Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Fruits Basket or Battle Royale.
_______________________________________

“I still can’t believe this...They are serious about us having to kill eachother.” Hige said as he looked out outwards the horizon, the sun was setting, and it was sure a beautiful site. He would have smiled, if he was in a different situation. He sat down on the edge of a cliff, his feet dangling off the end.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it.” Chiyo said as she sat down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

“Yeah, it is.” He said as he closed his eyes pulling his girlfriend closer.

“I can’t.” Chiyo said as she pulled away from Hige and stood up.

“You can’t what?” Hige asked.

“I can’t do this. I can’t kill. And I can’t live without you.” She said as she looked towards Hige, tears sliding down her cheeks.

“I can’t either, and I also can’t live without you.” Hige said as he stood up and took her hands within her own. They both starred down at the water and rocks below the cliff. The cliff was very high, anyone who jumped from it would die a painless death.

“Painless is the best way to go, and we’ll be together.” Chiyo said as she grasped Hige’s hand tighter.

Hige nod his head.

“I love you.”

“I love you to.”

And they jumped.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Girl number 6, Kinishi Chiyo, dead. 19 to go. Boy number 13, Shaku Hige dead, 18 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

Last’s years winner sighed as they starred at the couple jump down the cliff. They loved eachother so much. And they didn’t kill eachother.....they had died together, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki starred at Haru in shock. Was he on there side? Or was he playing the game along with the others?

Haru began to shake slightly and fell to the ground on his knees.

“H...Haru?” Yuki said quietly, as he cautiously walked towards the other boy, still unsure if he was on there side or not.

“I...I killed him. I didn’t want to, but...I had to. Or else, or else you two would’ve died.” Haru said as he brought his gaze towards Yuki.

Yuki bent down and starred back at Haru.

“You mean, your not playing?” Yuki asked.

“Of course not! I don’t want to kill anyone, but....I had to kill him to save you two.”

“I really don’t know what to say. But thank you.” Yuki said as he stood up and motioned for Haru to follow him towards Tohru.

Tohru was on the ground, crying silently over the death of her two best friends.

“Honda-san?” Yuki said gently as he put his hand on her shoulder. Out of all the times he wish he could’ve hugged her, this was definitely the most. He wanted so bad to juts pull her into his arms and comfort her. But he knew he couldn’t.

“I know it’s hard. But we have to leave now. We’re out in the open, and it’s only a matter of time before someone finds us.”

“But...Hana-chan, Uo-chan...There both -”

“I know you miss them. But they wouldn’t want you to just stay here and get killed, they’d want you to live. Live for them Honda-san.”

Tohru sniffed and looked up towards Yuki. It was than she first realized that Haru was there.

“Yuki’s right, we have to get out of here, and quickly.”

“O..ok, but please, I can’t kill anyone!”

“I know Honda-san, we aren’t playing. But can we see your weapon so we can at least use it for self-defense? Just in case?” Yuki asked.

“Hai.” Tohru said as she reached into her pack. After searching for a few moments she pulled out a shiny new hand gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momiji sighed as he walked through the small forest, trying to find a way out.

“I hope everyone else is ok.” He said to himself as he sat down on a tree stump to relax. He had been walking, or rather running ever since he got out of that classroom.

And he was scared to death. He wasn’t playing, just like Tohru, Haru, Yuki, and Kyo weren’t.

The bushes began to shake a little bit, and Momiji stood up in alarm. He didn’t have anything to defend himself with, because he had gotten a sock for a weapon.

“Who...who’s there?” Momiji asked quietly, his voice a bit shaky.

The bushes shook more and more, and someone slowly walked out of them.

It was Mai Gotou. Momiji remembered her from Yuki’s ‘little’ fanclub.

For a few seconds, they only starred at eachother, both seemingly very frightened that the other would strike. Mai was the first to speak.

“Please! Don’t kill me! I’m not playing! I won’t kill anyone! I’m hiding from Motoko, she’s gone crazy! She already killed Minami! And she tried to kill me.” Mai said as she collapsed onto the ground in tears. She was terrified, even more so than Momiji was.

Momiji stood there, not sure whether or not to believe this girl or not. She could definitely be lying.

“I...” Momiji sighed as he walked very slowly towards the crying girl, stopping when he was about 5 feet away. Behind her, he saw the girl she was hiding from, Motoko was standing directly behind her, aiming her machine gun at her back.

“Turn around!” Momiji yelled as he backed away quickly, stopping when his back met a tree.

“Huh?” Mai said as she turned around, only to have her face met directly by about 15 bullets. Her face was literally ripped off as the bullets impacted with her skin, she fell to the floor, blood pooling out around her.


*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Girl number 4, Gotou Mai, dead. 17 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

Momiji starred at Motoko in shock. Had she really just killed Mai? Had she really just taken somebody’s life so easily?

“Why! How could you do something like that!?” Momiji yelled out as he began to cry softly. He didn’t know Mai very much, but witnessing how terrified she was, just broke his heart.

“Damnit...I was hoping that she was that stupid girl Tohru...But I guess she’s the next best thing.” Motoko laughed as she starred down at Mai’s dead body.

“You’re horrible.” Momiji said as he wiped his eye’s with his right hand.

“Are you so naive, that you don’t realize that you must kill to win?” Motoko asked as she advanced towards the blonde haired boy.

“No! You don’t have to kill anybody!” Momiji said as Motoko got closer.

“Yes I do...Especially that idiot Tohru! I will not let her take Yuki away from me!” Motoko said as she loaded her machine gun and aimed it at Momiji, ready to fire.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Well, I suppose we should go look for Momiji and Kyo now.” Yuki said as he, Haru, and Tohru sat alone in a small building, trying there best to plan what they were going to do.

“I hope they’re ok.”

“I’m sure they are.” Haru said as he looked away. He was still feeling very guilty about killing Kei.

“Well, the first day already ended. So in the morning they’ll announce who has died. Let’s just hope Kyo and Momiji aren’t on the list.” Yuki said as he took a bag of chips out of his bag, opened it and began to eat them. There wasn’t much of a selection of food in his pack, and he was so hungry.

“Yuki-kun, you....you don’t want Kyo-kun to die?” Tohru asked.

“Of course not. I don’t want anyone to die. And, well, we may fight, but I don’t hate him! I don’t want him dead....”

“Oh Yuki-kun. Hopefully after this, if we all survive you two will get along better.”

“I doubt that Honda-san.” He said as he went back to eating his chips.
______________________________________________

Yeah I know, crappy chapter ending, and boring chapter, sorry ^^; Next chapter is better, and you’ll find out who the winner of the last BR is! And I know only three people died, but I gotta prepare you for the next chapter.

The whole part where the boy and girl jumped was in the movie and the manga. I thought it was cute, so I put it in.

From now on, I will update every Friday, unless something happens. So look for an update every Friday!

And I recently bought the ‘Battle Royale’ I’ve watched it like 5 times already. I love it! And I don’t even mind reading the subtitles.

LOOK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE MOVIE ‘BATTLE ROYALE’ - You know those carts in malls? Well go to the one with the Japanese/Korean/Chinese movies on it and ask for ‘Battle Royale’ They’ll most likely have it, and it’s only $15. Believe me, it’s worth every penny!

Wish me luck, because I have a job interview on Monday at suncoast. I hope I get the job ^_^

Next chapter: Motoko finally finds Tohru! And the winner of the last ‘Battle Royale’ is finally revealed!!

Review Responses:

Haru-the-bishie-chaser: Awww, Haru was good, see ^_^ I like Haru to. I didn’t want to make him evil like I did in ‘What You Wouldn’t Expect’. Lol *Feels quilty about that*

Yamiookami Gingitsune: Thanx! And nope, Haru didn’t turn black.

Nibs: Yes, Motoko is evil! EVIL! Heh, yeah...I don’t like her.

Sakuya7: Lol, Motoko is crazy ne? And yes, Yuki got a rubber duck. Lol.

Furea/Toshi Ishimi: Lol, you’ve been reading since chapter one eh? I know it’s sad. But I think you can get through it. It’s harder for me because I’m writing it...And I’m killing them. AH! I’m a murderer! NO!! I also highly doubt that Tohru would kill someone. But maybe I will have her kill someone, on accident though!

Merei-chan: You’ll learn about the whole curse thing and everything in maybe two chapter. And yes, I would hate to play this game to!

TYouhkriu: Don’t worry, Yuki got Tohru’s weapon. Lol, I would never leave my favorite character weaponless! Yes, it will get worse. That would be a cute ending, but I’ve already planned out the ending. Sorry :(

DarkAngleB: Yes she has lost it. But I think I may kill her off soon. What do you think? Erm, yes. It will get worse. Heh, I was crying while I typed up the next chapter. *Sigh* But I had to do it.

Sey de Pointe du lac: Yes, Battle Royale is kool. And like I said, you can buy it at the mall. Yes, Haru is kool. ^_^

DarkPhoenix365: Lol, I kinda like this stuff to. I’m a sucker for angst and horror XD

Nick: I’m sorry :( But I had to get rid of them.