Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Royale ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Haru! No! You were my best friend. And now, you’re gone.” Yuki said, bringing his hand over Haru’s eyes to close them. Matoko had to go down. Yuki didn’t want Tohru or Kyou to get killed by this mad man. And Matoko wanted Yuki dead right? He had to get rid of him.

“Why are you doing this?” Yuki asked. Bringing his gaze up to the older teen.

“I think it’s fun.” Yuki’s eyes widened at this...Fun? How was killing fun.

Then realization hit him.

“Wait, you’re not even in my class, why are you playing?” Yuki asked. Matoko was a year older then Yuki, therefore, he was a year ahead of him.

“I signed up for fun.”

For fun...The boy signed up for fun? Was he crazy?! Who the hell would sign up for fun?

‘I have to get away, and make sure he stay’s away from Tohru and the baka neko. But how? I have to distract him.’ Yuki thought to himself as he gasped.

“What’s the matter with you?” Matoko asked. Yuki seemed to be looking at something behind him. So he turned around, and nothing was there. When he turned his attention back to Yuki, he realized he was...gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tohru was worried. Haru and Yuki were out there alone, unarmed, and being tracked by Makoto. The only thing she could do was hope for their safety.

“Hello everyone, it’s time for the nightly call in! People who have died since the last announcement are, Girl number 3 Yamagishi Miho, Boy number 5 Tatako Ryuho, Girl number 7 Hanabishi Yumi, and Boy number 4 Sohma Hatsuharu. Only 5 people left! Oh, now it’s get’s exciting. New danger zones are, H-7, I-9, and A-3. Have fun and good luck!” The announcement ended and Tohru fell to the ground.

“Hatsuharu! No, he’s gone. He’s gone. I can’t believe it.” She was crying. She loved the Sohma’s, they were her family. But Momiji and Haru were both gone now. She couldn’t let Kyou and Yuki die now, she had to protect them.

Kyou sighed. So Haru was dead. He felt sadness, but he couldn’t show it, he had to be strong for Tohru.

He bent down and placed a hand on Tohru’s shoulder.

“Come on Tohru, I’m sure he wouldn’t want to see you sad. He’d want you to be happy. So, stop crying, and let’s go find the kuso nezumi.” Kyou said as he stood up.

Tohru nod her head.

They would find Yuki!

That is, if Yuki was still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akito was pissed. These people dare take his cousins away? Force them to kill eachother? It was absurd! First the rabbit was killed, and now the cow? There had to be some way to save Kyou and Yuki. Akito had to think of a way for them to live.

All his life, he promised to take care of them, to protect them, and in exchange, they would pay by getting hurt. But now, all the pain he gave them was useless, because they were dying. He couldn’t protect him! He couldn’t protect them!

“No..No! I won’t let them die!” Akito yelled, causing everyone to turn to him.

“Akito, please. You have to calm down.” Hatori said. If Akito got all riled up, then, there was a chance he’d get weaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki shivered as he got out of the water. The breeze blew strongly as he walked to the place that Kyou had told him to go.

‘Baka neko, you better protect her, and you better not die! No, not before I apologize to you.’ Yuki thought to himself as he continued walked, hoping Matoko wouldn’t get to them before he did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kyou-kun, we’ve been here for two hours. I’m worried about Yuki-kun, will he be ok?”

“Yeah, he’s ok. That rat is to damn stubborn to die.” Kyou responded.

“I wouldn’t be talking baka neko.” Yuki said as he sat down. Tohru jumped up.

“Yuki-kun! You’re ok! I was so worried!” She felt like crying. He was ok! Yuki was ok. She smiled and jumped into his arms, shocked at the fact that he didn’t transform.

Yuki gasped. Was the curse...broken?

“No, the curse isn’t broken.” Kyou said as he sighed. “It was like that last time. It just kind of stopped, and won’t return until we get off.” Kyou finished.

“Oh. Kyou-kun!” Tohru hugged Kyou as well. She was finally able to hug them, something she’s been wanting to do ever since she found out about the curse.

“Yeah, yeah!” Kyou said as he gently pushed Tohru off.

“There’s a boat by the shore, if we make it there, I think we can get off this island.” Kyou said as the trio began walking towards the shoreline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep beep, beep beep beep!!

The computers in the main facility were going crazy, they were flashing and beeping. Someone, somehow hacked into the system and turned everything off.

“Shit! What the hell?”

“Someone hacked into the system sir! The necklaces are off.” One of the guards said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yes! I did it! Now all I have to do is get rid of Tetsuki and then we can go home. Although, there’s only 4 other people besides myself left. Damn.” Ryo frowned. Almost everyone was dead. And his brother...Damn it!

Ryo sighed as he walked off to the shore, hoping he’d be able to meet the others there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kyou-kun, where’s the boat?” Tohru asked.

“Hello again!” Matoko laughed. The three of them had no where to turn, they were goners! And that meant Matoko would win.

Kyou and Yuki immediately stood in front of Tohru, protecting her from any harm.

“Die!” Makoto yelled, and a shot was heard. Tohru opened her eyes. Yuki and Kyou were fine, but someone shot Makoto from behind.

Matoko turned around.

“Ryo, I was wondering when you would show up. I guess I’ll kill you first.” He said as he shot out at Ryo, bullets hitting him in various places.

“You bastard!” He yelled as he shot back at Matoko, but none of the bullets seemed to hit him.

“What the fuck is this guy? Immortal?!” Kyou yelled.

Ryo fell to the ground in front of Matoko’s feet, unable to take the pain anymore. Matoko walked up to him and lifted his chin with his foot.

“You really are stupid you know that? If you would’ve waited until they were dead, you might’ve just had a chance against me. But I guess not.”

“No....You’re a murderer!” Ryo yelled out.

“So are you, you killed your own brother!” Matoko laughed.

“No..No!”

“Now die!” Makoto yelled as he shot Ryo in the head.

“Niichan...I’m sorry.”

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Boy number 7, Tatako Ryo, dead. 4 to go<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

Tohru gasped. He killed him, so easily. As if it were nothing! How could someone be so cruel? And happy about it at the same time?

“Now, it’s your turn.” Matoko turned around, but was knocked down by Kyou and Yuki. He yelled out and pushed them off. All three boys stood up.

Yuki and Kyou had their guns pointed at him, and Matoko had his machine gun pointed out at Tohru.

Yuki and Kyou shot at Matoko, causing him to fall to the ground.

Yuki and Kyou both shot at him...

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Boy number, 1, Takai Matoko, dead. 3 to go<<<<<<
*
*
*
*
*

Yuki Kyou and Tohru sat calmly on rocks near the shore. They were the only ones left.

“We’re finally safe.” Tohru said happily. They’d be ok now. They wouldn’t kill eachother.

“No, not exactly.” Kyou said as he sat up.

“What do you mean Kyou-kun? We’re the only ones left.”

“Yes.” He said as he pulled out his gun, and aimed it at Tohru, then at Yuki.

“Cut the crap baka neko!” Yuki said. Kyou wasn’t being serious, this was just some sick joke. After all they’ve been through together, Kyou wouldn’t kill them.

“I said there was a way off this island, and there is. You two are /my/ way off. I just used you.” He said.

“No! Kyou-kun, you can’t! And what about Kagura-san?” She cried.

“There is no Kagura, she was just a lie to suck you in deeper. And it worked, very well.” He said as he loaded his gun.

“Game over. For real.” He shot at them..

*
*
*
*
*
>>>>>>Boy number 3, Sohma Yuki, Girl number 13, Honda Tohru. Dead.<<<<<<

Winner: Sohma Kyou
*
*
*
*
*
__________

For the people who saw this, don’t put anything in a review ok? I don’t wanna ruin it for the others. All though, I may and may not end it like the movie. *Smiles*

So, I’ll have the epilogue up ASAP. I can’t believe it’s almost over *Cries*