Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N - I'll be 16 on September 16th!!! ^______^ Well school has started for me. I'm now a junior in high school. So, I won't be able to update as much. But I'll try. I'm having so much fun writing this! I'll try to update very very soon.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket or Battle Royale.
_____________________________________________________________________

"She...she loved me? I can't believe it...I'm sorry to say, I didn't love you Uo. My heart belonged to someone else. I'm so sorry." Kyo said to himself as he starred down at his weapon.

He sighed as he stood up. He was going to find the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why me!?" Yuki yelled out in anger. While starring down at his `weapon'. He had gotten a rubber duck as a weapon.

"How am I supposed to defend myself with a rubber duck?" Yuki asked himself as he stuffed the rubber toy in his pack.

Sure he wasn't playing the game, but he did want something for defense.

"Things can only get worse from here." Yuki said as he stood up, and walked out of the bushes, with the intention of looking for Tohru.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hana-chan! Uo-chan!" Tohru yelled out. She had heard the bullets, the yelling...and Motoko. Motoko killed her best friends. She murdered them...... Tohru collapsed onto the ground in tears. "No...My best friends...They're -" "Dead." Came a voice. It was Kei....he raised an ax a few feet above Tohru, and swung down.....only to have the ax get hit by something yellow, and fall out of his hands.

`Well...that certainly did have a purpose.' Yuki said to himself as he ran towards Tohru, whom was crying and shaking.

"What the hell was that for Yuki!" Kei yelled at him as he starred down at his ax, next to it was a rubber duck bath toy.

"You don't have to play! We can team up! If none of us play, than they'll stop this game and let us go home." Yuki said.

Kei starred at him angrily, and bent down to pick up his ax, standing up after he had it in his hands.

"Yeah right... They won't do that. We're already here. So that means we have to play." Kei said as he took a few steps toward Yuki and Tohru. Tohru was still crying, and she didn't seem realize what was going on. She was just to sad. Her best friends were dead. They were always there for her whenever they needed her. But, just this one time, she wasn't there when they needed her most.

"You don't have to play!" Yuki yelled as he stood in front of Tohru, and backed up, away form Kei, causing Tohru to also back up in response.
"Shut the hell up...What do you know? Everyone loves you. You're perfect. You're good looking, really smart, good at sports, and wanted by just about every girl in our school. And every guy wants to be like you." Kei said as he continued to advance on the pair. Yuki and Tohru were currently running out of space to back up on. Only a few feet in back of them was a wall. When they met the wall, they were definitely goners.

"What? You don't even know me.....None of you know me! I'd trade everything I have just to be normal like you."

"Haha! You make me laugh Yuki......Well, it was nice to know you." Kei said as he raised his ax once again, but this time. He stopped midway. His face was very twisted, and he looked like he was in intense pain. He screamed out, and dropped to the floor.
*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Boy number 9, Mimori Kei, dead. 21 to go<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*


After Kei collapsed onto the floor, Yuki saw why the boy had screamed in pain. There was a butcher knife deep into his back, and standing in back of him, was Hatsuharu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No...I can't believe this. My brother...my poor little brother is going to die. I'm never going to see him again." Ayame said silently to himself. All the other Juunishi were gathered at the main house. All hoping that some how, some way, the others would get away safety.

"I know it's hard, but you have to believe in Yuki-kun." Shigure said as he put his hand on Ayame's shoulder trying to comfort his friend.

"We never got to be close, like I wanted to. He must think I hate him....and he hates me to." Ayame said in disbelief. He was never going to see his brother again.


Akito sat a few feet away. He to was in denial. He did torture them, he did make their lives miserable. But he still loved them...they were still family. He did care for them...Yes, he even cared for that stupid cat. But now...now he would never see them again....He would never see Yuki again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you actually killed them!" Minami said in shock, and happiness as she walked slowly up to Motoko. Whom was sitting against a large tree.

"Yeah." Motoko replied simply, not truly listening to Minami.

`If I don't kill her, than she'll go against me...and I won't be able to have Yuki for myself.' Motoko said to herself as she starred angrily at Minami. Whom took notice of it right away.

"Is everything ok?"

"Iie...." Motoko stood up slowly and cautiously. Pulling out her machine gun from behind her back, she pointed it at Minami.

"Wh...what are you doing?" Minami asked as she reached in her pack for the three grenades she had gotten.

"I'm going to kill you." Motoko said simply, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world...Even though it kind of was.

"Why? What did I ever do to you?" Minami asked.

"Nothing really, but I don't want competition!" She yelled out as she fired her machine gun, hitting Minami in various placing. After a few seconds, she fell to the floor. Dead.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Girl number 2, Kinosita Minami, Dead. 20 to go.<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

Motoko smiled. She was really beginning to enjoy this game. Her next victim: Tohru Honda.

_____________________________________________________________

Satus: 6 dead, 20 to go

1: Kureno is the rooster and Rin is the Horse. It's in the manga. Just in case you didn't know ^_~


Was Ayame OOC? I don't really think he was. I think he'd act like that if his brother was in something like that.

And what's Haru going to do? Did he kill Kei to save them, or is he playing, and is he going to kill Yuki and Tohru?

Review Responses:

R Junkie: Battle Royale is a Japanese movie. The rules are the same as the one's here. Tokyopop recently translated the manga. I highly suggest it! Volumes 1 and 2 are already out. And volume 3 is coming soon. I know! Poor Yuki! And I doubt Tohru would kill anyone either ^o^ Lol, yes I do like Yuki, he's my favorite character, but I didn't give him anything good, lol as you read. But he did use it, and it helped!

Merei-chan: I know! Like I said last chapter, I almost cried when I wrote it! Hmmm, I don't know exactly what'll happen to Motoko, but I do have some idea.

Nibs: Thanx! I know, poor Uo and Hana :( Hana's electric waves didn't work to save them.

Darkwulfe: Lol, you thought Battle Royale was funny! LOL! I know...Poor Uo and Hana....I was laughing when I read `Why didn't Akito-san strike the dude with a vase?' LMAO! Wow, that had me laughing for a while. So you like Haru eh? Well...you'll see what's going to happen.

Alexandra-Kyoko: *Nods* It sure is Battle Royale ^_^ Tohru seems ok for now. She's just really sad because her friends got killed....Evil Motoko.

Mimi: *Points to AN in first chapter* ^_^ Sorry!

Missy: Lol, it makes you feel evil? Lol. You'll see what's going to happen next chapter.

DarkAngelB: Aww, I'm sorry I made you cry. It's ok that you didn't review sooner. I'm happy to get any review's at all!

Tenshi No Ai: Well, this is Yukiru, but not very. It's slight, and it won't be much not...It'll be more Yukiru towards the end. And you'll see who `MP' is soon. I'm going to start giving out clues next chapter. Someone random eh? Oh, you'll see! Thanx for reviewing!

Haru-the-bishie-chaser: Lol, driving you crazy?

BlueBerryRK: Thanx!

NekoChiiChan: Well, I'm mainly focusing on the Fruits Basket characters. Since this is...A Fruits Basket fanfiction. And I wanted to add in the part with Uo and Hana, because it goes with my ideas. I am gonna add in lot's of y own ideas, and also some idea's from the movie/manga. Thanx for reviewing ^_^

Sey de Pointe du lac: Lol thanx! Did you like the weapon Yuki got ^_^ Lol.

Lalalala! I'll try to get the next chapter up ASAP.

See ya soon! Review ^_^