Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide: Back Home ❯ Story Time ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide: Back Home
Chapter Twelve
Story Time
 
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Inuyasha or Full-Metal Alchemist characters or Naruto!
 
Summary: I'm going to stop, If you don't know what this story is about yet you need help
 
A/N: From now On I am just going to write Alex's and my ideas for this story as some one shots because we have too many ideas
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen chomping merrily on his syrup drowned pancakes. That was how he and Alexis liked it. Syrup with a side of pancakes. No lights were on, he didn't want anyone to know he was in there. Cutting another part he shoved it in his mouth, his cheeks filled like a chipmunk with acorns in his mouth. The lights flicked on as someone came in. He looked over mouth still full. Alexis looked at him strangely.
“Oh here you are, what do you have in your mouth?”
“Manfakes.” He replied.
“…Okay then….” Alexis said going over to the fridge as he chewed. She opened the door pulling out a soda and opening it.
“What are you doing up?” He asked swallowing.
“Oh I came to get a coke, and find you. More so the coke, I was thirsty.” She replied taking and sip and sitting next to him. They both drank and ate in scilence, with only a whine of protest when Alexis grabbed Inuyasha's fork and took a bite of his pancake.
“You put your cooties on it!” He whined. Alexis looked incrediously at him mid chew.
“You kiss me, and when I take a bite off your pancakes, you say it has my cooties…”
“Well it does.” He whined again. “You just codified it. You ruin my life.” He put down his fork whispering: “Circle, circle, dot, dot, now you have the cootie shot. Circle, circle, square, square now you have it everywhere.” It was in the middle of this that Ed decided to come in.
“Hey guys.” He sighed walking over to the coffee pot and turning it on.
“Hey Ed, what are you doing up?” Alexis asked, Inuyasha busy stuffing his mouth.
“I was writing and I started to fall asleep so I decided to come for some coffee.”
“Why don't you just write tomorrow?”
“I am on the verge of a breakthrough I just know it!” He insisted as he waited for his coffee. Roy came in, wearing his shirt around the waist of his pants sweating slightly and panting a little.
“…Hey guys…Were we supposed to meet in here for some like secret party?” He asked a little curiously.
“No we all just couldn't sleep.” Alexis responded, as Ed poured his coffee and Inuyasha still stuffed his face.
“Oh ok.” Roy shrugged and got a glass down.
“What were you doing?” Ed asked.
“I was working out and came for some water.” Roy responded filling his glass.
“Hey guys!” Whitney greeted cheerily walking in.
“What are you in for?” Alexis asked, with Roy now standing on the end of the island, and Ed sitting near the door.
“Oh nothing. I usually wander around the house stopping in every room of the house at night and watch you each sleep for a few minutes.” Everyone's eye twitched in the room.
“Whitney I think you should stop, watching people sleep is…very…creepy… What are you all doing up this late at night?” He asked suspiciously.
“Obviously none of us could sleep, because some how or other we all ended up in here.” Alexis explained.
“I see. We seem to have one missing…” The door opened. “Never mind.” Everyone stared at the door.
“Man I'm hungry I think I…woah, why is everyone here? This isn't another orgy dream right? No Ed usually isn't in my sexual dreams. Am I naked?” She asked aloud looking down. “No, that's good… why is everyone here staring at me? God Alexis looks really bad. She could be Jack from nightmare before Christmas. She looks like she hasn't slept in years. Inuyasha too for that matter. If he died hi hair red he could be sally. Why are they glaring at me? I don't like it. Why are they…oh look at Roy. Holy crap he looks sexy. Man the wrong half of him is naked! Drop the pants Roy, come on you can do it. Drop em. Come on boy. Come on. Ok obviously hes not going to. Bitch! Now Eds glaring at me. O kay then. Oh look Fluffy is here too. And Whit, god that's the weirdest couple ever. I mean, whit is a bubble head who doesn't know whats going on half the time and Sesshomaru is…Sesshomaru. Enough said. I wonder why he married her. I wonder if hes a eunic. That would explain it. He could probably fool whit into thinking it was normal, or better eeewww…. Great now hes glaring along with Whit, what's going on man? Why can I hear my voice echo in this room? Oh shit can you guys hear me?” She asked and they all nodded angrily. “…I was just kidding guys, honestly… Yeah Im going to go make my grilled cheese now…” She sighed heading off.
“Ok so what are we all going to do now that we are ALL awake?” Alexis asked the others.
“Well, I mean its up to you guys. We could go to the lounge and tell stories.” Ed suggested.
“Yeah! Why don't you guys tell us about our past!” Alexis replied happily.
“Ok, it will be like one big story time for the girls!” Inuyasha chirped in finally finished.
“STORY TIME STORY TIME!” Whitney cheered.
~*~*~*~*~*
They all grabbed their drinks and snacks heading to the lounge. Though much wasn't needed since it was already equipped with a fully stocked wetbar, mini kitchen, big screen TV, bean chairs, pillows, and anything else you could ever want. They turned out the lights using only candles and a fire in the gas pit. They all sat in a giant circle, each in their own little bean bag chair, snacks and stuff on a small table in the middle. Starting from the person in line with the door and going to the right, it was set up as Alexis in a purple, blue and white tie die beanie, Inuyasha in a denim beanie ,Whit in a black and silver swirl beanie, Sesshomaru in a sparkly bright pink beanie, Roy in a fire pattern beanie, Alex in a beanie that looked just like a lime that was cut in half, and sparkly too, and Ed in a red and black swirl beanie.
“Haha Sesshomaru has a sparkly Beanie!” Alex laughed.
“I would suggest you shut up if you wish to keep you head.” He growled chillingly.
“Ok so what do you guys want to know?” Inuyasha asked taking a sip of his drink.
“How about how we met?” Alex asked.
“Well I believe it was you and I that met first…” Ed started
********************************************************** **************
Alex sighed as she put the mangas she had been handed in alphabetical order for her newest job at Barnes and Nobles. There were way to many if you asked her. And to think her friend liked to read these annoying things too. There was only one that she liked, and it had been turned into a series on TV. Fullmetal Alchemist. It was so awesome. Not to mention, it had actually been played by real people. And the Elric brothers really were named Elric and were brothers in real life. She sighed annoyed as she stacked more.
“Hi can I have grande vanilla frappiccino please?” Alex stopped. She knew that voice! She turned looking at the familiar blonde braid. “Thanks.” He replied and sat down opening his book and starting to read. Alex saw her opening and took it. She dropped her mangas carelessly and swiftly moved to hiding behind the next bookcase, edging closer to her target. She needed a cover. She grabbed a book close to her and held it up as she casually walked up sitting three tables down. She pulled the book down to look at him. He flipped the page seemingly lost in thought. Putting it back up she quickly switched to the table next to her, ignoring the couple's protests. She pulled the book down to see him flip the page once again frowning and seemingly muttering curses. She squinted at the book title. Why I Rock by Roy Mustang. Good book… Another one of her dream men from that series. She put the book up again moving over and sitting at the table behind him. `Good, doesn't notice a thing…' Alex thought happily.
`What is she doing?' Ed thought to himself as he watched this girl move closer and closer, and now she was right behind him. `She's weird…'
Alex noticed when he flipped the page and quickly ran to sitting in the chair next to him. Ed shifted uncomfortably, he could feel her presence, and it was bugging him, not to mention Roy's newest book, which he was currently reading, sold 5 more copies then his. He went back to reading his book never the less. When he cast a glance again she was sitting on his table right in front of him.
“What are you doing?” He asked putting his book in his lap and backing up a little.
“Reading! What are you doing?” Alex asked.
“…I was sitting here reading this book, why are you sitting on my table?”
“I was sitting here first!” Alex insisted.
“No you weren't!” He argued.
“Yes I was!” She cried back looking down at him from the book. He sighed amusedly.
“Well if you're going to pretend to read my book, then you could at least hold it right.” He chuckled and took the book flipping it over and handing it back to her. He looked at her expectantly.
“Well I can read upside down!” She said proudly crossing her arms. He chuckled lightly.
“Why can't you be like any normal fan girl and just ask for an autograph Alex?”
“OH MY GOD ED ELRIC KNOWS MY NAME!”
“Its printed on your name tag…” He replied pointing to her chest.
“Oh….right… I don't like reading much, I just skimmed Roy's book. I made Alexis read it and tell me more about it.”
“Then what are you doing in a bookstore?” He asked.
“I just work here. It pays well and there's a built in energy store right here.”
“Yeah I guess.” He smiled. “Give me your cell…”
“What? Why?” Alex asked.
“I want your number, so I can give you a call. If you don't mind I would like to take you out some time.”
“………What?” She asked, her eyes nearly bugging out. He sighed and took her cell and calling his cell.
“There now I have your number and you have mine. I'll call you sometime.” He smiled taking her hand and kissing it as he picked up his book and left. Alex just stared as he walked away. A smug smiled pearched on his lips. Alex looked over at his left half drunk drink.
“OH MY GOD ITS EDS DRINK! OH MY GOD I JUST GOT HIT ON BY ED ELRIC!” Alex cried. Everyone turned and stared at her. “OH that's right bitches! Be jealous!” She said picking up her mangas and happily restarting. “I am so cool.”
~*~*~*~*~*
Everyone in the room was kicked back laughing. Even Sesshomaru wore a grin.
“Oh my god! I can see Alex doing that.” Alexis cried still laughing. They waited for things to calm down a little and Alexis opened some lime flavored tortilla chips for herself. She took about three out and snacked on them as everyone else got another drink or opened a snack.
“Well anyways,” Ed began again. “That night apparently from what Whit and Alexis had told me Alex rushed home and told them you two all about it…”
~*~*~*~*~*
Alex came bursting in through their door with her purse in hand, not even bothering when she slammed it shut. The three had been living together for some time now in America. Due to the advanced science, and their parent's money, they looks no older then 16 yet they were already 21 and in college.
“Oh my god guys guess what!” Alex announced to Alexis and Whit who were sitting on the couch and watching TV. “I was working right? Then I like heard this voice that like sounded just like Ed Elric's, so I like turned around and it was him! And oh my god he saw me and he walked right up and was like. Hey wanna go out and I was like yeah so I have his number.” Alex explained excitedly.
“Wait! THE Ed Elric? The actor in Fullmetal Alchemist, the singer of the best song ever named Brothers, the author of books like Alchemy Basics, Advanced Alchemy, Brothers, The laws of Alchemy made easy, and more?” Alex nodded her reply. “How many times have you called his cell since you got his number?”
“Only 27.”
“You're getting better.” Whit commented absently.
“Yeah! Well I got a date tonight! I'll let you know how it turns out!” Alex called heading out again.
“Wait aren't you going to change?” Alexis asked.
“No I'm going to get a new outfit at the mall for tonight! See Ya LOSERS!” She snickered as she left.
“I can't believe Alex got a date before I did… I'm going to go get some ice cream!” She said sadly and walked into the kitchen.
Alex came back later that night around 12 with a big grin plastered on her face. The Tv was the only light in the house as Alex walked through singing `I'm back!'. She walked into the living room from where the light came and found Alexis there with a depressed look on her face.
“How was your date?” Alexis asked angrily as she dove her spoon into the carton again, scraping the bottom for the last bit of it before she threw it on the table with the others.
“It was so great man! First we… What is that?” Alex asked pointing to the three empty cartons, 5 bags, and plastic box.
“Ice cream, snacks, and brownies.” She sighed.
“You mean MY Ice cream snacks and brownies? The ones I bought and paid for with my own money?”
“…Yeah, I was depressed today.” Alexis sighed.
“OH MY GOD YOU PIG! NOW I HAVE TO GO GET MORE THANKS!” Alex growled stomping out. Alexis sniffed as she felt more tears come on.
It was like that for the next two or three weeks. Alex was known now for her daily ice cream stops at the local store. This time however she decided to send Whitney out to go get it. Especially since it meant walking to the store, a car no longer available to them since Alex totaled it, again. It was hot today, but of course who wouldn't be hot when they wore all black in Arizona? The only thing not black on whit was her skin, her lips, eyes, and her hair. That was it. She glowered at the ground as she walked catching the akward stares of people's faces as they passed. The moment she did pick up her head was the moment they met. She looked up straight into a pair of gleaming Honey-Amber golden eyes. They returned her gaze back with one of amusement, yet that didn't make Whit mad. She seemed to be called to them, like some strange hypnotic trance. Of course his white jeans, and button up black shirt with the top two buttons undone didn't help much. Especially since you could see his well toned chest and trim figure. Man he was hot. They both stared at each other as they kept walking, other faces passing quickly around them in a blurr. All time seemed to stop as their gazes never shifted. He did stop however, pointing to something in front of Whit. She caught it, but too late. With a loud bang she ran straight into a traffic light and fell back, instantly loosing conciousness. Sesshomaru saw it coming, he knew it would happen. No he wasn't psychic but he could tell. In his life many girls had stared at him drooling, but most had enough common sense to at least know their surroundings. This girl however seemed clueless, which in the back of his mind he thought was cute. He knew he should call 911 and just go, but then again God knows what would happen to her then. He calmly walked over to her still body quickly scanning, and secretly sniffing for any injuries before flipping out his phone and dialing the emergency number. Once notified he went back to the girl making sure her purse was within reach of him, though he was sure no one would mess with him.
“Uuuuggghhhh.” She groaned squinting blinking her eyes. “Oww, what the fuck man?”
“Stay down, you hit that pole pretty hard.” Sesshomaru replied holding her down.
“Shhh shhh shhh.” Whit said drunkly, tapping on his lips with her hand. “Don't yell, it hurts usss.” She hissed looking around. “Oooo look at all the pretty clouds!” Sesshomaru looked around at the clear sky. Then he came back to the laughing Whitney.
“The clouds are not present today.” He stated.
“They must be sick…” She answered absently. The sirens could now be herd coming closer. “Here comes the police, I bet they are coming to get me!” She laughed.
“Why would they do something like that?” She motioned in for him to come closer.
“Because last night I watched the Barbie movie.” She whispered making him laugh…on the inside. The medical team spotted them immediately rushing over.
“Did she faint from the heat?” The guy asked checking her pulse.
“No she ran into the pole.” Sesshomaru said as the guy looked up at him.
“Oh hey its you again, man for an actor you sure do send a lot of girls to the hospital, what was the last one? Car accident into a fire hydrant?”
“Yepp, miss blonide.” Sesshomaru replied simply.
“Yeah, she should be fine. You might want to take her home though.” He said completing the check over.
“Ok, where do you live miss?” Sesshomaru asked dazed Whitney.
“I don't know do you?” Sesshomaru sighed, this would be a long hard trip.
Everyone laughed lightly at how Whit was such a retard.
“Man how long did it take you to find where we lived?” Alexis asked making some popcorn, now putting it in bowls.
“Not long, Alex called her cell soon after screaming into the phone for her to hurry up getting the stuff.” Sesshomaru replied simply as Alexis handed him a bowl to share with Whit.
“Yeah, when he dropped off Whit, he found out it was the Alex me and Roy were with.” Alexis nodded handing the biggest bowl to Alex to share with Ed and Roy, well it was more like they had to ask for some and got 1 piece in return. Alexis sat down with hers scooting a little closer to Inuyasha to share.
“wrid woo guys viv n maraga ven?” Alexis asked her mouth full.
“Uhhh, translation?” Ed asked.
“She asked if you guys lived in America then.” Alex said simply between handfuls.
“You can understand her?” Inuyasha asked amazed.
“Yeah, she talks a lot like that, I just got used to it after awhile.” Alex shrugged.
“Yeah, well no actually we were on tour. We all knew each other from way back and stayed at the same hotel.”
“If you all were on tour then why was Roy working at that resturaunt?” Alexis asked.
“It was the best way to meet girls.” Roy replied and everyone laughed.
“So what were you all on tour for?” Alexis asked.
“Well, me and fluffy were on our movie tour with Kagome Higurashi and the other characters from that series. Roy and Ed were on book signing tours.”
“Oh, so how did Inuyasha and I meet?” Alexis asked.
“Well, it was about 2 weeks since Alex met Ed and Roy, and a week since me and Whit met. Man when you found out Whit had a famous celeb. boyfriend too, you apparently got worse…”
Alex sighed as she took out the freshly baked cookies, that she actually baked. She washed her hands after setting the cookies on the cooling racks and looked up at the time. 3:27. Oh no, her show was about to come on! She ran out into her bedroom trying to figure out how to record it. Alexis looked at her stange friend who was cursing at the Tv, until the heavenly scent came from the kitchen. She practically raced there finding the treasure out and ready to go. After Alex finally figured out how to get it going she left going back to the kitchen, happy to find Whit engrossed in her movie. She opened the door stopping in utter horror where her 34 freshly baked cookies stood missing. She looked up at Alexis with crumbs all over her and chewing. She queaked looking from her to the racks in shock.
“You, you ate ALL the cookies I made! You didn't even leave me one! You bitch! How could you be so cruel? I didn't even get to try ONE!” Alex screamed.
“I'm sorry, I just…”
“JUST WHAT FEEL DEPRESSED? JESUS! GET OVER IT! YOU ATE ALL MY COOKIES THAT I MADE! AND IT'S THE FIRST TIME TOO THAT I EVER MADE EVEN ONE! GOD YOU PIG! I AM NEVER BAKING COOKIES AGAIN!” Alex screamed.
“Well its easy for you, you have a boyfriend! I don't!” Alexis cried.
“THAT'S IT IM GETTING YOU A BOYFRIEND IF I HAVE TO PAY HIM!” Alex cried stomping out over to Whit turning off the TV.
“Hey…” Whit whined.
“Sesshomaru's brother Inuyasha is single right?” Alex demanded.
“Uhhh…… I don't know…” The door bell rang and Alex growled, uttering curses as she answered the door. Speak of the devil.
“Hi is…”
“Is Inuyasha single?” Alex demanded cutting Sesshomaru off.
“Uhh… to the extent of my knowledge yes…”
“Ok, bring him tonight for our dates. I'll make reservations at the Melting Pot, you'll be paying of course, and I will trust you to setup a limo.” Alex planned.
“Which I will pay for…”
“Duh!” Alex sighed walking away.
~~~~
Later that night Alex sat impatiently as Whit finished getting ready sitting next to Alexis on the couch.
“Why did you set me up, it will be so akward. You know he won't like me…I'm ugly, he'll hate me…”
“GOD SHUT UP! YOU ARE GOING AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE IF I HAVE TO SLAP YOU!” Alex screamed effectively shutting up Alexis. The doorbell rang and Alexis jumped straighting herself. “Whit hurry it up!”
“Coming!” Whit said coming out of her room. Alex answered the door to a smiling Ed. He opened his mouth to say something.
“You're late, lets go.” Alex said simply, walking past him into the limo. Alexis came behind her and made to put a hand on his shoulder to console him. “No touching my boyfriend, I'm hungry let's go!” Alexis put down her hand.
“She's just grumpy about earlier, she'll be ok.” Alexis whispered walking next to Ed. Whit behind them. Alexis got in the car last sitting next to Whitney in the back.
“Joe, Melting Pot please.” Ed called up.
“Oh and Alexis, Inuyasha, Inuyasha, Alexis.” Ed gestured to the guy sitting next to him, looking almost like Sesshomaru.
“Hello.” Alexis said happily.
“Keh, whatever, don't think I need to be set up for a date I'm not that unwanted. Consider yourself grateful!” Alex smacked Inuyasha.
“You were supposed to be nice, give me my 200 back!” Alex cried.
“Fine! I don't need your money anyway!” He said handing back the green.
“You paid him!”
“How else did you expect to get a date?”
“I would have thought you needed the money, must be expensive to buy fans.”
“I don't buy them!”
“You'd have to with a face like yours, I'm surprised they LET you into America.”
“God you both suck at insults. You sound like two three year olds.” Alex sighed getting out of the car. They both glared at her mumbling their curses to themselves. They followed Alex in standing behind the counter for assistance. Alex was busy talking to not notice who was approaching, Alexis did though and silently told him to go away pointing to Alex. They met before, infact He and Alexis were good friends, not to Alex's knowledge though. He saw her and panicked, but he was too late. He was tackled instantly. “SHIKAMARU!” Alex screamed happily chatting away to him in jibberish. Alexis and Whit had to pry her off him.
“Sorry about that.” Sesshomaru stepped up handing him a 50. He looked amazed at it.
“No problem, I'm guessing this is Tashio party of 7?” He asked taking it.
“Tashou? What's that?” Alex asked still being held back.
“Tashio! Sesshomaru's last name? It only said it on like everything in the limo…”
“Oh right.” Alex responded. Alexis sighed.
“This way please.” Shikamaru said leading them to a table fit for eight in the back.
“Thank you.” Sesshomaru replied coolly as he took the menu looking at the drinks. Along with everyone else.
“What can I get you all?”
“Your bod.” Whit joked, Alex didn't see it that way though, which could be why she kicked her under the table. “OWW IT WAS A JOKE!”
“You can't talk to him like that!” Alex scolded.
“So troublesome.” Alexis sighed. Also getting whacked.
“You can't say that!”
“FINE! GOD!” Alexis cried angrily at her friend.
“You wanna hit me too just for shits and giggles?” Ed asked sarcastically. Unfortunatly for him Alex acted like she took it seriously, seeing as how she elbowed him. “Sarcasm dear.” He breathed.
“Man a little violent aren't we?” Inuyasha laughed.
“OWW! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!” Alexis cried.
“I can't reach him so I went for the next closest thing.” Alex answered simply.
“Ill have a Shirley Temple and a coke.” He told the waiter who had been standing there boredly.
“What else?” He sighed.
“Coke for me please.” Alexis replied nicely before scolding Alex once again.
“Coke for me too.” Inuyasha replied unknowingly putting his hand on the back of Alexis' chair.
“Coke for all of us.” Roy replied pointing to the group of three, Alex still bickering with Alexis.
“How do you know I want a coke Roy? Maybe I want something else!” Ed replied defiantly.
“What can I get you then?”
“Coke.” He replied simply and Shikamaru left.
“Hey wait where are you going?” Alex whimpered as he left fast as he could.
“He's just putting in our drink order Alex calm down.” Alexis sighed.
“Ok… What are these?” She asked pointing to a metal disk on the table.
“Burners.” Roy replied.
“Why do we have burners on our table?”
“This is a fondue place Alex, meaning they bring you oil and put it on the burner to keep warm and that's how you cook your food. You put it on the metal pronged stick and put it in the oil until its cooked.”
“Sounds like a lot of work to me.” She sang.
“Deal.” Alexis replied simply. About 30 minutes later, after finishing their salad, the oil came out and Shikamaru carefully set it on the burner and bringing the food. There was beef, chicken, shrimp, tuna, and veggies all laid out along with various sauces on the table and really hard bread. Shikamaru's revenge for Alex making him spill a drop of hot oil on himself.
“This is…Interesting…” Alex replied trying to word it the best she could as she looked at her piece of cooked meat.
“Its fun!” Alexis cried happily. Ed reached across to put his prong in, a reach that didn't get past Inuyasha.
“That reach a little far for you Ed?” He laughed.
“What are you saying?” Ed growled.
“OH nothing just that your arms are so short that they cant even reach the middle of the table. Do you need me to scoot your drink closer it's a good 3 inches away?”
“WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT PIECE OF RICE IS TEN TIMES BIGGER!” He screamed throwing a stick of bread and knocking the table just enough to tip the oil that splashed all over Sesshomaru's arm and the breadstick hit Whitney in the head.
“Haha Can you do that again, that was funny.”
“OH MY GOD!” Alex screamed rushing over. Sesshomaru was hissing in pain. “Whitney are you okay?”
“Yeah Whit are you okay?” Alexis asked as Whit held her hand and everyone crowded around her. Sesshomaru couldn't believe it.
“Oww, that hurt is there a bump there I think I feel one?” Whit asked moving her hand.
“Yeah I think I see a little pink dot forming there…” Alex said pointing to her forehead.
“Hello? My arm just got burned!” He growled clenching his teeth.
“Are you okay?” Inuyasha asked.
“Yea I am so sorry I meant to hit Inuyasha.” Ed justified.
“Well you missed, dude I was right across from you too. I can't believe you missed.” Inuyasha laughed.
“OH shut up!”
“Hello burns….” Sesshomaru interjected.
“Will you shut up Sesshomaru! Not everything is about you! Whit just got hit in the head with a really hard breadstick and she may have a concusion. Don't you even care?”
“Alex, its fine. I'm sure I'm ok…” Whit said softly holding her head.
“You're not fine, I think you need to go to the hospital. SOMEONE CALL 911!” Alex called out. Within a few minutes the paramedics arrived and came to the table, checking Whitney out, concluding she was fine.
“Well you are fine, so we shall go…”
“FOR GOD SAKES MY ARM IS BURNED DOES ANYONE CARE?” The paramedics rolled their eyes and checked out his arm finding it seriously burned.
“Holy crap we have to get him to the hospital asap!” The doctor cried.
~~*~*~*~*~*~*
“So was he okay?” Whit asked.
“No he died Whitney.” Alex said sarcastically, unfortunately Whit took it seriously and started to cry.
“Really?!?”
“Whit he's sitting next to you, clearly he didn't die.” Alex stated.
“Oh yeah…. So what happened after that?”
“Well I had to have my arm removed, luckily Demons can regenerate limbs. Unfortunately Alex walked in on one of the days I was and it didn't go well…”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alex walked down the hall over towards Whitney's room. As she passed by the bathroom she saw Sesshomaru shirtless. Which might have been sexy if there had been a deformed arm peaking out.
“OH MY GOD! EW THAT IS SO GROSS! EEWWWWWW!” Alex screamed covering her eyes. “KEEP THAT THING COVERED! EW! SO GROSS!” Alex screamed.
“WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT SOMEONES BOYFRIEND BURNED MY FUCKING ARM!”
“DON'T BLAME ME!”
“I BLAME YOU!”
“WELL……YOU SHOULDN'T!” She countered stomping off.
~*~*~*~*~*~*
Eventually they all fell asleep after laughing, telling a few more stories. Whitney was cuddling next to Sesshomaru as they sat closer to the table, laying against their bean bags. Ed and Roy had somehow shifted so they were laying against Alex, who fell asleep sitting up, mouth wide open, drool dripping down. Alexis and Inuyasha were the only ones awake. They sat there staring at the fire, just enjoying each others presence.
“Inuyasha, what was our first kiss like?” Alexis asked grabbing his hand.
“Amazing.”
“I know but tell me like where was it and stuff.”
“You kissed me on that first date at the hospital. You just went Inuyasha you're so manly, KISS ME! So I did.”
“No, seriously tell me.” Alexis whined.
“Ok… Well, it was right after our sixth date, I walked you up to your door and you started rambling on about the date and other shit so I just kissed you.”
“How romantic…”
“It was…until you giggled strangely and turned around running into the door.”
“That sounds like me…” Alexis said boredly. She turned her head and gave him a small kiss before snuggling into his chest. Nothing could ruin this moment.
“Alexis! Go get me some water!” Ok maybe something could.