Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Fruits Basket or Battle Royale

__________________________________

“Hello, hello everyone! This is the second day! And I will announce the people who have died since my last announcement. Boy number 10 Kuroda Magumo, boy number 8 Sohma Momiji, Girl number 9 Motosuwa Sakura, Girl number 8 Toknaki Fuko, Girl number 11 Minagawa Motoko. A total of 5 dead. Well, you seem to be slipping up. There are 9 people left. I’m sure you can get down to about 2 tonight. Oh! What fun! Now, for the danger zones. In 20 minutes B-9, D-1, and F-5 will be danger zones, mark your maps!” The announcement ended, and the trio starred at eachother.

“He seemed a bit to...happy.” Haru said slowly.

“Well, we should go look for Kyo now. If the four of us stick together than, hopefully we can get out of this alive.” Yuki said as he stood up, determined to stay alive, and to protect Tohru. After seeing him get mad and kill Motoko, Yuki knew Haru could defend himself.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Haru said as he stood up, and grabbed his gun. He would protect Yuki and Tohru. There was no way that he would let them die.

Yuki stood up slowly, and whimpered in pain. His leg still hurt a lot.

“Yuki-kun!” Tohru said as she walked up to Yuki. His wound was still bleeding through the bandage.

“I’ll help you Yuki.” Haru walked up to Yuki and Yuki put his arm around Haru’s neck.

“Much better, it’s a lot easier to walk now. Thanks Haru.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“NO! NO! Please don’t kill me!!” Miho yelled as she ran from Matoko. He was definitely a lot more crazy than Motoko was.

“This is quite fun.” Matoko said as he fired his gun towards Miho. He laughed as the girl dropped to the ground, and grabbed her stomach in pain.

“Why are you doing this?” Miho asked as she coughed up blood.

“Well, two reasons. To live, and to get you weapon.” Matoko said as he reached for the girls bag, and pulled out her ‘so-called’ weapon, which was a napkin.

“A napkin?! How pathetic!” He yelled as he kicked her in the stomach, hitting the exact spot he shot her. She yelled and coughed up more blood.

He laughed at the girls pain as he unsheathed his sword. Torturing this girl would definitely be fun. He raised the sword and hacked off her left arm, earning another scream of pain.

“J...just kill me.” She said slowly. She was in so much pain.

Makoto smiled and raised the sword again, this time aiming down right above her waist. After the hit, her body ripped in half, her organs hanging out, blood pooling around her.

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Girl number 3, Yamagisi Miho dead. 8 to go.<<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

“Now, on to find Yuki.” Makoto said as he walked away from the dead girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where the hell are they!?” Kyo yelled as he pounded his fists onto the ground. He had been looking for Tohru, Yuki and Haru since day one. But still no luck.

Kyo sighed, so many dead people. It was so painful, it reminded him of last time.

He closed his eyes, fighting off the tears that threatened to come out of his eyes. He didn’t want to do this anymore.

He took a deep breath as he held his side. He had gotten stabbed by another person who was playing. Yumi Hanabishi. She was still out there to. Damn people, why won’t they just stop playing?

“Damnit.” Kyo muttered once again as he sat down. He had to find the others!

“Yuki-kun, I hope Kyo-kun is ok.” A voice was heard in the distance, Kyo’s eye’s widened as he stood up, that was Tohru!

“Yeah, I...I guess I hope he’s ok to.” Another voice replied. This one seemed a bit unsure about his answer. That was Yuki!

“He’ll be fine. You know how stubborn he is.” A third voice said. That was definitely Haru...

Kyo smiled as he slowly jogged towards the voices. He finaly found them!

“Oi! Kuso nezumi!” Kyo yelled out as he appeared in front of them.

Tohru gasped and ran up to Kyo.

“Kyo-kun! You’re ok.” Tohru said slowly. Kyo was alive!

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

“We need to find somewhere to fix up the kuso nezumi’s leg though.” Kyo said as he looked towards Yuki. Yuki glared back. He didn’t know if he could trust Kyo or not. They were enemies. But, did Kyo hate him that much?

“Let’s go, I know where there’s a place where we can rest.” Kyo said as he motioned where to go, but stopped as someone appeared only a few feet away from them.

Yuki’s eye’s widened as he whispered one word. “Makoto.”

_____________________

This chapter is short for a reason, because the next chapter has ton’s of action!! It was so much fun to write!

Oh yeah, I have a goal...To get 100 reviews before this story is finished. Do you think I can make it?

Hmmm, anyway. I’ll update more often now. Since my best friends party is over now. It was tons of fun!

OH yeah, and the movie wasn’t the sequel to Battle Royale -_- I asked the guy 5 times if it was the sequel, and he kept saying yes. When I got home and saw it, it wasn’t the sequel -_- It was worth the money though! It was good, and it was called ‘Suicide Circle’. If you guys see it somewhere get it! Oh, and I recently asked when Battle Royale 2 was really coming out. And he apologized and told me next month. So that could mean a sequel to this fic!

R Junkie: Lol, yes! No more Motoko! ^_^

Merei-chan: No! It’s ok, I’m just glad I’ve gotten as many reviews that I have.

Shy: Lol, fly? That’s interesting ^^; For a weapon, Kyo got a shot gun. And don’t worry, you’ll see what’ll happen, in time. Lol, Kyo power ^_^

DarkPhoenix365: Eh, don’t worry about it not showing up. Yeah, I love Momiji to. He’s so sweet and innocent. I thought that was a good way to kill him though.

Haru-the-bishie-chaser: Go Haru ^_^

C.B: Yes! Go Haru! Not many people left is right. Oh...It’s gettin good!

TYouhkriu: Kyo is the winner. I haven’t said Tohru and Yuki are the winners.

Alden Hawke: Although that is a very good idea, I already wrote the ending. I’m sorry! It was a good idea though.

DarkAngelB: So you read it eh? Lol, maybe it’ll end like that, maybe it won’t. You’ll just have to wait and see ^_^

Nibs: Yeah! Motoko is gone!

Lol Yaten Fae: This will end ok ^_^

Review please!!!!