Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 6 Elizabeth VS Kyo!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. Oh, and PLEASE don't copy my ideas and put them on a different fan fiction site without my permission. Thanx!
 
Guess what?!? THREE people get COOKIES!! Okay Dokay!! Shannon gets TWO cookies for reviewing both my stories!! Thanx Shannon!! So does Katie, so she's tied with Shannon in the COOKIE count. Thanx Katie!! And Rice! gets one cookie for review my ALBOE Idol!! Thanx Rice! Anyway, you just finished potions and are going to fight with Kyo tonight. Hmm…it's a little late to ask, but does anybody know why Kyo doesn't transform when you landed on him in chappie 2? I KNOW!! AND YOU DON”T!!! HAHAHAHAha…ha…ha…anyway, story start!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
You rushed to lunch. You munched on some pizza and had some chocolate milk. ~A/N Chocolate milk…yum~ Then you rushed to your next class.>>>>FF>>>> It's later that day, and you and the others ~A/N Please don't make me write the names!~ were just sittin' there talking. You were talking to Hermione about schoolwork, and doing yours at the same time! ~A/N WOW!! What a great multi-tasker, right?~ Harry and Ron are hunched over their school work, Tohru is looking through a book, and Kyo and Yuki, are (DUH!!) fighting over somthin' or another. Then Kyo stands up and yells, “You d#%n rat!! This time I'm gonna beat you!” You stand up defensively and yell at Kyo, “You gotta fight me first!! Yuki can go on the waiting list!!” He throws a punch at you. You dodge it easily, and kick him smack in the stomach. Kyo winced a little, then kicked you, but you were in the middle on ducking, so his kick hit you in the cheek. You swallowed back tears, and knocked him off his feet. You stood up, rubbed your cheek, and said, teasing him, “Come on Kyo!! Get off your lazy butt!” He sprung up and kicked at you again. You grabbed his foot in mid kick and flipped him. He landed with a thud. “So, Kyo, did I win?” you ask. “Yeah, whatever.” Kyo replied. You helped him up and turned to Yuki, and said, “Can I fight you sometime?” You smirked. “I don't know Miss Granger…” You sighed and went back to your work. Harry and Ron are looking at you funny. “What?!” you exclaimed. “Where did you learn to fight like that and could you pull some of those moves on Malfoy?” Harry asks you. You smiled and said, “I've been taking martial arts since I was 5 and no, I think I'd get expelled if I did do what I did to Kyo on Malfoy, especially since Snape is out to get me!” Tohru giggled. You launch on her next. “So, how'd Malfoy treat you in potions today?! Was he mean to you in anyway? `Cause I could soooo beat him up!” Tohru smiled and said, “Thanks for offering, but he really wasn't that bad until I told him I was friends with Ron and Harry and Hemione. Otherwise he was fine.” You looked at her in disbelief. “Malfoy, fine? I don't think it could ever happen.” You sit down next to Kyo and think hard. “What could he be scheming? Hmm…” You suddenly jump up and say, “I'm really sorry, but I have to go!” And then you run up to the girls' dormitory. God, you think to yourself, why did I have to send that note tonight. You thought of Malfoy taking advantege of Tohru and Snape dissing your Vans, and you feel a burning sensation up your spine. You turn to look in the mirror…
 
CLIFFHANGER!!! Hahaha!! Sorry if it's kinda short, but I have writer's block and I don't wanna spend my last day of freedom before school starts writing. Anyway, B4N!
~Liz