Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Fruits Basket or Battle Royale.

_____________________________________

“Yes I do...Especially that idiot Tohru! I will not let her take Yuki away from me!” Motoko said as she loaded her machine gun and aimed it at Momiji, ready to fire.

“Iie!” Someone yelled as a person jumped in front of Momiji, blocking the bullet, and getting hit in the chest with it.

Momiji gasped as he looked at the person on the ground. It was Aoi Higashi. The girl he had the biggest crush on.

“Aoi-chan!” Momiji yelled as he dropped to the ground and took her hand within his. She was still breathing, but barely.

“Momiji....I didn’t want you to die. So I took the bullets for you. Thanks for being so nice to mean. I never got to tell you this...but I love -”

Motoko fired a few more shots at the girl.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>Girl number Higashi Aoi, dead. 16 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

“Oh how sweet.” Motoko said as she rolled her eyes. Sarcasm dripping in her voice.

Momiji just starred at her in shock. How could someone be so cruel. Nobody deserved this.

“Now...Since no one else is interrupting me. I think I’ll kill you now.” Motoko said as she loaded her gun once again.

In the near distance was the sound of a gun being shot into the air, with every breath the person yielding the gun came closer and closer.

Motoko gasped and turned around. And Momiji took this time to run out as fast as he could.

By the time Motoko turned around, Momiji was long gone.

“Oh well...It’s not like that boy’s a threat to me. He’s so pathetic.” Motoko said to herself as she left her previous spot, in order to look for Tohru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Tohru! I have to find Tohru! I can’t let her die! She’s the best friend I’ve ever had, she’s the first friend I’ve ever had.’ Momiji thought to himself as he ran as fast as he could. He had to find Tohru!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Flashback~~

Two figures walked through the graveyard of dead bodies. Holding onto eachother as if their very lives depended on it. They loved eachother. And they were the only two left. She had even killed her best friend to save him.

They looked at eachother lovingly, and they’re necklaces started to beep, signaling the end of the third day. Their eyes widened as they looked at eachother in fear. He pulled her close to him, and suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. She had stabbed him. He backed up from her and pulled out his gun. Could he really kill her? The one person her truly loved?

He brought out the gun he had hidden, and fired.

She fell to the ground, and he ran up to her, pulling her into his arms.

She smiled at him and said. “Thank you Kyo.”

~~~End Flashback

“I’ll avenge your death Kagura. I promise.” Kyo said to himself as he walked towards the sound of Motoko and Momiji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of the first day.

Beginning of the second.

6:00AM - Morning announcement.

“Wake up sleepy heads! It’s time to see who has died so far! And I need to tell you the danger zones.” A loud voice shot out throughout the island.

“Yuki-kun...I hope Kyo-kun and Momiji-kun aren’t on there.” Tohru said in worry. Her two best friends were already dead. So she sure didn’t want to lose Kyo or Momiji.

“I’ll start from who has died first. Boy number 6, Amawa Hideki, Boy number 2, Sakamoto Kaoru, Girl number 11, Hanajima Saki, Girl number 11, Uotani Arisa, Boy number 9, Mimori Kei, Girl number 2, Kinosita Minami, Girl number 6, Kinishi Chiyo, Boy number 13, Shaku Hige, Girl number 4, Gotou Mai, Girl number Higashi Aoi. Well, I must say that I am very proud at how well you’re progressing. A total of 10 dead. Only 16 more people left! Very good! Now for the danger zones.” The voice paused for a minute, and Haru used this time to take out his map, in order to marks the danger spots.”

“In one hour the following spots will be danger zones, A-12, C-2, and E-1. Next announcement will be tomorrow morning! Good luck little warriors!”

Haru sighed. The spot they were in would be a danger zone in an hour.

He walked over to Yuki’s sleeping form, and shook him gently, in attempt to wake him up.

“Hn....please, 5 more minutes.” Yuki said groggily. It always took him so long to get up.

“Yuki, did you forget where we are?” Haru asked.

Yuki shot up.

“What happened? Did they announce the deaths and danger zones?” Yuki asked.

“Yes, Kyo and Momiji are still alive. And this will be a danger zone in one hour.” Haru sighed. He hated this.

“Honda-san, wake up. We have to get away from here.”

“Ano...Why?” Tohru said as she sat up, and rubbed her eyes.

“This is going to be a danger zone in an hour.” Yuki said as he took her hand to help her up.

“That means that I missed the announcement! I should’ve woken up!” Tohru said.

“It’s ok, I missed it to. But Haru said that both Kyo and Momiji weren’t on the list”

“Good!”

“I found you!” A voice came from behind them. They all turned around, and standing there, with her gun aimed at Tohru, was Motoko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magumo sighed as he sat alone in a small building. He was hiding there since day one. No one found him.

“Why me?! What have I done to deserve this?” He asked himself as he heard the door creak open, and someone walked in.

“Kuso! Who is it?” He asked himself as peeked out from the closet he was hiding in. It was Yugi! His best friend! His best friend wouldn’t kill him!

He stood up and jumped out of the closet, causing Yugi to pull his stun gun.

“Yugi! It’s only me!” Magumo said as he sighed in relief. Yugi didn’t lower his stunner.

“Put that away! I’m not going to hurt you, and plus, all I got for a weapon was a spoon, pathetic ne?” Magumo laughed as he walked up to his best friend.

“Yes, very pathetic. Which will make it much easier for me to kill you.” He said as he jumped on Yugi, holding the stunner a few inches away from his heart.

“Why the hell are you doing this? We’re best friends!”

“Oh, I never really liked you. I just used you for your money.” Yugi raised the stun gun higher, and quickly brought his arm down, the stun gun hit Magumo’s heart, and killed hi instantly.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Boy number, 10, Kurodo Magumo, dead. 15 to go.<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Honda-san!” Yuki yelled out as he began to run towards Tohru, in order to protect her.

“No! I don’t want you dead Yuki! I’m sorry, but I have to do this.” Motoko said as she shot Yuki n his right leg, a little below his knee. He fell to the ground in pain. And Haru ran up to him.

“Yuki-kun!”

Motoko smiled sadistically, she was finally going to get rid of Tohru.

She pressed her finger onto the trigger, and the bullet came speeding out, ready to impact with Tohru.

Tohru closed her eyes in fear, awaiting the pain of death to hit her.

But it never came.

Confused, Tohru opened her eyes, Momiji was standing right in front of her, he had taken the bullet for her.

“Momiji-kun!” Tohru yelled out as Momiji fell to the floor hard.

“T...Tohru...I’m glad your ok.” He said weakly.

“M...Momiji-kun, why did you do that?”

“You’re my best friend, I didn’t want you to die.” Momiji said, followed by a cough up of blood.

“But, you didn’t have to risk you’re life in order to do it.”

“I did. I didn’t want you to die. Before I met you, I didn’t think there was a purpose in life. I was always sad, because of this curse. But you, you made me happy.” Momiji forced himself to smile.

“Momiji-kun....Don’t worry, you’ll be ok! We’ll get you’re wounds fixed up.” Tohru said with tears in her eyes.

“You annoying little brat! You ruined my plans!” Motoko yelled as she shot at Momiji again.

“Thanks for being my friend Tohru.”

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Boy number 8, Momiji Sohma. Dead, 14 to go.<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*


______________________________________________

*Bursts into tears* MOMIJI-KUN! I’m so sorry! I didn’t wanna do it! But I had to!

I was seriously crying when I wrote this. I love Momiji, and I’m the year of the rabbit.

Man...I felt so bad when I read some peoples reviews. I had this written before I posted the 5th chapter, and when some people were saying ‘poor Momiji’ and ‘i feel so bad for him’ I was so sad....Don’t worry though! Motoko will be gone soon ^_^

Kyo won the last BR!! Was anyone surprised?

Review Responses:

Darkwulfe: Poor Momiji is right :( And you already saw who won ^_^ were you expecting that?

R Junkie: Yeah, poor Yuki ^_^

Rave(Resha Valentine) Glory: Well, you found out what happened to Momiji. Poor thing.

Tyoihkriu: You’ll see what’ll happen to Motoko in the next chapter ^_^ Thanx for the good luck on the interview. They’re gonna call me today if I got it ^_^

Alexandra-Kyoko: Yeah, I have a lot of hw to. Evil school *Shakes fist* And yeah Yukiru. It may not seem to much of a Yukiru now, but it will soon. I mean, they are like trying to save themselves. And poor Momiji!

Hitomi-no-Hikari: Battle Royale isn’t really that closely rated to M. It just kinda had blood and curses, not nudity. Ummm, sorry about Momiji ^_^ Like I said, I cried while writing this.

Nibs: Yes, Motoko is evil. *Smiles and thinks about the next chapter* Heh...

DarkPhoenix35: Well, this’ll be bloody next chapter ^_^

Sakura Avalon or Kinomoto: Sorry ‘bout the shortness ^^;

DarkAngelB: Yay! That’s kool that you got the book! It’s so sad right?!

BlueBerry-RK: *Throws confetti* YOU GUESSED WHO WON! Congrats! And therefore I will dedicate the next chapter to you ^_^ Yuki with the duck is sexy? Lol ^_^

Lonely Angel: She’ll die soon, don’t worry. I know Momiji is cute and adorable...Poor Momiji. I’m sure I’ll get flamed for killing him off, but I had to get rid of another main character.

Runic Knight: I wouldn’t make Haru play the game. Unless he has to save Yuki, or Tohru.

Review ^_^ and maybe I’ll update a lot sooner ~_^