Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 5 The Guy that Dissed My Vans!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Okay, NOBODY GETS A COOKIE!! Okay, this might be the last chappie for a VERY long time!! I'm starting a new school on Monday. Anyway, you just left the skating rink with your coach's praise ringing in your ears. Okay, story start!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You went down to the Great Hall where you met up with the others. ~A/N I don't feel like writing all the names.~ You said hi to all of them and then started chatting with Kyo. “So, how do ya like Hogwarts so far?” You asked him, trying to start a conversation. “It's okay…” he replied scornfully. “You looked across the table and saw Yuki falling back asleep in his food. You reached across the table and gently shook him. “Yuki…wake up!!” you said in a singsong voice. He still would not wake up. Kyo reached across the table and turned to you and said, “You're not gonna be able to wake him up like that.” He hit Yuki on the head. Yuki immediately woke up muttering “stupid cat.” You giggled and started talking to Harry and Hermione about classes. “I have double potions first!!! Oh, this is just PERFECT!!” You said in a hot-tempered voice. “Not that teacher who dissed my Vans!!!” Harry looked at you curiously. “He told me I had to wear loafers instead of my Vans!! To bad for him!! If I have to wear loafers, I'm gonna demand he lets me wear my own clothes!! It's either loafers and no uniform, or uniform and my Vans!! I'm not wearing both!!” You say angrily. “Hey, I have double potions next too,” Kyo said. Then you starting ranting about Snape to him. You then look at your watch and exclaim, “It's time to go!! I don't want Snape getting on my case about anything other than my shoes!!” You grabbed Kyo by the hand and dragged him down the dungon stairs. Harry and everyone else had already gotten there. You dropped his hand at the bottom of the staircase and dashed into the classroom. You were not late by a minute!! Lucky you!! You took a seat next to Tohru, and Kyo sat next to you. “What did I say about those shoes, Miss Granger?” Said a snotty voice behind you. “Well, SIR, you said that I needed permission to wear these shoes, and here's a signed form from Professor Dumbledore.” You handed Snape the form that Dumbledore gave you after you told him what happened. He had a look of furrey on his face as he said, “Okay class, today we will be making a potion called The Living Draught of Peace. I'm going to ASSIGN everyone a partner, and you will make the potion together. Now, here are the names. Potter and Yuki, Elizabeth and Kyo, Weasley and Hermione, Malfoy and Honda…” He went on and on. “Are you okay?” Tohru asked at your look of pure terror. You swallowed. “You just got assigned with the rudest, most mean, snotty, pure-blood in this class,” you said nervously, afraid that Tohru would be taken advantge of. ~A/N Tohru, taken advantege of?? No way!! LOL~ “That's okay!!” She said. “I'll try my hardest!!” You looked at her in doubt. Then you snapped back to earth when Snape said, “Begin!!” You turned to Kyo and said, “I've already made this potion at my old school, so it'll be easy!!” You hopped up to get the ingredants and when you got back, put them on the desk and whipped out your potions book and started to help Kyo with the potion. >>FF>> It's the end of class and you're talking to Kyo, you guys already finished. He asked you about sports and you told him, excitedly, about you going to the Junior Nationals in the spring. He looked surprised about the fact that you ice skated. He than told you about martial arts. You added that you were a kick butt martial artist and he challenged you to a fight after hours that night. You grinned and accepted.
 
Again, sorry it's short!!! PLEASE REVIEW!! You'll get a cookie if you review my first ever fan fic. that nobody but myself has voted and reviewed. Sniffle.
~Liz