Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Lunch and Information ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Two
Lunch and Information
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters!
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One things for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
 
Man, she knew kids were a pain, but never this much. Luckily Alexis was able to convince Trevor to distract the kids in the dining room. Infact it was rather quiet. Lunch was rather difficult. It took about 20 minuts just to figure out what they could have. And another 15 were spent trying to get the kids out of the room. When they were finally locked in Alexis volunteered Trevor to babysit while she cooked up something. Of course it took around 20 minutes to figure out what half the stuff did. Holy shit it was complicated. Alexis had planned on making some soup, but it was to high and away so with her belly she couldn't reach it. She then decided she would make some ramen, which of course they had plenty of, but there was no way she would ever figure out the stove. Finally she made a decision on what to make. Grinning she reached in a cabinet and pulled out a book.
~~~
After almost and hour on the computer Whit and Alex found out loads of Information. They saved some in the word and brought it to the kitchen for her to see.
“Hey Alexis we got… wow, what is half this stuff?” Alex asked in wonder.
“That's the Oven, Refridgerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and stove… I think.” Alexis answered pointing to the appliances.
“Ok, any way we found out loads of stuff, as I suspected because youkai were around things were more advanced. In fact everything we had when we left was already out when we were born.”
“Wow, ok keep reading.”
“Ok, anyway I was able to find out why we are so old. About 130 years ago when we were nine they came out with a product to make you age like a youkai, since we were already nine we must have taken it and if I am correct we should be about 16 in human years. So That explains most of it. But the real part of it is I was able to find our names easily… Our guys are NOT normal people…”
“What do you mean Alex?”
“I mean, we are practialy royality in the business world. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have partnership in owning Tashio Industries. They own a quarter of Europe each…. And Ed and Roy Also share an Industry called Alchemist Industry. And they each own about and eighth.” Alexis just stared open mouthed.
“Oh… My God!” Alexis breathed out.
“Yeah, no kidding.” Whit piped in.
“So with that makes up