Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kyou made his way slowly over to the building where everything begun. When he entered, Tetsuki was sitting calmly on the sofa, facing him.

“Ah, Kyou. What a surprise that you of all people would win again. Are you seeking revenge for Kagura? Not like it matters anyway.” He said as he took the remote for the necklaces and pointed it at Kyou. He clicked it, and nothing happened.

“Tell me, how’d you turn them off?” He asked as two people burst into the door.

“Yuki, and Tohru. So I was wrong, he didn’t kill you. No matter, I’ll kill you anyway!” He yelled as he brought out a gun, and pointed it at Yuki, he fired, but the only thing that came out was water.

Yuki looked at the ground. He had to protect Tohru. He had to keep fighting for her. He looked back up and shot at him a few times, Tetsuki fell to the ground.

“So, it really is over now.” Kyou said as he pulled off his necklace, Yuki and Tohru did the same, throwing them onto the ground near Tetsuki.

“Yeah. It’s over, we can go home. We can finally go home!” Tohru said happily.

The phone rang, and surprisingly, Tetsuki stood up and answered it. Causing the trio to stare at him in shock.

“No, I won’t be coming home ever again. Tell your mother I said goodbye.” He hung up the phone, and starred back at the trio, falling to the ground one final time.*

“What the hell!” Kyou yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyou lay down near the edge of the boat, starring at the picture of him and Kagura.

“Kyou-kun, you really loved her didn’t you?” Tohru asked, taking a seat next to him.

“Yeah, I guess I did.”

“Well, when we get back, it’s going to be different isn’t it?” Yuki asked.

“People will search for us. We’re criminals now.” He sad, putting the picture back in his pocket.

“Kyou-kun, you should rest. You look like you’re in pain.”

“No, I’ll be ok.”

“Baka neko, she’s right.” Yuki said. Kyou seemed to be getting weaker by the minute.

“I’ll never know the secret behind Kagura’s smile.” Kyou said as he closed his eyes.

“Thank you, and.....”

“And I’m glad I found such wonderful friends.” Yuki finished for him. He placed his fingers on Kyou’s wrist, to check for his pulse. He looked back at Tohru and shook his head sadly. Kyou was gone. Gone, but not forgotten.

Two figures, walked through the streets, they were wearing hats, and clothes to cover themselves up. They were criminals now.

They each held a weapon. Tohru holding onto Kyou’s gun, and Yuki with his own.

Yuki took Tohru’s hand within his own. They had to run away from this place, from their family, from the good and bad memories.

“Yuki-kun, let’s run.” Tohru said.

No matter how far, run for all your worth.

__________

* - In the movie, he really did get up again, that was probably the only thing I hated in the movie. He was shot so many times, and he got up, answered his phone, ate a cookie(I’m not kidding, you’d understand if you saw the movie) and died....I laughed so hard, even though I was like 0_o That would never happen.

Anyway, I know it was sad to kill Kyou, but this is slight Yukiru, so I wanted to end it the same as the movie. It was hard for me to, I was on the verge of crying!

So, this was the first Fruits Basket fic I ever completed ^.^ Makes me happy.

Whenever I get a hold of Battle Royale 2, I’ll write a sequel, so keep an eye out for it.


And thank you everyone for reviewing! I was so happy I got over 100 reviews. That was my goal, and I made it! Thanx to everyone who reviewed. You’re all the best, thanx! See ya in the sequel ^.^