Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ WTF? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter One
WTF?
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters!
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One things for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
Last time:
“Hey, we're back.” Alexis gasped.
“Oh my god really?” Alex asked in disbelief.
“Yeah, hey! I don't remember having a party when we left.” Whit pointed out. The living room was decorated in pale blues, pinks, and yellows.
“Hey, you guys are awake!” Inuyasha said coming through the door way.
“Inuyasha?” Alexis asked.
“Yeah who else?” He asked.
“HEY GUYS THEY ARE AWAKE!” He yelled. Roy, Ed, and Sesshomaru came into the room and went to their loved one.
“What happened?” Alex asked.
“you guys passed out during your baby shower.” Ed said.
“AAAHHHH! I'm HUGE!” Alexis screamed.
“ME TOO!” Whit cried.
“HA HA I'm NOT!” Alex laughed.
“Well no, you had your kids a long time ago, well a few months at least.” Inuyasha said. “Alexis is close to having our twins, and so is Whit with her second child.
“I have a kid? With who?” Whit asked.
“With me, his name is Trevor.” Sesshomaru said helping her up. “Hes about 50 now, about 10 human.”
“Oh my god, I must be old!” Whit cried.
“Now you three got powers to age slowly, you guys are still 18… you guys don't remember?” Sesshomaru said frowning.
“Not really no.” Alex answered.
“I'm having twins?” Alexis asked looking up at Inu. “Our twins?”
“I hope so.” Inu replied bringing her into a tight embrace.
“So, lets see my kids.” Alex said popping up.
“Ok, KIDS!”
“Roy, whose are they?” Alex whispered.
“One is mine, the rest are Ed's” He whispered back.
“What do you mean rest?” The house started to shake. “AHHH EARTHQUAKE!” Alex yelled jumping behind Roy. Little kids ran into the room, not a few but lots, all of them looking like Ed or herself, except one who looked exactly like Roy.
“Ok we got Trisha, Cassie, Lola, Al, Autumn, Lucifer, George, Jack, and Ed Jr.” He said pointing to the mini Roy.
“Ok so which are mine?” Alex asked.
“They all are.”
“WHAT HOW MANY ARE THERE?” Alex yelled.
“Ten, you had them all at once, you are in the guiness book of Records!” He said showing a picture of her looking like a blob. Alexis and Whit just stared wide eyed and mouth open.
“Wow ten at a time, that better be a record.” Alexis said.
“Oh Snape!” were the last words before Alex suddenly drooped backwards out cold.
“You said it!” Alexis replied.
~~~ Back to the present:
“Alex… Alex wake up.” Alexis said shaking her friend awake.
“MMMM, five more minutes…” Alex groaned.
“Hey baby hand me that…” Alexis asked pointing to a glass of ice water. Inuyasha nodded and handed it to her. Alexis just took it and splashed it in her face.
“AAAAHHHHH!” Alex screamed sitting upright in seconds. “What the fuck! I swear to god I will kill you ALEXIS!” She spat and rolled over towards her. Right as she was about to hit her Alexis held up her hand.
“Hey, think of the baby.” She said pointing to her belly.
“Yeah yeah!” Alex groaned getting up easily. “Wait, how old are we? We look exactly the same when we left.”
“Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed.” Alexis said trying to stand up. Man, however far along she was it definitely difficult to get up.
“Why am I the only one who notices these things?!?” Alex screamed. Then looked down at Alexis smirking. “Having trouble?” She laughed. Alexis just glared at her.
“Shut up! At least I wasn't a blob that had her picture taken for the world to see.” Alexis growled.
“Here, let me help you up baby.” Inuyasha said helping her up easily.
“Thanks… Hey, how old are we anyway?” Alexis asked.
“Are you feeling ok honey?” He asked feeling her forehead. “Maybe I should take you to the doctor…” He said worried.
“No, but I would consider a shrink.” Inuyasha just cocked his head. “I'm kidding. I think when we fainted we must have hit our heads and so we have a slight amnesia. We will be fine. The best thing to do is just remind us of stuff and let us remember in time.” Alexis assured him. “Now, why don't we all sit down and discuss what we don't remember.”
“Is that possible for us?” Whit asked with big eyes holding her stomach. Alex just laughed, and the guys just smirked.
“Whitney, *sigh* just sit the best you can.” Alexis said turning and sitting as best she could, though she had to admit it wasn't easy. The rest of them followed suit. “God, how far along am I?” Alexis asked exhausted.
“You are about 6 months love.” Inuyasha answered sitting next to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder and the other on her belly.
“Ok, heres an easy way to figure this out… what year is it?” Alexis asked.
“2139.”
“WHAT?!?” They girls screamed making the guys cover their ears in pain.
“That means I'm…” Whit said and started counting on her fingers, and when she ran out she stuck out her feet using her toes. “Damn, I ran out of fingers and toes…Sesshomaru can I use yours?” Everyone just stared at Whitney like she was the dumbest person in the world. “What?” She asked innocently.
“Oh my god we are 149!”
“Oh my god, I'm old… wait, how can that be?”
“Yeah its like physically impossible.” Alex said agreeing with Alexis.
“Yeah, and it cant happen either!” Whit said. Again the look.
“Wait, I bet with Youkai around things were way more advanced then… you know… our time.” Alex said.
“Ok, I think we should take Alexis up on that offer of hers… come on girls we are going to the shrink.” Ed said. Alexis knew they had to do some research and to do that they needed the guys gone. But how? Then a thought came into mind.
“Yash, I am not feeling well. And I don't think they are either. Would you guys mind just leaving the house for a few hours? Please?” Alexis asked nicely.
“Why?” `Hehe! Plan in motion.
“What do you not trust me now? Is it impossible for you to do what I want? Or is it your buddies that won't let you huh?” She said raging and glaring at everyone.
“No, not at all honey… *gulp* right guys?”
“Oh yeah, sure no problem no.” They all answered at once.
“Lets go guys… See ya later honey.” He said kissing her and leaving… well bolting out the front along with the others.
“Uhhh, should we leave you alone?”
“Nah, I'm good… I was faking. I am WAY past mood swings… I think… I remember some from my research. Oh well!”
“So, why did they leave?” Whit questioned.
“So we can catch up on the years we missed.” Alexis replied and got up with the others. Suddenly there was a tug on Alex's shirt. Looking down she saw one of the kids, which she had no clue… hell she cudn't even remember names.
“Mommy, I'm hungry.” The little boy said. He looked so cute, like a mini Ed.
“GREAT! You told them to get out, now we have to fukjbdvsjb babysit my kjdbkjdbsjk jkbskdjbkbsdfb kj gbsdfkbkjsdb sdffbksdfbkfd bkb ksdb d kjdsffbkfdsbbk Kids!” Alex said… alexis putting her hand over her mouth on the cuss words.
“Alex, you have a kid… well ten… lower the cussing!” Alexis scolded.
“What are we gonna do now?” Whit asked.
“Ok, you two go get my laptop, get on the i-net and find all the info you can on what we've missed. I can take care of the kids.” Alexis proposed.
“Are you sure?” Alex asked.
“Yeah, remember how I was with my dogs? Trust me I can handle your kids… I hope…”
“I'm just glad they have outgrown diapers, that's an upper.” Alex said. “Ok Whit lets go get our stuff while Alexis handles the kids.” Alex finished grinning.
“KIDS! IN THE LIVING ROOM!” Alexis yelled. 9 little kids ran in and were jumping all over the place. “Ok, Whose hungry?” Alexis asked. Almost every hand shot up. “Great, follow me to the kitchen and we will figure out something. Before we do though, how old are you all?”
“Five.” They all yelled.
“Oh great… Hey wait a second. WHIT?”
“Yeah?”
“If your Kid is here can I use him?”
“Sure…. But NO SEX!” Alexis just stared as her eye twitched.
“OK, I'll try to refrain! Hey TREVOR YOU HERE?” Alexis called out.
“Yeah, no need to shout Aunt Lexi.” Alexis jumped as he appeard behind her out of nowhere.
“Oh good, here you are… you get to help me with the kids.” Alexis said smiling.
“Ok… with what?” He asked shrugging.
“Lunch…” Alexis said grabbing his arm heading for the kitchen.
 
A/N: Ok guys, what ya think, whats gonna happen? Find out next chapter.