Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Mansions of billionairs ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Three
Mansions of Billionaires
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters!
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One things for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
 
 
Alexis moaned as the morning rays peered through the window and onto her face. She pulled the covers up over her head trying to block the sunlight out. She felt something move next to her. Pulling the covers back a little she looked over to meet with two golden eyes. “AAHH!” She gasped backing away only to have him pull her back towards him. “Oh, its you… I'm sorry… I still have to get used to this.” She whispered. He chuckled lightly as he held her.
“Gomen nasai…” He whispered.
“Oh no, we are in Japan aren't we?”
“Hai.”
“Shoot… I only know a little… well remember a little.”
“That's ok Bishoujo. If you want I can start using some simple words around the house… to get you used to them ya know?” He asked making her smile.
“Arigato.... Bishounen.” She said just below a whisper smiling.
“Very nice… you will do fine. Sesshomaru is having a very important business dinner later, your friends will be there… You need to find a new dress.”
“REALLY! Wait how am I going to pay for it?”
“Just show them your ID and bill me the charges.”
“REALLY YAY!” Alexis squealed throwning her arms around him. “DAMN.” She cursed.
“Nani?” He asked.
“It's going to be one of my first big social events and I am going to look like a cow.” She said sadly. Inuyasha just laughed.
“You look far from that Bishoujo.”
“What ever!” She said rolling out of bed. “Hey can I invite my friends?”
“Sure…” He groaned rolling over. Alexis stood there tapping her toe. He looked over at her and chuckled. “Just press zero and ask for your friends.”
“Domo.” She said picking up the phone and pressing zero. “Hai, Elric Alex onegai shimasu?” She asked the phone lady. “Konnichiwa. Elric Alex?.... Ano… Inuyasha what is my last name?” She whispered.
“HUH?” He asked turning around.
“Chotto matte kudasai…. Inuyasha, I already feel really dumb please?”
“Its Tashio.” He answered getting up.
“Hai… gomen nasai, Tashio Alexis. Hai… ALEX! GUESS WHAT!” Alexis squealed.
~~~
Alex was officially pissed. Not only was she awoken by a maid and had to get out of bed but she also had to figure out what she wanted… she knew no Japanese. “Hello?” He groaned into the phone. She pulled it far away when she squealed. “Alexis, I was just dragged out of bed with my georgous husband by a maid who doesn't speak English! So will you calmly explain to me whats going on?” Her eyes widened. “Really? Really? REALLY!? Of course… yeah I will come over to your house `round noon k? What time was the party?”
~~~
“Its at seven, so come over here at noon. I got to call Whit. See yah soon.” Alexis said pressing down on the hang-up button the pressed zero. “Hai ano… Tashio Whitney onegai shimasu? Domo arigato….. Konnichiwa. Tashio Whitney? Tashio Alexis… Domo……….. WHIT!”
~~~
“Oh my god Alexis we are… how do you know…oh…yeah of course, what time? Ok I will see you then…. Mmhhmmm bye.” Whit ran over to Sesshomaru who was heading down the hall his back to her. “SESSHY!” She squealed jumping into his awaiting arms.
“Ohayo gozaimasu bishoujo.” He said kissing her on her forehead.
“Umm good morning?” He chuckled setting her down. “Sorry I don't know whatever you just spoke.”
“Its Japanese and I said good morning pretty girl.”
“Oh yeah, will I have to know Japanese for the social tonight?”
“Yes, you should know some… now what are your plans?”
“Oh I am going over to Alexis' house and we are going to buy a dress. I can ask her for a small Japanese lesson. She has read so many stories online she knows quite a bit.” She said smiling. He bent down and kissed her placing a hand on her stomach.
“Good, how is the pup?” He asked.
“I think its good… I don't know… it feels fine.” She looked at the clock and saw it was 10:30 already. “Oh I have to be at Alexis' house in and hour and a half I better get ready.” She said going back to her room.
~~~ noon~~~
“Ready to go guys? “Alexis asked wearing a black shirt, black skirt, and black flipflops.
“Yepp!” Whit squealed wearing almost the same thing except in blue and white.
“This will be interesting considering I will be shopping with you two cows.” Alex laughed. Whit and Alexis glared at her.
“Kuso o Tabeyou!” Alexis growled sitting close to the driver.
“Oh that reminds me, can you give me a small Japanese lesson? I was told I would need it tonight, you might need it too Alex.” Whit said going in the middle with Alex.
“Ok hang on. Driver?”
“Yes mam?”
“I was wondering if there is a dress shop you know of that will fit mine and Mrs. Tashio's figure… along with Mrs. Elric?”
“Hai I know of a place…. Nice dresses and everything.”
“Domo arigato.” Alexis thanked him.
“You are welcome.” he said putting up the glass. “Ok so you two, what do you want to know?”
“Basics… and what you said earlier to me.” Alex answered.
“Dito.” Whit chimed.
“Ok, I told you Kuso o tabeyou… and that means eat shit.” Alexis said cautiously.
“Bith!”
“Nitch!”
“Ok ok, chill guys…. So some of the basics.” Whit said.
“ok…” Alexis started.
~~~ at the shop
The driver opened the door and the girls climbed out.
“Domo arigato.” Alexis said bowing slightly and walking hand in hand with her friends. “Looks like a nice store.” Alexis commented as they all had arms locked.
“Yeah.” Whit said. A bell chimed as they walked in to the store. “Umm you get to handle the talking Alexis.”
“Thanks…”
“Konnichiwa….” The woman said walking over and bowing. They each did the same.
“Do you speak English?” Alexis asked.
“Yes, I do.”
“Good, see I am afraid me and my friends have had a small accident and our Japanese is a little weak.” Alexis responded greatful.
“No problem, so what may I help you with?”
“Me and my friends would like an elegant dress for a business dinner over at the Tashio household.”
“Oh, you must be important to be invited there.” The woman gasped.
“Hai, let me introduce myself. I am Alexis Tashio and my friends here are Whitney Tashio and Alex Elric.”
“Let me say it is an honor to have you in my shop… please, follow me Mrs. Tashio and Mrs. Tashio… as for Mrs. Elric… MINA! Please assist Mrs. Elric to find a dress for a sociable of high class.” She said Alex following her to a different location. Alexis and Whit went to a maternity section of her store. “So please, tell me what your favorite colors are, or whatever color suits you.” She smiled.
“Whit you want to go first?” Alexis asked.
“Sure, umm I like black on me, or blue.”
“And yourself…”
“Umm I like lighter colors, I find purples work nicely on me.” Alexis responded.
“Ahh yes, I believe I know exactly what you would like.” She said leading them to two dresses.
~~~ Later preparing for the social
Alexis, honey come on we need to go!” Inuyasha yelled downstairs by the door in his tux. Alexis came down the stairs in an Ivory colored dress that hung off the shoulder wrapping around her upper arm. It had golden sparkles that matched her jewelry. It went down to the floor in front even over her belly, but it was too long that she would trip. “You look beautiful…” He said kissing her hand.
“Domo Arigato Inuyasha.” She whispered.
“You're welcome love…” He said closing in the space and giving her a light kiss.
~~
Alex came down the hallway in a black full-length dress with a green ribbon around the waist tying in the back. The upper part was a halter-top shape with green ribbon for the straps. Ed had in a black button up shirt, with a white vest over, and a green jacket on top. He also had on black dress pants and a green tie. Alex walked up to him and giggled covering her mouth.
“What?” He asked as the girl in front of him started laughing.
“It's nothing just… where's the rest of the lollipop guild?” Alex laughed.
“Oh shut up!” He growled.
“Wait Ed do this… We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild…” Alex sang imitating the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz.
“NO! Just get in the damn limo.” He growled opening the front door.
“You got it… munchkin.” Alex said and rushed into the limo.
~~
Alexis and Alex arrived with their husbands at the same time.
“Hey Alex, love the dress…” Alexis said.
“Thank you, I like yours too.” Alexis burst out laughing. “WHAT?” Alex growled.
Alexis couldn't speak but pointed to Ed who got out of the car.
“Him, he looks like a member of the Lollipop Guild on the Wizard of Oz.” Alexis laughed. Ed just frowned.
“Whats wrong Ed?” Inuyasha asked walking over to him.
“YOUR MATE!” He growled. Inuyasha walked over to Alexis and Alex who were laughing.
“What did you do to Ed?”
“Nothing, I just said he looks like one of the Munchkins form the Wizard of OZ.” Alexis laughed. “You know the lollipop guild?” Inuyasha chuckled then cleared his throat looking to Ed then back at Alexis.
“Yeah but hes a hot munchkin.” Alex commented.
“IM NOT A MUNCHKIN.” Ed Yelled
“Come on, we don't want to upset him further.” He said wrapping an arm around Alexis' waist leading her in. Alex just walked beside an angry Ed.
“But I said u were a hot munchkin!” Alex whined wrapping her arm around his.
“FINE JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.” He growled.
“Ok gosh.” She whispered walking up to the steps of Whitney's mansion which was covered in paparazzi.
“Mrs. Elric! Where did you get your stunning dress?” One of them yelled above the rest.
“Umm Madame Mika's Formal Dresses.” She relpied holding Ed close.
“Mrs. Elric are you planning on having another round of kids?”
“WHAT NO!” Alex yelled.
“Are you saying you don't want to have more kids with Mr. Elric?”
“No, I just think ten is enough for now.” She laughed. “It hard enough with ten regular kids, even harder with ninja alchemists. But they are angels.” `Yeah right!'
“Mr. Elric, how do you feel about your current marital status?”
“Umm, I think its great. I couldn't have asked for more. I have a loving, and faithful wife, ten kids, and I wouldn't change anything, its all that I couldn't have hoped for and more.” Ed said kissing Alex lightly and waving to the cameras before heading in.
“Mrs. Tashio, how are the twins doing?”
“They are fine… they still have another few months give or take a few weeks.” Alexis replied hugging Inuyasha.
“Mrs. Tashio, you have and ideal marriage with Inuyasha. A wonderful, seemingly faithful husband, and you are pregnant with twins. What would you say to other younger girls who think that being able to achieve this because of their lack of …wealth shall we say?” One reporter asked sticking a microphone in her face.
“Well first I would have to say he better be faithful!” Alexis said laughing along with the reporters. “Ummm I would have to say that anything is possible. They might not find a wealthy husband like mine, but they can find someone who will love them and cherish their bond, and be able to have as many kids as they want. I think wealth has nothing to do with happiness. Some of the poorest married people are the happiest. To make it short, whatever your dream is, always chase it until it comes true. Dreams are the best things any young girl can have.” All the reporters smiled their approval.
“Mr. Tashio, how do you feel about where you are in life right now?”
“I'd have to say that I never thought I would end up like this, and I consider every day I am able to spend with my wife and unborn kids a blessing. I don't think I would have ever changed a thing I did. I Love You Alexis, and I always want you to be there with me.” He said turning to her smiling. When they shared a loving kiss the cameras went off like a million blinking Christmas lights. Inuyasha and Alexis waved off their other questions as they headed in. “I'm sorry I drug you here. I know how you hate these things.” Inuyasha whispered leading her into the ball room.
“I do?” Alexis squeaked as she took in the house, or should she say castle? It was everything you would imagine a grand ball would look like.
“I'm sorry, you haven't gotten all of your memories back have you?” He asked stopping at the entrance to the hall.
“No, but I think I will do fine.” She beamed, as she held his arm.
“You always have.” He said leading her into the party.
~ An hour later~
The girls figured out why the guys said they hated this. It was way too boring. All the guys did was stand around talking about business, so what did the girls do? What else? Dance and Drink. Which evidently have a bad effect. They were no currently on the dance floor with Ayame and Sango, who came with Miroku and Kouga. All of them were bombed, and that was an understatement. After the song ended the guys got their dance partners and left the three to go back to the bar for another drink.
“Oh my god guys we are going to get drunk.” Alexis said swaying and hiccupping.
“I think its too early for that.” Whit said.
“You mean late.” Alex corrected. Her eyes got huge and she chugged her drink. “Guys I got an idea…”
 
A/N: UH OH, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? WHO KNOWS?
I don't own the animes or the store it that's an actual store.