Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Partying and After Effects ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Four
Partying and After Effects
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters!
 
Summary: Alexis, Alex, and Whitney are back again and funnier then ever! After the gang survived for weeks in an alternate universe, they comeback to find Demons, Ninja's, and Alchemists are a regular part of society! Not to mention they are all married and have kids of their own while they themselves are only 16! So if this isn't shocking enough, they all find they are basically royalty in the business world! Can the girls handle this shocking turn of events? One thing for sure, we are in for a lot of laughs…
 
 
 
“Ok guys, we have a real treat for you all, the girls are going to do a little song for us called `Defying Gravity.” The DJ announced. (Yes, a nice fancy DJ). The three stepped up to the mics and began to sing.
“Elphaba, why couldn't you have stayed calm for once, instead of flying off the handle! I hope you're happy, I hope your happy now! I hope your proud how you hurt your cause forever, I hope you think you're cleaver!” Whit sang.
“I hope you're happy, I hope you're happy too! I hope you're proud how you grovel in submission to feed your own ambition!” Alexis and Alex sang.
“So though I can't imagine how, I hope you're happy right now!” They all sang.
“Elphaba, listen to me, just say you're sorry. You can still be with the wizard, what you've worked and waited for. You can have all you ever wanted…” Whit sang.
“I know but I don't want it… no… I can't want it any more! Something has changed within me something is not the same; I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game. To late for second guesses, to late to go back to sleep. It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes, and leap! It's time to try defying gravity I think I'll try defying gravity and you can't pull me down! Can't I make you understand? You're having delusions of grandeur: I'm through accepting limits 'Cuz someone says they're so Some things I cannot change But till I try, I'll never know! Too long I've been afraid of losing love I guess I've lost well, if that's love it comes at much too high a cost! I'd sooner buy Defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down!” Alex sang loudly running around jumping on and off of the furniture in the room. Mainly tables.
“Galinda come with me. Think of what we could do, together. Unlimited Together we're unlimited Together we'll be the greatest team there's ever been Dreams, the way we planned 'em.” Alexis sang.
“If we work in tandem…” whit said in unison.
“There's no fight we cannot win just you and I Defying gravity with you and I Defying gravity! They'll never bring us down!” They all sang Whit and Alexis flapping their arms.
“Well? Are you coming?” Alexis
“I hope you're happy Now that you're choosing this.” Whit.
“You too I hope it brings you bliss.” Alexis.
“I really hope you get it and you don't live to regret it I hope you're happy in the end I hope you're happy, my friend:” All.
So if you care to find me Look to the western sky! As someone told me lately: "Everyone deserves the chance to fly!" And if I'm flying solo At least I'm flying free To those who'd ground me Take a message back from me Tell them how I am Defying gravity I'm flying high Defying gravity And soon I'll match them in renown And nobody in all of Oz No Wizard that there is or was Is ever going to bring me down!” Alex sang standing on a table.
“I hope you're happy!” Alexis.
“Look at her, she's wicked! Get her!” Whit.
“: Bring me down!” Alex.
“No one mourns the wicked, so we've got to bring her…” Alexis.
“Aahh!” Alex
“Down!” Alexis and Whit. When they finished Sesshomaru quickly rushed in and took her to their room to lock whit in until it ended. Both girls saw that and rushed out to a guest room. “Every do shots?” Alexis giggled producing some brandy.
“Nope.” Alex answered.
“Well you will in a few minutes.”
“OH MY GOD ITS GONNA BE MY FIRST TIME!” Alex squealed as Alexis pulled her into the bedroom. A reporter who had sneaked in heard that statement and went to the door to listen.
~In the room~
“Alexis, we can't do that not here!” Alex said as she opened the bottle and poured a shot.
“Oh come on Alex its will be fun trust me!” Alexis said handing her the shot.
“Ok, but if its not good we I wont ever trust you again.” Alex said taking the shot. It was surprisingly refreshing. “Mmmm, that was good… give me more.” She said holding out her glass.
“No problem.” Alexis said pouring her some more. Alexis drank hers. She looked over at the almost closed window. “Ughh, I'm hot.” Alexis groaned. “I better open you up more.” Alexis said talking to the window. Alexis accidentally knocked Alex on her head.
“Oh my god ALEXIS!” Alex said holding her head. Alexis wobbled over and kissed her head.
“There all better.” Alexis said going back to the window.
“Yeah…” Alex said and grunted reaching for the bottle, which was on the other side of the bed. “Uhggg come to me.” She grunted holding out her hand. Alexis tried pushing up the window trying to get open even more, but her drunken state kept her from seeing that it was locked.
“UGGHH! COME ON BABY JUST A LITTLE MORE!” She said grunting as she tried to pry it open. Alex fell onto the floor and Alexis accidentally stepped on her hand when she backed up.
“ALEXIS!” Alex said.
“I'm doing the best I can! WHY WON'T YOU COME!”? Alexis screamed at the window. Suddenly it flew up sending Alexis back to land on Alex. “AAGGGHHH!” They both grunted, then passed out.
~Outside~
Miroku heard about two lesbians having sex on the third story bedroom and got a ladder trying to reach the window. He got up to it just as it opened throwing him back into a tree along with the ladder, which landed conviently in the sweet spot. “Well that's what I get for being a perv.” He grunted falling from his limb into the ground.
~ in the hall~
The reporter finished and ran back to his company to get ready for the headlines tomorrow. He got a few weird looks from Ed and Inuyasha who came from downstairs and found Alexis on top of Alex, hair everywhere, makeup smeared, and clothes all messed up. They both just shrugged and helped each other get the girls into the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT MORNING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alex and Alexis came down the stairs slowly holding their heads and rubbing their temples. “UUGHHH! I wish I could remember what happened last night! I just hurt and my head is killing me.” Alexis said softly.
“Yeah, me too.” Alex answered sitting down at the table in the dining hall, which was not too difficult to find. In fact, they had no idea how they ended up there. Alexis figured it was probably the smell of breakfast.
“HIIIIIII!” Whit squealed bounding in. The girl's hands flew to their heads.
“Whit please keep it down! We have bad headaches.” Alexis groaned.
“I think a part of my brain just exploded there. It feels like it.” Alex said looking cross-eyed.
“Well, now you can match the rest of us.” Alexis snapped.
“Ma'am, what can I get you?” The maid asked coming in.
“Tea, some toast with jam and the strongest pain killers you have… Alex?” Alexis groaned.
“Same.” Alex replied.
“DITO! NO MEDS THOUGH!” Whit screamed. Both girls simontaneoulsy dropped their heads to the table with a loud thump.
“OWWW!” They both yelled. After their breakfast order came Alex and Alexis took their pills as fast as they could.
“Well at least we can have some quiet time.” Alexis said motioning to a chowing down Whit.
“ALEXIS (ALEX)!” Inuyasha and (Ed) yelled making the house shake.
“WHY DO YOU HATE ME GOD WHY?” Alex groaned at her throbbing head. Two very pissed off guys came through the doors of the dining hall, breathing heavily. To this day Alexis swears they could have been breathing out fire if they wanted to.
“Think they are mad?” Alexis whispered to Alex.
“No.” Alex said sarcastically.
“WHAT THE HELL WENT ON LAST NIGHT?” Ed fumed.
“Please Ed keep it down. It hurtssss ussss.” Alex hissed like Gloumn(sp?).
“I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE HELL WENT ON?” He screamed.
“I don't know what you are talking about.” Alex said rubbing her temples.
“ALEX!” Roy stomped in pounding his fists on the table. That was it their heads were now on the verge of exploding in pain. “WHAT THE HELL WENT ON BETWEEN YOU TWO LAST NIGHT HUH?” He growled.
“God not another one.” Alex groaned painfully.
“What do you care Roy? Shes not YOUR wife!” Ed growled.
“Really Ed?” He said turning.
“What?” Ed said confused.
“I got to go.” Roy said rushing out.
“ALEXIS DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?” Inuyasha yelled holding up a news paper.
“I don't know.” Alexis answered nearly crying in pain.
“Well then maybe this will refresh your memory.” He said handing her the newspaper. Alexis sighed and took it reading it. In about 14 seconds her eyes got huge. “WHAT?!?” She yelled hyperventilating.
“Alex, read it out loud.” Whit said.
“Mrs. Elric and Mrs. Tashio GET JIGGY TOGATHER!” Alex yelled in disbelief.
“The two were heard by crew member to have said such things as “Come on baby just a little more”, “Why won't you come?” , and Alex Elric screaming “ALEXIS” twice what?” Alex said. Ed ripped the paper from her.
“HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?” Ed yelled. Both just sat there shocked.
“WELL?” Inuyasha growled.
“I don't know what to say I don't remember what happened.” Alexis whispered.
“WHAT YOU GUYS LEFT ME OUT? OH IM SO OUT OF HERE! GOD YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE ME OUT OF STUFF LIKE THAT!” Whit yelled running from the room. Both guys turned and walked out grumbling incoherent words.
“Alexis… we didn't did we?” Alex whispered in shock.
“I don't know… I can't remember.” Alexis whispered back.
“Well there you go. We didn't do it.” Alex said simply.
“How do you know?” Alexis asked.
“Cuz if you did it with me you WOULD remember.” *sweat drop Alexis*
“Wait… I was talking to the window… cause it wouldn't open.” Alexis recalled. Suddenly all the events of last night flew back to girls.
“OH MY GOD!” They both screamed then fell over holding their heads.
“Good god! Why am I being picked on?” Alex groaned getting up then helping Alexis up.
“INUYASHA (ED)!” Alex and Alexis yelled then winced.
“Ok, we need to stop doing that.” Alex reasoned.
“Yeah.” Alexis agreed and the two rushed out to get the guys.
“Guys wait, nothing happened I swear.” Alexis said as they caught up to them.
“What do you mean?” Ed asked.
~~~
“Ladies and gentle men, we now present Alexis Tashio, and Alex Elric.” The announcer… announced. Alex and Alexis walked up to their mikes.
“Hello ladies and gentlemen. We are here to correct the misleading news today in the papers. To set things straight, nothing happened. IT was all a misunderstanding.” Alex said.
“What happened?” One asked.
“Well see, we got a little liquored up and what you actually heard with the coming statements, and opening up, was me fiddling with a window.” Alexis admitted.
“And me saying Alexis' name twice was because the bith hit me. Once on the head and then she stepped on my hand!” Alex said.
“So yeah, nothing sexual happened between me or Mrs. Elric. Thank you.” Alexis said walking backstage with Alex.
“So girls, what did we learn?” Inuyasha asked.
“Hangovers hurt, and don't mix liquor with windows if you have a listener.” Alexis answered.
“Ok, good enough, lets get you home.” Inuyasha laughed as they went out to the limo. The girls got in the back and the guys loaded closer to the front. Muttering something in Japanese the driver nodded and started to drive off. Inuyasha picked up the phone and dialed.
“Hey, yeah we had the girls talk… no they had no mention of her, not too much damage was done… but.. hey.. no… you… YOU'LL PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL FOR STRESS!” Inuyasha yelled into the phone before glaring at it and slamming it down to knock on the separator on the limo. Again he muttered something and the driver nodded putting it back up. Alex and Alexis got scared when they started talking low and they both looked serious.
“Ok, what's going on? Who was that?” Alexis asked after getting an annoyed sigh from Alex. Inuyasha just glared.
“Sesshomaru wants to see you and Alex along with Whitney when we reach his house to discuss your actions.” Inuyasha growled. Alexis gulped visibly.
“Oh well no biggie…” Alex said leaning back. “…I can run if need be, unlike two other cows I know.” She finished smirking.
“Alex, you remember Sesshomaru from when we used to watch him, he can move like lightening, and his temper… don't forget hes full youkai.” Alexis shuddered.
“Eeeh, he can't do me too much harm… besides, I already had my kids… I would be worried about your own. I mean he has those claws that could just rip them out of your belly and you would still be alive to see their bloody corpses lying on the ground and you would only be able to think it was all your fault you couldn't save them, then Inuyasha would come in. Cry a little for his lost kids. Attend the funeral, then he would go and marry his old love Kikyo and live happily with her, and she would be the best wife ever without any damage to his career ever.” Alex said trying to tease Alexis. It backfired… big time. Alexis Eyes filled up with tears through her whole explanation as she put herself in that place. She suddenly broke out in tears sobbing violently.
“NO, I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MY KIDS YOU CAN'T LET ME GO! NO I WON'T GO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! NO PLEASE!” Alexis screamed crying hard.
“ALEX GET OVER HERE!” Inuyasha demanded.
“Hey, you can't order my wife around!” Ed argued.
“Well then you get her over her so I can get to my wife who is now up set BECAUSE OF YOUR WIFE!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Oh so now I'm responsible for my wife's actions!” Ed yelled as Alexis continued to scream and sob violently.
“Alexis shut up!” Alex yelled.
“I…I CAN'T…I-I-INU-INUYA-SHA…IS…G-GON-GONNA… LEAVE, AND MY…K-KI-KIDS ARE GONNA…D-DI-DI-DIE!” Alexis wailed.
“Oh my god I was kidding! you are such a dumbass.” Alex yelled in frustration as the guys kept up their little argument. “OK THAT'S IT! INUYASHA GET OVER HER AND CALME YOUR HYSTERICAL WIFE!” Alex screamed sitting over by Ed. Inuyasha got up being able to stand up in the very tall limo, and walked over kneeling in front of her holding her best he could.
“Alexis, calm down… It's not good for the babies.” He said in a soothing tone. Immediately Alexis stopped and wrapped her arms around him letting out a few chokes and sniffles now and then. “There we go… Now, yes Sesshomaru will probably be pissed… But he's not going to kill you or the kids, I promise.” He whispered. Alexis leaned back shaking.
“Are you sure?” She trembled.
“Yeah, I'm sure.” He laughed wiping away her tears.
“Inuyasha, I…” Alexis stopped looking over his shoulder. Inuyasha heard a moan and looked behind to find Alex and Ed deep in a make out session. “Ughh, that's so disgusting.” Alexis cringed.
“What? We used to do that all the time.” Inuyasha smirked.
“Well yeah, but this' them that is us…big difference.” Alexis said spreading out her arms in emphasis.
“Yeah, well the ride isn't too much longer. We are almost there. OI YOU TWO!” Ed and Alex broke to look at him. “MIND GETTING A SEPARATE LIMO FOR THAT?” Alex and Ed both straightened up and got themselves together.
“Never minded before… I can clearly remember you coming almost all the way in a make out session with Alexis a few years back while Alex and I were doing the same, along with Whit and Fluffy. We probably all would have had sex in the same limo that day would we have not hit that rabbit.” Ed said smirking. Inuyasha just laughed along with him as the two girls became tomatoes.
“WHAT?!?” They both screeched.
“I grew up to become a slut.” Alexis whimpered.
“You were always a slut, even in High school.” Ed pointed out.
“What?” Alexis screamed turning to Inuyasha. “Please…PLEASE! Tell me you were my first.” Alexis begged.
“*sigh* Well I thought I was, but that was before you bagged Kouga…” *whimper Alexis* ”…Miroku” *whimper Alexis* “…Sesshomaru…” *whimper Alexis* “…Roy…” *whimper Alexis* “…Ed…” *Scream Alexis.*
“NO! I'm trash! I'm a perverted slut! I SLEPT WITH KOUGA!” Alexis screamed sobbing.
“AND MY HUSBAND!” Alex fumed.
“Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Of course I was your first silly.” Inuyasha said tapping her nose.
“Really? *sniff*” Alexis asked.
“Yes…” He smiled hugging her once again. The car pulled over and Inuyasha helped a very bad looking Alexis out of the limo to the steps of the mansion she had just been at not hours ago. Her eyes were pink and puffy, but she was becoming back to her normal self very rapidly. Inuyasha held her hand as they entered and walked down a long hallway to go inside a study where Sesshomaru stood back turned facing a window and Whit already positioned in one of the three chairs that sat in front of his desk. Alex and Alexis sat down their husbands turning to leave. Alexis' hand shot out and grabbed Whitney's.
“You three know why you are here I presume.” He said coldly not turning around. The three exchanged glances.
“Is it because of what happened last night?” Alexis said in a soft tone.
“Do you know… How much… damage this did?” He said trying to keep his demon locked away.
“No.” Alex said shakily.
“When a man's wife does something like this… it berates the man. It makes the press believe the man cannot control his wife and therefore is incapeable OF CONTROLING A COMPANY!” He said turning around growling. “You were lucky damage was not that bad! But if it ever happens again! I WILL KILL YOU ALL WITH MY BARE HANDS!” He yelled throwing a book across the room. “ WE DIDN'T COME TO OWN SUCH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LAND BY DISGRACING THIS NAME!” He growled even louder.
“Sorry.” Whit muttered.
“SORRY? Sorry does not cut it.” He said sitting down to regain composure.
“Well, it's your security's fault for letting him get in.” Alex mumbled.
“So now its my fault because I have faulty security?”
“Yepp… now if you don't mind I've had enough bull shit for one day.” Alex stated walking over and turning the knob to go out. It was locked. Alex stared at it in disbelief and then shook it forcefully before putting both feet on the sides and pulling as hard as she could. No go.
“So now Alex… what is your next plan of action?” Sesshomaru asked smirking. Alex looked thoughtfully at him.
“AAAAHHHHH! HELP GET ME OUT OF HERE! OPENE THE DOOR! AAAAAHHHHHH!” She screamed thrashing around and pounding on the door. Ed and Inuyasha just stared at the door in horror with Alex's voice.
“Think we should open it?” Inuyasha asked.
“HELP! RAPE! RAPE! POLICE! HELP!” She screamed louder.
“No, I'd wait until Sesshomaru has calmed down.” Ed reasoned stepping away with Inuyasha.
“Good idea.” Inuyasha agreed and sat down across the hall listening to Alex cry bloody murder.
“RAPE! RAPE! HELP SOMEONE!” Alex screamed.
“ALEX! SHUT UP!” Alexis scolded.
“Alex, no one will come in until I am finished, so I suggest…” He started and in a flash was walking Alex back to her seat to sit her down. “You sit here and listen.” He finished sitting down back at his desk. “Now then… You three still have little memory of your past, and that poses a problem. One of the solutions is to ban you all from public appearances and let you live in a house outside town. Or we can have you be taught under a special tutor on how to act and everything you guys don't remember… and cooking skills as well. It is your decision.”
“Be shunned or go back to school basically.” Alexis said.
“It would be between a week and a month depending on how it all works out with the schooling.” Sesshomaru stated simply.
“I'll do the… wait would we be in a house just us and the kids?” Alex asked.
“Yes.”
“Ahhh hell no, I am doing the school.” Alex said crossing her arms.
“Me too I guess.” Alexis sighed.
“Dito.” Whit smiled.
“Ok, your professor will be here tomorrow…” He started.
“No! tomorrow is Saturday! We can't have school then!” Alexis argued.
“Well I guess you will. He will be here around eight. I will make sure your maids at your own homes know you are to be up and the limos ready.” He stated and walked over to the door opening it no problem doing the one thing Alex forgot. Pushing.
“That door was unlocked all the time?” Alex yelled grumbling non-existent words as she left the room. Alexis and Whit just sat there neither wanting to get up.
“So… Hows the baby coming along?” Alexis asked.
“Good, Sesshomaru said it will probably come within the next two weeks.”
“Wow, you excited?” Alexis gawked. Inuyasha told her the doctors thought even though the baby would probably be hanyou (you can make up your own thoughts on how it happened) she would have a full pregnancy. That meant two more months.
“Yeah… nervous though too. I never thought about a kid before… what if I'm a bad parent?” Whit whined.
“You won't be everything will be fine. At least you can get them out of there in a few weeks or so. Me I have like another two months to have to carry around these two. Though I think its almost impossible to get any rounder.” Alexis said touching her stomach. *Dead silence*
“Are you going to get up?” Whit asked.
“No probably not for a few more hours… I am worn out.” Alexis responded.
“Same…” Whit stated.
 
 
There ya go… nice long chappie for my devoted readers, which is like 4 or 5 ppl. LMAO but I still love you all. And who will the teacher be? I guess its going to be a long couple of weeks for the schooling, not to mention a couple months for me to finally get the weight off… or will it? Only I know, you will have to find out. Love you all!