Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Lone Wolf ❯ AN ( EndNotes )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow… It's been almost a year since I've written anything for this story… And sadly, new stuff won't be coming soon.
 
I was going through all my old reviews on my email -yes, I keep them all- and I suddenly wanted to start writing on this story again. Well, I went back to see what I had done on the fourth chapter, only to realize that there was NOTHING. I mean, I had the beginning author's note, and that was it. I then started to re-read the story and I was like, `Wow… my writing sucked when I wrote this…'
 
But that made me come to a conclusion: I'm re-writing this from the beginning. Yup. Total re-write. I'm either going to re-write it or delete it. It all depends on what you guys want. If no one's going to read it, then I'm just going to delete it. Same goes for my other stories. Most of them I'm probably going to just delete. My writing has changed so much since I've started posting stuff on here, but posting on here has helped me discover my passion. So whether or not I write on this story isn't really up to me. If you guys want to read more, then you need to tell me. Otherwise, you can say bye-bye to the tale of Saya and Kyo.
 
I mean it. If you guys want more of this, you need to tell me. I'm going to start re-writing and re-designing this story, but unless I hear from the readers, I'm not going to bother posting it.
 
So tell me if you want to read more or not. Once I've started re-writing it, some things might change, and the quality of the story should improve greatly. You might not recognize the story, save for the character and maybe the title. But it's reader's choice.
 
Your choice: Re-write? -or- Delete?