Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Same as last time.

CHAPTER DEDICATION: Congrats BlueBerry-RK!!! This chapter is for you!!

___________________________________________


“Everyone is dying, everyone I care about. First Hana-chan and Uo-chan, now Momiji-kun. It’s all my fault.’ Tohru thought to herself as she collapsed onto the floor in tears.

“It’s my fault.” Tohru said. Yuki gasped, and tried to stand up, his leg hurt so much, but he had to help Tohru.

“No, Honda-san it isn’t your fault.” Yuki said.

“Yes it is! If that little brat didn’t care for her, than he wouldn’t have jumped in front of her! It is her fault!” Motoko said angrily.

“No it’s not.” Yuki said as he struggled to stand up. Blood rushed down his leg, onto the floor. He cringed and fell back down, paralyzed with pain.

“Yuki, please stay down. Your hurt.” Haru said as he glared angrily at Motoko, than at Momiji. Poor Momiji, he was so innocent, he never did anything bad, and now he was dead.

“Yes Yuki. Stay down. I won’t kill you, I just have to kill Tohru.” She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fuko, Cho! I found him! I found Makoto! He can help us now.” Sakura said cheerfully as she ran towards he best friends, following her was Makoto, he was smiling, but not just an innocent little smile. He seemed very happy about something.

“Makoto-san! I’m so happy you’re here. Can you help us get away from this?” Cho asked as she ran up to Makoto, and gently grabbed hi hand.

“Hai. I have a way, a very easy way.” He said slowly, his voice scarring the girls.

“Ano...How?” Fuko asked.

“Very simple.” He said as he took out his sword and sliced off the girls head, it rolled down onto the floor near her other friends.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Girl number 8, Toknaki Fuko, dead, 13 to go<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*


Cho and Sakura screamed over the lose of their friend, they grabbed eachother, and backed up as far from Makoto as they could get.

“You said that you would help us!” Sakura yelled.

“I am helping you! By killing you, that means you won’t have to play.” Makoto said as he swung his sword towards Cho, by missed.

Sakura jumped over to the table, which was in the center of the room, and pulled out her cross-bow, aiming it at Makoto.

“Do you really have the guts to kill me?” He asked as he took another swipe with his sword towards Cho, this time cutting her arm off.

The girl screamed in pain and fell to the floor, blood pooled out of her shoulder.

“Bastard!” Sakura yelled as she shot at Makoto, missing him.

“You’re so pathetic!” He yelled as he knocked the cross bow out of her hands, and grabbed it, aiming it at Cho, and firing it through her left eye.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Girl number 5, Aoiru Cho, dead. 12 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*


“No...How could you do this?!” Sakura said as she slumped to the floor. Her best friends were now dead.

Makoto sighed.

“Just like I told Yuki, kill to win!” At that he shot the crossbow into Sakura’s heart, killing her instantly and painlessly.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Gril number 9, Motosuwa Sakura, dead. 11 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

“Well, that was easy enough, and I even gained a new weapon. Now, I have to find Yuki.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Akito.” Came a voice, but Akito didn’t listen. He was still worried about everyone. Were they really going to die?

“Akito.” The voice said again, this time causing him to turn.

“What is it Hatori?”

“A child was just born, cursed with the rabbit, which means -”

Akito gasped. That meant Momiji was dead. No...He was supposed to protect them, watch over them, but now Momiji was dead.

“I know what that means.” Akito yelled back, obviously in anger over the rabbit’s death.

Hatori sighed and left the room. Leaving Akito alone once again to think.

“Those damn bastards...I’ll kill them, I’ll kill them all!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yugi, is he dead?” Ryo asked as he starred at the other boy.

“Hai. He is.” Yugi said as he looked down towards his feet. He felt guilty. Magumo was his best friend, and now he was gone. Murdered by his own hands.

“Good, did you get his weapon?” Ryo said

Yugi shook his head, and spoke, “All he got was a spoon.”

“Nani?! I told you to get a weapon!” Ryo yelled as he punched Yugi in the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground.

“What are you doing?” Yugi asked as he held his stomach, Ryo had hit him pretty hard.

“Fuck this, you’re no help to me!” Ryo yelled as he took one of his bow’s from the small bow holder on his back, and shoved it into Yugi’s heart.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Boy number 11, Herikawa Yugi, dead, 10 to go<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haru balled his fists. That was the last straw, he slowly reached in back of him and pulled out the hand gun that Tohru had gotten. He had to get rid of Motoko, for both Tohru and Yuki’s sake.

Motoko was looking at Tohru, smiling evily. She believed that Tohru was finally going to be out of the picture.

Wrong.

Black Haru quickly pulled the gun out, and without hesitating, shot at Motoko. And she fell to the ground with a scream. Haru stood up and walked towards her, his gun aiming at her the whole time.

“Why? All I wanted to do was protect Yuki.” She said as tears began to flow out of her eyes.

“Protect him? From what?!” Black Haru yelled.

“From girls like Tohru Honda!” She yelled out, and reached for her machine gun. But before she could lay a finger on it, Haru shot her again, blood flooded freely out of her chest, she was finaly gone. Dead, with no possible way of returning.


*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>>Girl number 1 Minagawa Motoko, dead. 9 to go.<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*
________________________________________________________________

GO HARU!!!!!! *Glomps him*

Wohoo! He killed Motoko! Perfect way to end the chapter ne? ^_____^ I think that made up for the sadness of last chapter huh? Well, this story is coming to an end soon.

Sorry that I updated this later than I said, but I was super busy with my best friends sweet 16 practice. And the party is this Sunday!

Battle Royale 2 came out! And I’m getting it tmr ^_^ I can’t wait!! I’ll tell you guys about it next chapter! But if you wanna know sooner, email me!

People who are still alive: Honda Tohru, Sohma Yuki, Sohma Kyo, Sohma Hatsuharu, Hanabishi Yumi, Yamagisi Miho, Higurashi Ryo, Tatako Ryuho, and Takei Matoko.

Hmm, well, next chapter Kyo finaly finds Yuki, Tohru, and Haru. And Makoto finally finds Yuki. Dun dun dun! Heh...I’m so dumb -_-

Review Responses:

Haru-the-bishie-chaser: Yeah, I was kinda aiming for tears in this chapter ^_^

Sakura Avalon or Kinomoto: Thanx ^_^

DarkAngelB: I know...Damn Motoko. Lol, It was fun killing her off! And yeah, the manga is sad. So is the movie.

Runic Knight: I know. Poor Momiji :(

TYouhkriu: Tohru or Yuki as the winner? Lol, I can never see Tohru hurting anyone.

C.B: Yeah, damn Motoko.

Tuski: There’ll be a bit of Yukiru in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it ^_^

Hitomi-no-Hikari: You’ll enjoy the manga if you get it, it’s really good.

BlueBerry-RK: Lol, yeah the dedication thing was kinda stupid -_- But I tried. I hope you liked the fact that Motoko died ^_^

R Junkie: Heh, yuperz Motoko is dead now ^_^

Nibs: I know. Poor Momiji! *Cries* It was so hard...Battle Royale 2 did come out! I’m getting it tmr!! I can’t wait. In the next chapter I’ll say what its about.