Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrificial Bride ❯ Sacrificial Bride ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sacrificial Bride (temporary title)

Author Collaboration: C-san, Kat-chan, Mona

"It's the only way, Yuki-kun."

"I can't believe that. Honda-san, please reconsider!"

"Yuki-kun." Toru smiled at him and resumed packing her belongings into a small set of boxes. "I gave my consent, months ago. Akito-sama wanted to wait to announce it to the family until my graduation. But that's past now. The wedding is next week. Please be happy for us."

Yuki exhaled sharply. "Why call him that, Akito-sama?"

"He is to be my husband and the head of the Souma family. I must give him the respect due to both positions. It was my choice, Yuki-kun," Toru said, voice serious.

"He doesn't love you-"

"I know."

"-like I do."

"I know, Yuki-kun." Toru smiled again. "But he promised me. If I gave myself to him, you can go to college and continue to live with Shigure-san. And Kyo can be free to do what he wants. Akito-sama won't imprison him. That's enough for me."

"Honda-san shouldn't have to manage that. The price is too high. Kyo, myself, we can protect ourselves. Please reconsider, please. We couldn't live with ourselves, knowing that-" Yuki looked to be on the verge of tears, hands clenched fists where he knelt by the door. "Knowing that he has complete control over you. You can't know what that's like until you've been there. It-it could kill you. He could kill you."

Toru stopped her packing and stood, moving to kneel two feet from him. From a pocket, a handkerchief appeared. She offered it to him with a gentle hand.

"Mom protected me as long as she could, with her body and her heart. Now I can return the favor to two people I care deeply for, with this worthless body and small heart. Please don't imagine the consequences." Toru folded some final articles of clothing into a brown box. Laid out were the few remaining things - pajamas, toiletries, a change of clothes, that she would need before the wedding. It was as if everything was done, and Yuki could do nothing.

"You're not worthless! Not your body, and not any other part of you," he insisted, wiping a tear from the corner of his squeezed-tight eyes. "Don't ever think that!"

"But this is where I can do the most good, with what little I have. I can repay your kindness of these last two years," Toru said, face full of conviction. As Akito-sama's wife, maybe I can help him and you at the same time. I think it is a worthwhile occupation for myself."

"I-we, both Kyo and I, think you're so much better than that. You don't owe us anything. We wanted to give what we had. We gave it freely, and - and we really can manage. We have for so many years already-"

"Yuki." Toru stopped him, placing a finger on his lips. When did she become this close? "I understand how you feel. But this is something I need to do. I will have my own room in the Honke - Akito-sama has promised me this. It may be he just wants to keep me close by him."

"And away from us," he said, mournfully. "Will we even be allowed to see you?"

"Yes," she nodded. "He won't restrict me so much, I am certain. He can be… almost gentle, if he wants to be. I'll be safe, I'm certain."

Her smile was almost painful. No - it was excruciatingly so. Toru actually believed the words she was saying. That made it all so much harder to bear. She had no idea what she was being drawn into, and she walked into it blindly.

'There is one thing-" she started.

Yuki blinked. "Yes, what, what's the matter?"

"I have a small request to convey. I hope you will say yes."

"If it is within my abilities, I will do it, I promise you, Honda-san," he said, a desire to help in some appreciable way filtering through his voice.

"I'm glad to hear that, Yuki-kun," Toru beamed. "Akito-sama requests you be his best man. Please accept his offer!"

Yuki's stomach fell to his knees, his lungs deflated as if they had been squeezed of all oxygen in one sack. The best man? How could he?

Stupid question. As Toru smiled up at him, happy as if there were not a care in the world, Yuki knew exactly how.

Toru looked almost lost inside the bulk of the oddly shaped and humped white wedding kimono. Ayame danced around her, making finishing touches.

"It's a shame there wasn't time, I could have made you a gorgeous wedding gown, worthy of your perfect beauty!" he exclaimed, straightening the collar of the outer kimono. Toru smiled from beneath the elaborate headdress.

"I would have loved that, Ayame-san. But Akito-sama wanted a traditional wedding, and we had so little time."

Ayame halted his dance before her and took Toru's hand. "It looks exquisite. You are an excellent Japanese bride. I only wish I could have done more to help."

"But you did! You helped me get ready," Toru nodded so insistently the headdress shook upon her head, testing the foundation of pins holding it in place. "I thought Kisa would help, but she couldn't stop crying; I hope she is better now…" she trailed off.

"I'm glad to hear that," Ayame said. "You know we all worry about our Toru. We only want the best for you, you know."

"I know. I am so grateful! Eto-" Toru paused. "Thank you, Ayame-san."

"For what, Toru-kun?"

"For not trying to talk me out of this. Thank you for supporting me," a hint of sadness seeped into her voice. "Everyone else says this is a mistake. But this is my mistake to make, it's something I have to do to protect the ones I love. I wish more people would understand."

Aya squeezed her hand, and led her to the door. "It's almost time, Toru-kun. You make an elegant Japanese bride. If anyone can shake Akito of his cruelty, it should be you. It's a noble goal. I will support you as much as I can. I'm certain the others will as well."

"Mm!" she blushed. "Thank you, Ayame-san. Thank you."

Outside, the grounds of the Shinto shrine still held elements of a spring chill. The sky was overcast, but stubbornly refused to rain - rain would have been a boon. It was good luck for a wedding day, to cement the foundations of a new marriage.

The outdoor structure before the shrine was full of people barefoot and surrounding her in seats neat rows of seats, their shoes shed before entering. Most of them were important members of the Souma family, like Momiji's father or Yuki and Ayame's parents. Out of place, seated to one side was her grandfather and the rest of the family, the latter looking for all the world as if they were in a dream. Their niece wed the young leader of one of the wealthiest and secretive old families of the city? Unbelievable.

Across from them, the only Jyuunishi represented in the structure were two of the eldest, Shigure and Kureno. And Yuki. In his formal kimono, Yuki looked as handsome as Toru had ever seen him. And as a Western-type best man in Japanese-type ceremony, he simply stood, out of place. Why Akito had assigned him such a position Toru didn't know. But she was grateful to have a familiar face near-by, one she knew was worried about and cared for her.

The rest of the Jyuunishi and a crowd of lesser guests and onlookers stood outside the structure, watching the progress. She knew they were there, even if she couldn't see them. Momiji and Hiro with Kisa between them. Toru hoped she had stopped crying. Haru, taking the opportunity with Akito's back turned to stand closer to Rin than he might have otherwise dared. Hatori and Mayuko-sensei together - Toru suspected this was a quiet date for the two of them. Ayame with Mine, the two having taken custody of Ritsu that day, who was dressed in an awkward and strangely unbecoming male kimono and certainly still weeping openly. And apart from everyone else, Kyo stood alone, with Kagura floating nearby.

Before her stood a pair of Shinto priests with accompanying priestesses. Beside her stood Akito, looking slim and elegant in a male wedding kimono. Behind her were offerings for the marriage. A priestess appeared with the final cup of sake. One by one, they drank. It was done.

It was done. Souma Toru-san looked over the crowd, the new wife of an ancient family.

Souma Toru smoothed the fabric of her third kimono for the day, tied with care in the Honke by one of the house servants for her last appearance at the outdoor reception. She and Akito had one final appearance to put in before they retired for the night, although the party might go on for some time without them. As she emerged into the hallway, Akito stood before her, flanked by Kureno.

"You're dressed again, Toru-san," Akito said, a hint of something unnamable in his voice. At some point that day, he had taken to calling her Toru-san at every opportunity. It made her a little uncomfortable, the way the words rolled off his tongue so quickly.

"Well then, let's go say good night to everyone. Nee, Toru-san?" There it was again. Akito turned and walked down the central hallway, she following at a respectful three paces behind. His kimono was less formal than the elaborate wedding dress he wore earlier, but still shone a bright black where light caught the silk fabric. It was elegant, refined, and worn on a body like his, accustomed to such treatment - Toru hardly knew what to do with herself in her own, brand new kimono. If it had been anyone else's wedding, anyone with no massive disposable income on the level of the Souma's, all wedding attire would have been rented, too expensive to buy on its own. But in her case, Kureno had taken her out, and with the assistant of a house servant picked her several formal traditional kimono that in cash form probably could have fed her for a year. There was also a pair of kimonos for daily wear, a summer yukata, and small wardrobe of clothing appropriate to her new station in life. Blacks, white, grays, cold colors that Akito seemed to prefer, as he picked them out. It was all so overwhelming.

They emerged from the Honke main entrance to grounds brightly lit with lanterns and festivities. Various Soumas and business associates milled about, happy-looking, warmed by liquor on the cool, cloudy night. Though she scanned the crowd, Toru could not pick out the often telltale signs of the Jyuunishi - brightly colored hair was conspicuously absent from this crowd. In fact, the assembled people in their rainbows of formal dress looked largely over-thirty, if not significantly older.

Kureno helped them into their sandals, and at Akito's behest lifted Toru down the two steps to the walkway. Toru blushed. Akito-smirked? Half smiled? She wasn't certain if it was a joke.

He spun around and headed off, Toru bright pink but close behind him. The legions of guests here for the reception were re-introduced so many times they blurred together. All the while, she looked for Jyuunishi but found none except Kureno, always a few paces behind them. Akito made small talk like an old pro, smiling, even laughing at inane drunken jokes made by the people they encountered. What was supposed to be a brief good night round turned into an empty hour of boredom. Toru smiled constantly, held herself regally, and tried to remember what Kyo would say if she spaced out at a time like this.

Like this? Kyo had barely spoken to her in the last two weeks. He left early for nowhere she knew, came home late, never eating at home. He was angry, anyone could tell. Toru hoped he would forgive her, soon-"

"Toru-san?" Akito's voice brought her back to the present. She started.

"Please forgive me!" she insisted. "I-"

"My wife is very tired," Akito told the couple they presently stood before. They were familiar-looking, business associate types she thought. The woman stood two steps behind her husband, looking deferentially at the ground. Toru mimicked her, afraid of causing offense.

"I think we should retire for the night," he said, placing a hand on her arm. Thank you for coming. Please excuse us."

Without removing his arm, he bowed his head in concert with Toru's own dipping form and led her away, back toward the Honke. She was relieved it was over. But where were the Jyuunishi? They had all disappeared somewhere.

Akito guided her back to the Honke steps. Kureno collected their shoes, bowed, and disappeared inside wordlessly. The two followed behind him, his hand still clutching her arm for some reason. He closed the door.

"That was terrible," Akito said, straight into her eyes.

"Akito-sama! I'm so sorry, please forgive me! Really, I didn't mean to-"

"Be silent, Toru-san," he interrupted, his grip loosening into a casual stroke. "I meant out there. I can't blame you for being so tired of all of it. If I had to see all those people every day, the affect on my health - well, Hatori would always be at my side, repairing their damage. Awful people. I hate them all."

"Ah - un," Toru said, uncertain of what to say. She didn't agree with him, but should she pretend to do so?

"You took it all admirably, Toru-san," he said, suddenly wrapping his arms around her body. She nearly stopped breathing at the sudden embrace. He was being - almost kind. His arms stroked the small of her back in a familiar way, as if he had been doing it for a lifetime. The touch was gentle.

"I'm so proud of you, you know," Akito said. He reminded her of the first time they met, in the outdoor hallway of her high school. Slick, hiding something. "You're tired, aren't you?"

Toru nodded dumbly.

"You poor thing, Toru-san." He pressed her into the wall and kissed her softly on the forehead, almost as if to say good night. But his face - Akito regarded her for a moment, holding her gaze like a predator considering his next move on a wary prey. "I'll help wake you up again."

Before Toru could process his promise, his soft pressure and turned into a pin - him, her body, wall, knee wedged in the space between her legs to hold her steady. With one hand, Akito drew her head two one side and locked his lips to the exposed neck and bit gently, working taut flesh between his teeth. She whimpered, feeling his lips take over and suck at her skin.

Akito withdrew, examining his handywork. "Purple!" he exclaimed. It's a beautiful color, Toru-san. I imagine it will be there several days. You might want to wear a high collared shirt when we go out, you know."

She looked at him, blankly.

"Just marking my territory, Toru-san," he smiled at her neck, still bent at its odd angle. "I think I might have drawn a little blood. Yes, I think so." He kissed it gently.

"Bedtime, don't you think?" The pressure holding her to the wall lessened, turning into a firm grip of hand to wrist as he pulled her along the hallway. They passed numerous doorways, all dark of light save one at the end.

"This is your room, Toru-san," he said, drawing the door open. Inside was just as she had left it earlier, when Ayame helped her dress the first time. Except there were two futons turned down where before there had been empty floor.

He pressed her inside. "My room is across the hall, so you can come to me when I call you. Come quickly, then. For now, I thought familiar surroundings would be nice. This can be the bridal suite for tonight."

The door slid shut behind them, wood frame whispering against its sliding rut.

"Our bridal suite," Toru repeated. She had thought he might want this. But he didn't love her, she knew that much. So why, why now?

"Our bridal suite, Akito-sama," he corrected. "Don't worry, I'll forgive you, this time." His hands slipped into the intricate knot of her obi, pulling at the fragile fabric until it fell apart in his hands and slipped to the floor. He did the same with the smaller strip of fabric that represented the real tie holding her closed, normally hidden from view by obi. Akito spun her round in a slow circle, letting the newly released robe slip open.

"Like peeling an onion, you are. Don't make me cry, Toru-san? Be gentle," he said.

"H-hai, Akito-sama."

"Promise me, Toru-san."

"I promise, Akito-sama," she intoned, voice trembling as she saw him reach her and spread her layers of robes open until there was nothing left to protect Toru except her own bare skin, raising bumps in the cool night air. He smiled, running an appreciative hand down her chest, terminating just below the navel. Akito squeezed, rubbing his fingers in the hair that he found.

"Very fine," Akito said. "You aren't so disappointing, skin deep, nee, Toru-san?" He moved his hands to her shoulders and stripped her slowly of the kimono. She stood, shaking, naked except for her underwear in the dimly lit room.
"Take the rest off, and get under the covers," he ordered.

"H-hai," she said. There was a chance Toru could do the activities out of the order he prescribed and not bring his anger, but she didn't dare. Her hands found the clasps that held her bra together, and somehow undid them. Toru's underwear fell next, and she slipped into the futon as rapidly as possible, sheltering what she could of her body beneath the blanket without appearing obvious.

Above her, Akito was slipping his hakama off his narrow body, letting it puddle in a heap around his legs. He stepped outside the fabric, removing his own underwear and letting it fall near her feet. His body from the waist up was still clothed, and the long robe still covered him where it mattered. Although - she could see the tent that had formed below his waist - somehow, along the way, Akito had risen to the occasion. Toru couldn't understand what could have caused that. What could have aroused him?

Akito stepped over her body so that he straddled her, then sunk until her body was laid completely flat and a penis poked painfully into her ribs. "Don't be shy, Toru-san."

"I-I won't, Akito-sama," she said. And she meant it. For Yuki and Kyo, she could bear him somehow.

"I'm pleased to hear that," he responded, genuine delight in his voice. He bent down and kissed her, and whispered in her ear. "Now, pleasure me, and I'll take good care of you."

Toru had no idea what that meant, but had a good idea what disobeying him did as he crawled up her body and presented her throat with his narrow, erect penis. She cautiously took a hand and wrapped it around the base, using it to guide him inside her mouth as he knelt above her. Toru cautiously licked around, moistening the soft skin. She could hardly believe this was what a penis was. In other circumstances, it might have been a pleasant thing to do for someone she loved. For now, she attacked him with the gusto of someone who had everything to lose.

Akito shook above her, and started moving up and down, thrusting in and out of her mouth. Toru lost control of the situation as his thrusts pressed her head harder and harder into the futon, making it harder and harder to breath, or stifle the growing need to gag up the contents of their reception dinner. But even as it became unbearable, liquid suddenly appeared in her mouth and Akito withdrew, heaving a contented sigh. His face appeared above her own.

"Swallow, like a good girl," he said.

What else could she do? Toru swallowed, warm liquid draining down the back of her throat like bad medicine. She couldn't help it. Toru coughed to clear the sticky substance from the crevices of her throat.

"That was…" she mentally upgraded the adjective, "wonderful, Akito-sama."

It had the desired result. He looked down at her, pleased with himself. "I know," he agreed.

"And now, I'll take good care of Toru-san. Just lie back." Satisfied with her submissiveness, Akito proceeded to make himself comfortable next to Toru's naked body. His sexual experience was somewhat limited; tonight was much an experimentations of knowledge about the subject he had picked up from other grown ups and Shigure.

Toru tried not to tense as Akito's left hand slowly caressed it's way over her stomach and up. When Akito cupped the rounded curve of her breast in his palm, Toru sucked in a quick breath. He was being somehow more gentle than she'd expected yet with his tendency for being unpredictable, she couldn't let go of her caution.

Akito rolled Toru's nipple into a state of hardness. Pleased with the quick result, he began to do the same to her other nipple. Since Toru's flesh was warm under the blankets, he knew they weren't hard because of any cold air. He could feel himself getting hard again as he played with Toru's pliant flesh. With a small grin of expectation, he pulled one of Toru's hands over to his growing erection and wrapped her fingers around it.

Toru gasped as her hand was placed around Akito's hardening length. She could feel his hand moving over hers, guiding her silently in what he wanted. Remembering why she was doing this, Toru began to pump her hand slowly, squeezing gently as she did so. Akito moaned softly as he nipped her shoulder. "There's a good girl."

Akito slid his hand down the plane of Toru's stomach to her nest of curls. This was going so much better than he'd hoped. Akito slid his hand between Toru's thighs to gently nudge them apart. Toru complied immediately, much to his delight. "So obedient, just as a good wife should be." Akito praised her, enjoying her easy compliance so far.

Toru couldn't help but tense slightly as Akito's fingers began to burrow into her folds, parting them. The almost clinical detachment of his actions putting her in mind of an embarrassing yearly medical exam. Another gasp of surprise left her when instead of stroking over her and leaving, Akito thrust two fingers inside her and began to work them rapidly admist her tight inner walls.

Akito frowned as he worked his fingers in Tohru. She should be wet according to Shigure, he thought. His fingers said otherwise. His mind quickly turned over the problem. There was nothing in the room to use as a lubricant that he knew of. Maybe she just needed some more foreplay. Withdrawing his fingers, Akito rolled so he was on top of his new bride. Her wide, startled eyes reflected some of the feeble light of the room.

Toru was stunned when Akito rolled on top of her. Surely he doesn't mean to complete everything right now… does he? She relaxed when all he did was place nipping kisses along her collarbone and neck. Apparently he wanted to continue fondling her body. She could feel his erection pressing insistently against her hip as his mouth traveled over the length of her jaw.

Akito murmured a few nonsense phrases against Toru's skin seconds before his lips sealed over hers in a clumsy kiss. When Toru's lips remained still beneath his, he pulled back to meet her eyes in the dim light. "Kiss me, Toru-san."

"Hai, Akito-sama." Toru answered shakily. Would it be better if he just took her and got it over with? This was like a slow torture. She knew what was inevitably about to happen, yet Akito was dragging it out. Should she be pleased he was trying to make it good for her, or was he? Was his evil side somehow enjoying this farce of a happy couple on their wedding night?

Somewhere in her musings, Akito had parted her lips with his and was determinedly exploring every part of her mouth with his tongue. Toru hesitantly stroked hers over his, earning an encouraging moan. After a few more seconds of the kiss, Akito pulled back slightly as he raised one hand to squeeze Toru's breast in his hand. Her breathing had become more labored and her nipples were still hard from his earlier attentions.

Akito slid his hand down her waist again. sensing what he wanted, Toru parted her thighs a bit more for him. His fingers again parted her and slid inside roughly. Toru sucked in another breath as Akito tensed over her.

She still wasn't wet! Well, there was something he'd always wanted to try after overhearing about it. Akito flung the blanket covering both of them back as he lay on his back on the futon. He could feel Toru's surprise without seeing it. Akito pulled on her elbow and she sat up. "Do what you did before, Toru-san." Akito said gruffly.

Toru shivered as she remembered the bitter flavor of Akito's seed but rose to her knees beside his prone form none-the-less. She froze at Akito's words. "I want you to straddle my chest as you do it." He couldn't mean to do that… could he?

Akito waited in silence as Toru knelt frozen beside him. Was she going to object? He could feel a smile form as she slowly slid one leg over his chest and bent forward. Her hair tickled as it slid over his exposed hips and thighs. He felt her warm breath on him seconds before her small hand wrapped around the base of his arousal. Once her lips wrapped around the head of his length, he set to work as well.

Toru continued sucking on Akito's arousal as she focused most of her attention on his actions. He had pulled her hips closer to his face. She could feel his breath gusting over her. His fingers were in the process of parting her folds. Toru bobbed her head lower and sucked harder in an effort to distract Akito from his goal. It didn't work.

Akito moaned as Toru sucked on him harder making his toes curl in pleasure. If she kept doing that, he might cum again and he didn't want that, yet. Akito quickly closed the remaining distance between him and his goal. Toru's hips jerked in his grip as soon as his tongue plunged inside her. Unsure of what he was supposed to do exactly in this situation, he used his tongue to mimic what he planned to do with his penis later.

Toru shivered as Akito's tongue continued to plunge in and out of her. The warm muscle stroked over her inner walls in a rapid rhythm. Every time Akito would plunge his tongue in, his jaw would rub over a spot that would send delicious tingles outward through her body. She unconsciously began to move her head in time to Akito's tongue's motions as her breathing sped up from her slowly building arousal.

Akito tasted a tart flavor that was steadily increasing the more he delved inside Toru. Encouraged, he began to thrust his tongue in her faster. He could feel her breath puffing against his thighs as she kept pace with him. His body was rapidly tensing as it neared his climax, something he didn't want to happen yet. Akito quickly lay his head back and pushed Toru's hips to one side. She easily slid off him and he gently pulled her away from his throbbing erection by her hair.

"Not yet… I have much I want to do first." Akito said as he rolled onto his hands and knees and stalked on all fours over Toru. She submissively lay back as he moved over her legs. Her chest rose and fell with her rapid pants. As he crawled forward, his knee caught on the long shirt he had yet to remove. With a small growl at the delay, Akito ripped the garment over his head and flung it across the room.

Akito roughly forced his lips against Tohru's immediately plunging inside her mouth as his hand slid once again between her thighs. He could feel her legs press on the inner sides of his knees as she tried to spread for him. It was enough. A growl of satisfaction rolled out of his throat as he felt the dampness of her curls.

Tohru felt Akito lift one leg seconds before it slid between her thighs followed by his other leg. His hips slowly lowered to meet hers, his arousal pressing harshly into her hip as he continued to roughly plunder her mouth. His teeth scraped over her lips and tongue as he sucked the muscle into his mouth.

Akito reached down and raised one of Tohru's knees to frame his hips. She raised her other knee without prompting. Akito rewarded her with another suck on her tongue. Using the hand that had lifted her knee, he reached between them and moved into position. Akito broke the kiss as he shifted, bringing the head of his erection against her damp folds. He slowly nudged his length between her folds and pressed in with his hips.

Tohru remained still as Akito finally began to penetrate her. Even though what he had been doing had started to feel good, she was still dreading the actual consummation of their marriage. There was no love between them and they both knew it. It felt wrong to do this with someone she didn't love. Kyo and Yuki's faces swam behind her eyelids reminding her of why she was here.

Akito felt the head of his arousal slip inside Toru, finally. The tight feel of her surrounding him was exquisite. It was everything he had heard it was. Eager to find out if everything else was true, he thrust forward sharply, burying his length completely inside her. Her quiet gasp of pain was drowned out by his loud moan of pleasure.

Bracing himself on his elbows he looked down at Toru's face seeing her eyes closed for a change. Maybe she was overwhelmed as well. Akito buried his face in the side of her neck and shoulder as he began to thrust inside her warm tight sheath. Pleasure rocketed through him with each thrust. Akito began to place small nipping kisses on the hickey he'd left earlier as he lost himself in the wonderful sensations.

Toru felt small grunts and gasps escape her against her will as Akito began to pump his hips, working himself deep inside her. The pain of losing her viginity was slowly fading. What Akito was doing felt okay, but nothing like it was supposed to. Would he be fast or would he take his time? Tohru winced as Akito sucked on the tender spot he'd made on her neck earlier that night.

Feeling his orgasm approaching again, Akito stilled his movements as he lifted his head. Seeing Toru's eyes open again he smiled. "Let's try another position, ne, Toru-san?" Akito gripped Tohru shoulders as he rolled putting himself on bottom and Toru on top, straddling him. She shifted slightly and he felt his length slip a little deeper inside. He quickly grabbed her hips and began to guide them in a rapid pace.

Toru rocked over Akito at the pace his hands set for her. A moan slid out of Akito's throat as he slowed her movements but made each stroke of her hips longer. Tohru gasped after a few thrusts. This position was rubbing over the same spot Akito's chin had been bumping earlier. Toru's eyes closed as she focused on that tingling sensation that grew with each stroke.

Akito smiled as Toru's hips continued to move after he released them. He saw Toru close her eyes as she moved over him. Not only was she obedient but she was enjoying it as well. Her lips had parted as her breathing turned into small pants that were synchronized with her hips motions. When Toru's hands braced themselves over his bare chest and she increased her pace, Akito lost what little detachment he was holding on to.

Toru was unaware of increasing her pace but she could feel Akito's hips arching up on her down stroke, pressing against her inner wall in a very pleasurable manner. Panting harder, she increased her pace again as her body strained for release.

Akito could feel his orgasm approaching for the third time as Toru's inner walls squeezed themselves around him with each new motion. He wanted to stop to make things last longer, but his body had been denied it's release for far too long. Toru slammed her hips down over his as she panted above him lost in her own body's demands.

Toru bit her lip as a moan sounded low in her throat as pleasure exploded where her body merged with Akito's and flooded all her senses. She was vaguely aware of Akito rolling them again as he thrust rapidly into her spasming sheath before he moaned in her ear and his hips stilled.

Akito watched as Toru's eyes slowly opened and met his as their rapid breaths merged together. He wasn't really sure what to say and her dazed expression pleased him greatly. He couldn't wait to try a few more positions later tonight after he rested but right now he was getting sleepy. He'd fought off sleep after his first orgasm but this second one was not giving him any room to fight it.

Toru was vaguely aware of Akito's pleased smile seconds before he yawned and rolled off of her. She hesitantly sat up and grabbed the blanket at the bottom of the futon. She slowly spread it over both their forms before laying back down. Sleep tugged at her and she didn't resist. She didn't want to dwell on what occurred tonight.

Akito snuggled closer to the warm form beside him as he slowly swam into consciousness. An anticipatory smile tugged at his lips as he realized he was ready for another round. Should he wake her first or just begin? They were married now. She was his in every form of the word now. Noting that they were in a spoon position, Akito smiled. Time to start on those variations.

Akito slowly parted Tohru's folds as he arched his hips against her backside. He could feel a momentary resistance before his arousal slid into her still wet sheath. He began a slow pace, holding her hips still. Leaning back slightly from her back, he discovered he could go a bit deeper. Smiling, Akito increased his pace slightly as he continued to hold Toru's hips still. How long until she woke up?

Toru went from sound asleep to wide awake in seconds as Akito began to thrust rapidly into her. Tilting her head, she saw his eyes were closed as he arched his neck as though in pain. He was breathing rapidly as he continued his harsh pace. There was nothing she could do but lay there as he had his way. She was a little sore from earlier, but now was not the time to say anything about that. Maybe he'd get his fill after tonight thereby giving her time to recover.

Akito suddenly stopped without warning. The sound of his harsh panting filled the room, sounding all the louder without the sound of flesh hitting flesh to drown it out. His eyes slid open and he saw Toru looking over her shoulder at him. Her being awake pleased him. Now he could try something different. He'd barely stopped in time. He'd almost cum in her again before he was able to regain control.

"Roll onto your belly and part your thighs, Toru-san." Akito said gruffly as he released his tight grip on her hip. He knew she'd be bruised tomorrow from his fingers but he didn't care right now. It was just another type of love mark in the heat of passion.

Toru immediately complied with his order. To do otherwise was unthinkable. She felt Akito's hand slide caressingly over her back and one buttock before she felt him climb between her parted thighs. Shouldn't she be on all fours for this? She felt Akito lowering his hips directly over hers and cringed as his hard arousal, still damp from being inside her press into her crack. He wasn't perverted, was he?

Akito felt Toru's muscles clench as his length pressed down on her. Just what was she thinking? He'd gone out of his way to not hurt her. A small smirk formed as his malicious side wanted tease her. He rocked his hips against the giving flesh of Toru's backside once before pulling back and sliding lower. He felt Toru relax immediately and smiled. She HAD thought that yet hadn't protested at all. "Toru-san is such an good obedient wife." Akito whispered into her ear as he guided his length into her sheath.

Toru relaxed a little more as Akito continued to press into her. He thrust a few times but never with any discernable rhythm. She felt Akito shift behind her, sliding his legs on the outside of hers yet remaining buried inside her. He thrust a few times before sighing in satisfaction. "Much better, wouldn't you say, Toru-san?" Akito asked as he increased his thrusts a little bit.

"Hai, Akito-sama." Toru answered although it was kind of worse. Toru arched her back with each thrust but it was beginning to put a slight strain on her lower back muscles. She gasped in surprise as Akito pulled back and tugged on her hips, drawing her into a kneeling position.

Akito slid back inside Toru easily. She was slowly stretching out to accommodate his use of her body. As he thrust completely inside her he made a small gutteral sound deep in his throat. Somehow this position seemed to allow him deeper inside her than before. It was overwhelming to his senses. The pleasure was quickly driving all rational thought out of his mind.

Toru gasped as Akito's fingers tightened on her hips as he began to pound roughly into her without any warning. Even though his pace was rough and his grip bruising, he wasn't hurting her like she thought he would moving that fast. One of her elbows collapsed, but the pace Akito set kept her from regaining her previous position. Toru lowered her other elbow to the futon as Akito continued to grip her hips and thrust like a mad bunny getting some for the first time.

Akito was lost in a sea of pleasure. He could feel it all building to one powerful climax and even though he didn't want to cum again so soon, the allure of such pleasure was too much for him to resist. He wasn't even aware of Toru as a person anymore she was just an outlet to achieve mind numbing pleasure.

Toru gasped as Akito's thrusts got a little harder. She could feel his testicles bouncing lightly against her with each thrust as a warm tingle of pleasure slowly began to form from Akito's motions. He continued to hold her hips immobile so she could only rest her forehead on her wrists with her hips held high in the air as Akito slammed into her repeatedly. She focused on the building tingle to distract herself from the cool air flowing under her belly. Their blanket had again found it's way to the end of the futon, exposing them completely.

Akito snarled as the edge of his release neared. He wasn't quite ready for it. He wanted this build up to last a little longer. It was like balancing on a high wire and feeling a rush of euphoria before taking the plunge to the net below. He wanted that razor edge pleasure to last. Toru's sheath suddenly spasming around him sent him toppling over the edge with a loud moan from the power of his release.

Toru gasped in surprise as her second orgasm flooded her body without warning. It wasn't as powerful as the first, but it was still mind boggling. She was vaguely aware of Akito's moan of release as he stilled all movement and his fingers tightened slightly on her hips. Akito slowly slid to one side panting harshly with his eyes shut.

Tohru sat up to reach for the blanket but stilled seeing Akito watching her through a small crack in his eyelids. Unsure if he wanted anything she slowly took stock of his body. His chest rose and fell in time with his harsh pants. One hand was splayed over his stomach drawing her gaze lower. She blushed seeing his erection slowly wilting and a small string of white fluid stretching from the head of his penis to his thigh.

Following her gaze, Akito laughed humorlessly. "If you clean me up, I'll clean you up as well, Toru-san." His breathing was finally returning to normal. Seeing her confused look he couldn't help but smile. Rising up on all fours, Akito slowly stalked over to Toru. She lay back as her face cleared with understanding.

Toru was glad Akito wasn't watching her as she slowly licked his length clean. She knew her face was wrinkled in disgust at the acrid taste of his cum. Then again wasn't he cleaning her? Maybe after getting a taste, he wouldn't ask her to do this again. Toru slowly began to suck his limp length into her mouth making sure she did a thorough job. It wouldn't do to upset Akito at this point, not when he was so pleased with her.

Akito set a more languid pace this time as he plunged his tongue inside Toru. He could taste her tart flavor mingling with his more musky one. A small moan left him as Toru sucked him completely inside her mouth rolling her tongue over his limp length. Her warm mouth still felt good.

Within seconds, he felt himself getting hard again. Smiling he looked over his shoulder but could only see his own ass. Tiliting his head down he looked up her body. "If you wanted more, you could have just asked, Toru-san." He felt Toru stop to look at him curiously. Taking advantage of this, Akito climbed off her body and moved up pressing another wet sloppy kiss on her mouth as he pulled one of her legs up and slid between her thighs.

Toru froze at Akito's words. Did he intend to go again? His mouth closed over hers giving her a taste of them mixed together as his tongue plunged into her as the same time he thrust inside her lower body.

Akito pulled back from the kiss with a feral grin. Who would have guessed he'd get so much pleasure out of Toru on their wedding night? Sitting back on his heels still buried in Tohru, he lifted on of her legs and placed it on his shoulder. Holding the leg with one hand and her hip in the other, Akito set a fast pace. He was getting tired. This was more exercise than his sickly body was used to. He'd have to make this fast.

Toru was about to protest the awkward position when Akito placed her leg down and lowered his body completely on hers. "Wrap your legs around my waist, Toru-san." Akito said in her ear seconds before his teeth and lips closed over the fleshy lobe. Toru did as she was bid.

Akito began to thrust rapidly quickly giving himself over to his approaching orgasm. Fatigue pulled at him, slowing his motions. Toru arched up with his next thrust aiding him. Pressing a quick kiss to her temple in thanks, he continued to focus on his building orgasm.

Akito's breath gusted harshly into Toru's ear as he pounded erratically into her. She could feel him slowing. His body wasn't used to so much activity. In an effort to aid him, Toru began to arch into his thrusts. He rewarded her with a quick kiss to the temple as he continued his thrusts. Tohru could feel his muscles shaking as he thrust harshly into her. Was he about to cum or pass out?

Akito gave a small moan as he finally peaked. His length throbbed deep inside Toru as he collapsed completely on his wife. After his breathing began to slow, he finally mustered enough energy to roll off Toru. He was vaguely aware of the blanket returning to cover him as sleep claimed him once again.

Toru laid silently next to his sleeping figure as she stared blankly up at the ceiling. What had just transpired still didn't quite registered in her mind. She didn't even want to think of the consequences that could arise from their union tonight. Perhaps it was her own broken psyche way of dealing with the loss of her innocence and the rude awakening into the world of womanhood. She had promised herself that she'd bear it all as long as he kept his end of the bargain. Yuki would be able to attend the university of his choice; Kyou would be free; Uo would be allowed to be with Kureno. Knowing this give her the courage she needed. She had made her bed and would have to lie in it from this night forth.