it? Keep working though. I expect you to go to the room of requirement and practice at least twice.” Said Stacy. “Yes ma'm” you replied, and you went on with the lesson until 7:00. You left with Dumbledore, and went back to the Griffindor common room. You went up to your dorm, changed into the uniform (kept your Vans on! ) and went down to the Great Hall for breakfast.
 
Sorry, I'm gonna end it there. Well, at least this chappie. Sorry, but nobody's reviewed and I had 9 hits last time I checked, and nobody's reviewed . PLEASE!! REVIEW!!! You'll get a cookie!!
~Liz