Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ I Just Want to Be Loved ❯ I just want to be loved ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I don’t own Fruits Basket at all. If I did, Yuki and Kyo would be together.. They belong together. Lol

Warning: this is Yaoi, a guy x guy pairing.
-------------------------------
Kyo’s POV
------------------------------

Sometimes people are such a pain. They hang around you, come too close for comfort. Fan-girls follow you like some kind of crazy stalkers. People are stupid. I hate stupid people. Hell I hate a lot of people. Why cant they just leave me alone? It seems that I cant be alone anymore. I used to be alone, well, except for teacher. We lived in the mountains together, training, living the good life.

No need to worry about claustrophobic schools full of annoying people when you live in the mountains.

“Hey Kyo, what’s wrong? You looks kind of down…” Momiji (Oi, hope I spelled his name right, been so long since I read fruits basket ><) was tailing behind me, the happy-go-lucky rabbit’s face was starting to piss me off.

“Go away”

“Oh come on Kyo, tell me what’s wrong!”

“Nothing now go away!” I gave him one of my angry glares but that didn’t seem to do anything to quell his curiosity, if anything, it made it worse. Wait…since when do I know what the word quell means? Damn, I’m messed up lately. Ignoring the blonde rabbit, I walked directly out of the school.

“KYO! COME BACK! SCHOOL ISNT OVER!”

“Go piss on a tree girly-boy” and with that, I took off , not caring what anyone had to say about it, or about the consequences.

On the way home I thought about how much I would have rather been in the mountains again. Surrounded on all sides by thick trees, to hear the quiet sounds of nature, get away from the city noises and pollution. To get away from the Sohma (hope I spelled that right….I really need to re-read fruits basket)

“I need a vacation.”

I didn’t realize I had said that out loud until I heard a soft chuckle from behind me. I turned around to growl at whoever was back there but stopped, surprised to see the rat behind me. “A vacation? Why would you need a vacation?”

Angrily I closed my eyes and clenched my fists. “Well unlike some people, I’m not happy here!

“And what makes you think I am? Stupid cat.”

I blinked. Did Yuki just tell me that he wasn’t happy? Him? Mister popular? Mister president? “Why wouldn’t you be? Everyone loves you! Everyone thinks you are just soooo great, you, Prince Yuki!”

I didn’t even see his hand until it connected to my face. The slap had so much force it knocked me back onto, well onto my back. Yuki walked over and bent over me, pulling me up by the collar of my shirt. His eyes were seething with anger, I had never seen Yuki truly pissed before, but apparently I had ticked him off bad.

“Don’t …ever….call….me….that….you….fuckingR 30;.cat.”

I gulped. In a fair fight, Yuki could beat the crap out of me without really trying. When he was pissed, he could probably kill me without trying.

Good day for a funeral.

“What’s the matter Prince? Angry about something?” I sneered at his perfect prissy little face. This guy was nothing more than a prick. And boy did I hate his guts.

His face stayed calm and collected, except for a slight twitch in his right eye, his hands moved from the collar of my shirt to my neck, gripping my windpipe tightly, squeezing it shut.

“I don’t need to hear that from you! I’m sick of it! Prince this, prince that, THAT’S ALL I EVER HEAR!” He was shaking me now, and there was little I could do to stop him.

“Y-yu-ki” I croaked out. My mind was starting to slip from lack of air. The bastard was actually going to kill me! His expression changed slightly at hearing his name, and that was all I saw before I lost consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed with a terrible headache. The sun was shining in through the window and making the room a bearable temperature. I moved to sit up, but suddenly stopped when I felt something warm shift onto my chest. Looking down, I was surprised to see a hand. Connected to this hand was an arm, a delicate, feminine arm. And connected to that arm, was Yuki.

He was asleep, lying next to my bed, his hand was on my chest.

Wait….what?

Why would that damn rat have his hand on my chest? And why was he in my roo-

Wait. This wasn’t my room…this was Yuki’s room.

Why was I in Yuki’s room? And why was his hand on my chest? And why was he sleeping next to the bed? And why am I asking myself all these questions?

“Hey, damn rat, get your hand off me.”

No response.

“Hey, damn rat, move it.”

Still no response. I moved my head closer to inspect him, just to be sure he was alive. Well, his soft, but muscular chest was moving up and down n a slow, unbreakable rhythm. His soft pink lips were parted just slightly, and his perfect face seemed content.

Wait, did I just think all that, about a guy??? And not just any guy, Yuki! My eternal rival. I shivered at the thought. Maybe I only thought that because he looks like a girl, yeah, that’s it, he looks like a girl…

Once again I glanced at his slender figure, the slow breathing, the parted pink lips, that perfect face, the face of an angel…no wonder he had the nickname prince…

“AH! STOP IT!” I screamed inside and held my head. I was not getting turned on by a guy.

“What’s going on?!?” Yuki bolted upright and looked around the room, then stopped his eyes on me. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing!” I growled and turned around. “Why am I in your room???”

“Huh? Oh um…I had to carry you home, and my room was closer to the stairs, and you were heavy, so I left you here.”

“Yeah right.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing”

I wouldn’t, no, couldn’t look him in the eyes. Not when I had stared at him like that.

“…”

“…”

“Kyo?”

“What?”

“I’m sorry”

That made me look at him. “Sorry? What for?”

“Everything”

Huh? Yuki the damn rat, was apologizing to me? And he wouldn’t even say what for! What did he mean he was sorry for everything? What was he talking about? Always beating me? Always being a jerk? What? What was he sorry for?

“Eh?” He looked at me, a tear was in his eye. “Y-yuki? What’s wrong? Why are you crying? You don’t cry in front of me!”

But he did cry, he not only cried in front of me, he hugged me. that’s right, he leaned over and hugged me, crying into my chest. “Eh???? Eh???? Yuki w-w-what’s w-wrong??”

He pulled closer and hugged me tight, sobbing into my undershirt. “I’m so sorry Kyo….”

“For what moron?” I laid a hand on his head and rubbed his hair slightly, very uncharacteristic of me but whatever, I couldn’t stand to see Yuki cry, he was stronger than me. He didn’t cry. “Calm down, you aren’t making sense.”

“I….I….”

“You know what? Forget it.”

“Huh?” He looked up at me, tears still rolling down his cheeks. “Wh-what-”

“Forget about it. It doesn’t matter Yuki.” And with that I placed a small kiss on his lips. Just a small one. But the effect it had on him startled me. His eyes widened and, instead of pulling back like I thought he would, he leaned in closer to deepen it.

Now my eyes widened. I couldn’t believe I had kissed Yuki, but I really couldn’t believe that he kissed me back..

He noticed my surprise, because he pulled back. All sense of sadness had left his face, now there was only a smug smirk plastered on his face. “Something wrong Kyo? You kissed me first”

“I…uh…You tricked me!” I growled sullenly.

“No I didn’t. You kissed me because you wanted to.”

“Did not!”

“Oh come on, you enjoyed it!”

“No I didn’t!”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah!”

“Well then, do you like this one?” He clenched his fists tight on my undershirt and pulled me closer to him, kissing me passionately on the lips. I opened my mouth to object but suddenly his tongue was in my mouth. So instead of an objection, all that came out was a small moan.

“Y-yuki,, wha-”

“Shhh…” He pulled me closer, placing a hand behind my head, and I simply allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. Truthfully, I was enjoying this, but there was no way I would let that damn rat know that.

Oops, forgot that certain parts of me had minds of their own. I could tell he could feel it, because he was smirking again. “I guess you are enjoying yourself.”

“Since when have you been such a slut?”

“I’m not a slut, I just want to be loved.”

“Pick someone else to love, I hate you”

“They say hate and love are basically the same”

“Screw you- oh” My eyes popped open wider, if that’s possible, as his small delicate hand rubbed against something very sensitive. “Damn you, that’s fighting dirty!”

“Too bad.”

That was when I noticed that, I was only in my undershirt and boxers, meaning that Yuki had to have undressed me when he brought me home. Which means that I was in a very serious situation here.

“Get off me Yuki”

“No” He pushed me down n the bed and straddled me, at first I thought he was going to take off my clothes and rape me, but instead he just settled down , laying on my chest, with his head resting in the crook of my neck. “You smell good you stupid cat.”

“Heh”

Don’t ask me why I laughed, I just did. My mind wasn’t really functioning anymore. Yuki was acting very un-Yuki like and now he was on top of me resting. ON TOP OF ME.

“Yuki?….”

“…”

The bastard was asleep!