Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Thirteen
Halloween
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything other then MY friends and this story!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
“Forget it I'm not coming out!” Inuyasha growled from the bather room.
 
“Come on. Please. I have Ramen…” Alexis taunted. It was Halloween and they were just about to go trick or treating with the kids. Alexis was wearing a silver wig with fake dog ears, a red costume and fake fangs and nails, looking exactly like Inuyasha.
 
“No you don't, I know you don't! I won't fall for that!” He argued making Alexis sigh.
 
“Is he out yet?” Alex whined in her Fuu costume. She looked adorably like her. Whit followed closely in her Dark outfit. She was the one who looked most like her idol.
 
“No he won't come out.” Alexis sighed. “Do you think I'm being to hard on him?”
 
“What? No! It's just a costume!” Alex walked over to the door pounding on it. “You come out or I'll do something.” She threatened.
 
“Ooo I'm so scarerd.” Inuyasha replied sarcastically.
 
“That scared him? He's a whimp.” Whit said crossing her arms.
 
“Sarcasm Whit.” Alex informed her.
 
“Oh…right.” She laughed.
 
“Hey Sesshomaru! We need help!” Sesshomaru slowly stepped into the hall. He was dressed as Sailor Venus, short skirt, high heels and all.
 
“What?” He snapped angrily.
 
“Can you break down this door and get Inuyasha out?” He walked over with his arms crossed as the girls laughed at him. He easily punched down the door and grabbed Inuyasha.
 
“Let me go traitor!” Inuyasha screamed. He was dressed up as Sailor Mars seeing that it was his human night.
 
“Just pipe down and take it pup.” Sesshomaru ordered carrying him by the neck of his costume.
 
“Oh suck it up it isn't that bad.” Roy said coming into the room as Sailor Mercury.
 
“Yeah, plus the girls promised us that they would give us a special treat after.” Ed grinned putting his arm around Alex. He was of course dressed as Sailor moon. They all had their hair styled the same way as their characters did. Somehow Whit even talked fluffy into wearing a bow. They all wore Pure White leggings as to not scare the little kids with things they ought not be seeing yet.
 
“Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh.” Alex agreed. “Come on lets go! Alley, Anne, and Hughes will be here soon.” Alex said and sure enough the door bell rang. The kids came running and Alex screamed thrusting Alexis infront of her to protect her from the midgets. Alexis' kids were dressed as two small dlamation puppies. Alexis and Inuyasha had taken them costume shopping where Alexis had picked out two costumes of their favorite cats from The Aristocats but Inuyasha, being a dog, would hear none of it. Whitney's son, Trevor, was dressed as peter pan and her daughter, Alexis, was dressed in a small Wendy costume. When she had brought the kids home and Sesshomaru had seen the tights on his son he went on a rampage blaming Alex, who convinced Whit to buy those costumes.
Lola, Alex's first born was dressed in a highly emo-gothic costume with black tears on her liquid paper white face that held a sad smile on black lips. Johnny, Alex's second born, wore a costume looking just like Naruto with lines painted on his face and a blonde wig. The third oldest, Trisha, had her brown hair curled and had an identical costume to her brother George who was playing Ron Weasley compared to her Hermione costume. Lucifer was dressed just like their neighbor Sasuke and to complete the group was her last daughter Cassie dressed as Sakura. Alex of course had to get her say in and dressed a reluctant Autumn up as Ichigo, physically dying his blonde hair red. That upset both Ed and Autumn to no end, but still somehow Alex won. Al Jr. was dressed as his favorite person in the whole world, Alphonse and Jack dressed proudly as his father. If you asked Alexis, it was because of this next child that Alex was off the hook for the Ichigo kid. Ed Jr. The identical copy, though Ed never noticed, of Roy dressed up as just that. Roy. And Roy couldn't be prouder of his kid…uhhh Ed's kid that is.
 
“Son. I want you to know, that even though your dad has lost his pride and dressed as a girl doesn't mean you have. Don't ever let a woman talk you into something like this.” Sesshomaru said softly to his son who nodded. They answered to door to Hughes, Sailor Jupiter, Anne, Annie, and Ali, a dick-tater. Just don't ask.
 
“Hey guys! Haha Your husbands look like girls!” Ali laughed as the husbands scowled.
 
“Wow, you guys chose well.” Anne said sarcastically. “Did they come with dolls too?”
 
“Have you seen how big my little girl has gotten? She can ride a tricycle now and she follows me everywhere. Like my own little escort of cuteness.” Hughes interrupted pilling our an 8” by 10”
 
“What are you all supposed to be? Strippers?” Ali asked looking at Sesshomaru.
 
“They are the Sailor scouts.” Alexis announced angrily.
 
“I'm going back.” Inuyasha said turning around. Alexis put her arms around Inuyasha holding him.
 
“Wait don't forget our promise. I'll make it extra good.” Alexis sang. Inuyasha sighed deeply.
 
“Ok fine!” He growled.
 
“Lets get going.” Alex said hooking the last of her kids up to the harness. “Lola, you're not going out dressed like Whitney…”
 
“What?!?” Whitney cried incrediously.
 
“I'm not Whitney! I'm an emo kid!”
 
“Nonconforming as can be…” Anne finished.
 
“I don't care what you think you are, you go up and change into a different outfit.” Alex demanded.
 
“Aunt Lexi tell her how cute you said I looked when you bought this for me.” Alexis looked murderously at her.
 
“You what?” She growled.
 
“It's true, I think she looks adorable like she is. Just let her be for tonight please?” Alexis asked.
 
“Fine!” Alex pouted and grabbed the harnesses as the kids grabbed their pillow cases.
 
“Alex I wouldn't….” As soon as she opened the door the kids went screaming down the side walk dragging Alex behind them. “Stop! Bad children baaaaddd!” Her voice faded down the street as everyone sighed.
~*~*~*
“We had fun times eh Elric?” Hughes said giving him a noogie.
 
“And hes still as short huh?” Roy butted in.
 
“Who are you calling an Ant sized midget that…that…oh nevermind!” Ed cried walking a little faster. They finally caught up to Alex who had been dragged five blocks until she finally got stuck on a pole and got the kids to stop.
 
“Candy Candy Candyyyyyy!!!!” Whit and Ali sang as they skipped along. They came up to a house but Alex was too busy taking care of her kids to notice which.
 
“Hey cute costme.” Sasuke smiled at Lucifer.
 
“Thanks!” The little boy cried. Alexis looked up and saw Sasuke, but hid her face.
 
“Trick or Treat!” She said holding out her pillow case. With her kids.
 
“Cute kids… They look like…” He stopped. “Alexis…???”
 
She looked up innocently. “Imagine seeing you here.
 
“Alex!” He growled looking past her. Her head snapped up.
 
“OH shoot!” She cried handing the leashes to Alexis and running off, Sasuke on her trail.
 
“Hey Ali… Take all the candy…” Alexis whispered.
 
“Okay…” She laughed and took the entire bowl and dumping it in her pillow. Alexis snuck in as the guys fought about god knows what and took a pic he had framed of Kakashi. She looked around more finding a picture of Itaching stuck to the wall with knives. She pulled at them eventually pulling all them out.
“Stupid Sasuke ruining a good picture.” She grunted getting the last out before heading outside. “Lets go guys…” Alexis said wandering off, the pictures of Kakashi and Itachi in her bag. Eventually Alex lost him…and her wig. But she was happy to find out Alexis had jacked a photo of Itachi for her. They came up to a house, once again screaming the magic words. Whitney lingered a little longer with another group of people.
 
“Come on Whit, we have jackpot houses to hit again!” Alex cried grabbing her. Alex dragged her back to the group.
 
“…Uhhh Alex, that's not Whitney…” Anne said looking up at Dark. Alexis hit her arm.
 
“Shut up yes it is!” Then Alexis ran up to him. “Carry me Dark…Uhh Whitney…” She cried in his arms. “Quickly fly away!” Alex shoved her out of his arms and to Inuyasha.
 
“Keep your wife under control!” She scolded. Adding: “Stupid mutt!” Alexis had to hold him off as Alex put Dark back and grabbed Whit this time. “Okay lets go…”
 
Three houses later they were walking past a park laughing and hauling candy around with their kids. Suddenly a man appeared at the top of a pole.
 
“My dear Sailor Moon! I have come to whisk the away and… Ooff” He fell landing in some bushes. He soon popped out looking at Ed. “Why, tis you Ed! Love of my life! What a coincidence us dressing up like we are. It was destined to be for us love! Come let us be wed and live happily without…” The gay guy dressed as tuxedo mask looked at Alex. “…Miss Geisha.”
 
“I'm FUU! I only look like a Gesha cause I was chased across town by Sasuke. By the way, do you know where Ichigo lives?” Just as she asked a man dressed as Zorro was passing by. Alexis recognized him.
 
“Don't tell her…” He whispered. As he passed by.
 
“ICHIGO WAIT UP!” Rukia yelled chasing after him.
 
“Ichigo?” Alex asked looking around then spotting him behind Alexis. “ICHIGO!” She screamed happily.
 
“OH fuck!” He cried forgetting about the kids and running away as quick as he could.
 
“Guys! Lets spray paint our buttholes blue!” Whit laughed into the night.
 
“Haha, no lets paint our nipples purple!” Ali laughed while the others stared. A motor bike came up stopping near them.
 
“Hey, come on it's late let's go.” The rider said
 
“Okay! Bye guys! I had fun!” Ali said getting on the back and riding off with her sack. Alexis watched her go sadly.
 
“Her boyfriend has a bike??” Alexis whined. “I want my boyfriend to have a bike…”
 
“You have a husband.” Anne interrupted.
 
“…Oh yeah…” She said turning to Inuyasha and slapping him. “Why can't you be cool and own a bike and whisk be away on it!”
 
“I do, but you always were too chicken to ride on it.”
 
“Man, you're a whimp!” Anne laughed.
 
 
“Oh shut up Annie!” A black Viper pulled up stopping.
 
“Hey baby, come on it's late lets go home.” Alexis stared in shock recognizing the driver as **********************.
 
“Since when?” Alexis asked knowing the man inside.
 
“Its been about a year now. Don't forget to tell Alex. Bye, see ya!” Anne said getting in with her fiancé. “I'll send you info about the wedding.” She called.
 
“Translation: Never call ya again suckers.” Alexis mumbled.
 
As the two drove away Alex came back with a huge sack that she was carrying.
 
“Hey guys lets go home.” Alex grunted.
 
“Wow Alex is that all candy?” Hughes gasped.
 
“…Yeeeaaaahhhhh, now quick lets go before the police find us!” She grunted dragging the bag home. “Alexis! Get the other side!”
 
“Oh you don't want me to get it?” Whit snapped.
 
“Fine you get it!”
 
“Okay!” She happily picked up the other end as it moaned and shifted.
 
“Go back to sleep!” Alex cried kicking it. The noise and movement stopped. “Okay lets go!”
 
“Alex…?”
 
“Yeah?” She grunted.
 
“Let Ichigo go.”
 
“No!”
 
“What you kidnapped Ichigo?!?!” Ed cried.
 
“No! Maybe…”
 
“Alex, give him to me.” Ed said holding out his hand.
 
“NO! Come on Whit!” Alex yelled and they both dragged him off slowly as Alexis and the rest of them watched.
 
“You realize you could have easily stopped them right?” Alexis asked Ed.
 
“Yeah.” He sighed.
 
“How about we go out for icecream?” Inuyasha suggested.
 
“After we change…” Roy added. Everyone agreed and they all went out, without Alex or Whitney.
 
~*~*~*~*~*
 
When they got back from Ice cream they all helped the kids clean up, put away their costumes and Candy, and made sure they went to bed. It was almost one when they finished all sitting down on the couch. Alex and Whit still weren't back and they didn't expect them since they saw them about 2 miles in the wrong direction of the house still dragging the sack. They weren't worried though. Sesshomaru sat in his chair across from Inuyasha. Roy and Ed sat on the couch exhausted.
 
“Hey guys! Ok since the girls aren't back yet I'll give you the special treat.” Alexis smiled walking in. Everyone perked up at the sight of a black box. She set it down smiling. Their hearts pounded in their ears, what kind of seductive secrets lay in there? She opened the top to reveal…a cake. “I hope everyone likes it. I made it.” They all fell over sadly. “What?” She asked innocently. “They all went back to their seats where Alexis handed them a piece, conviently forgetting Inuaysha. She went over sitting down on his lap and eating her piece. She fed him a few times as they talked about tonight laughing. Hughes was on his way back home to see his daughter.
 
“This is good cake.” Roy complimented.
 
“Thank you. I had time to make it earlier today.” She brightened.
 
“Because you had nothing better to do. Alex doesn't make cake. She is always doing something like wreaking havoc or watching T.V. or painting our room another shade of green. You though, you are predictable, have a lot of time on your hands. You never do anything to the extreme. You're as boring as boring can be.” Ed had said the B-word and it immediately made Alexis mad. She got up smiling.
 
“Boring am I?” She asked taking her cake and smashing it in his face. “Take that for boring you asshole!” Everyone looked shocked including Ed.
 
“I've never seen her do that….” Inuyasha mumbled. Ed wiped his face off on his jacket.
“I meant it as a compliment.” He muttered. The door slammed open revealing Alex and Whit covered in grass stains, no bag. “What happened to you?” Ed gasped.
 
“Shut up! I don't want to talk about it!” She growled. Ed sighed. He was the one in the dog house tonight.