Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Paranormal Envy ❯ Ack! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I had a really hard time with this chapter. I had two completely different ideas for it and threw them both away. So that's why it took me longer to update. Sorry! But here you go, you crazy kids!

"This is someone on the phone."

Yeah, yeah. Alright here you go!

The next few days with Envy were amazing. We hung out and talked. He told me about the history of the house among other things. He didn't say anything about his death, or his name, but I didn't pry to much. I was really starting to like him. He was unique. The outfit he was wearing was his favorite when he was alive. His mom and brother hated it, they said he was just being a show-off, but he didn't care. That was another thing he didn't get to into, his family. And again, I didn't ask to many questions.

(x)(X)(x)

Envy and I walked outside the house. It was starting to get dark. The sun was just starting to set over the tops of the trees. We were silent. We just walked side by side, admiring the colors of the leaves and the smell of the air. But that silence was ruined by me.

“I’ll race ya!” I shouted as I bolted off before Envy.

“Oh no you don’t!” He shouted after me. I turned my head slightly to give him a smile, but only to notice that he was right next to me. I gave him a quick look of shock, and he gave me a quick smirk.

“Think fast chibi!” He said. I didn’t realize what he said until it was to late. He stuck his foot out in front of mine, making me trip and fall on my face. Before I could eat too much dirt, I turned over so I was laying on my back, with my elbows propping me up.

“That was uncalled for!” I glared up at the sin standing in front of me.

“Eh, a lot of things I do are uncalled for.” He suddenly got on evil smirk on his lips. He knelt down, putting a knee between my legs and the other to the left of my leg. He moved so we were nose to nose. “Like this...” He said silkily. He leaned forward the rest of the way, making our lips connect. Electric bolts went up and down my spine. The feeling of Envy’s lips against mine was amazing. He deepened the kiss by slipping his tongue into my mouth, exploring it. I brushed my tongue against his and I felt him shiver ever so slightly. We soon broke from our ‘battle’, breathing heavily. He smiled at me again then began to lick and nibble at my neck. Earning him moans from me. He pulled down my shirt a little, placing kisses on my collar bone. While he was doing this, he was slowly sliding his hand from my hair down my chest, down my stomach, until...

“You ready for the real fun?”

(x)(X)(x)

My eyes shot straight open.

I just had a sex dream with a dead guy!

I was sweating slightly. That dream was actually kind of...nice. I went to sit up but found that hard. I looked down at my chest to find the wild haired teen laying there. I had my hand around his shoulders, holding him there. My eyes widened in horror. The guy I was just about to get fucked by was laying with me in bed. Since when did Envy sleep with me? Or sleep for that matter? I moved my hand off his shoulders and went to get up. Envy’s head moved so he was looking at me.

“Chibi-san? What’s the matter? You look... frightened?” Envy put the hand he had laying over my waist onto my stomach and began to sit up a little. Only when he added that pressure did I notice the throbbing in my groin. The effects of that dream hit me full on. Envy gave me a questioning look. My eyes widened.

“I...I-I’ll be right back!” I quickly threw Envy and my covers off of me and ran to the bathroom. I didn’t wait to listen to what Envy said. When I reached the bathroom, I quickly relieved myself of the after effect of the dream.

+

I went back to my room to find Envy sitting on my window sill looking out into the dark night. He turned around and gave me a knowing smirk. I blushed and walked back to my bed.

"Feel better?" He asked me with a light chuckle.

"Yes, no thanks to you!" Envy's eyebrows went up.

"Oh? And what exactly does that mean?" Right then, I remembered that I never told Envy about my sexuality. I didn't want him to be weirded out by me, but in a way, I knew he'd just laugh at me. I stopped where I stood by my bed and turned to the right of me to see the ghost watching me with a lazy grin. I opened my mouth to say something, but instead I just yawned. Sleep affecting my thinking and the dream replaying in my head, I suddenly got a smirk on my face. I walked over to where Envy was.

"Chibi... what are you doin'?"

"Something uncalled for." I almost laughed at myself for repeating what he said in my dream. I placed a hand on his shoulder and captured his lips in a small kiss. He must have been shocked at first but soon enough leaned into the kiss. It was exactly like how it was in the dream. Electric jolts went up and down my spine. I opened my eyes and pulled away before things could go further. I looked at him as he opened his eyes as well. He looked like he was in a daze. A smirk formed on my lips.

"So that's what it's like to kiss a ghost." He looked at me in shock. I was trying to cover up my own shock by saying that. He didn't say anything and I was becoming uncomfortable. It never accrued to me that he may not like guys. I wanted to slap myself. But I didn't. I turned around so my back was facing him.

"Eh." I shrugged and began to walk back to bed. That must have snapped Envy out of his state of shock.

" 'Eh'! What's that supposed to mean!" I shrugged again. I couldn't find my voice to say something. I couldn't believe I just kissed him. I couldn't, but I'm glad I did. Wah! No! He's a dead guy! He's a fucking ghost! I screamed at myself. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I suddenly was very embarrassed. I could feel the blush creep onto my cheeks. I didn't hear him walk over to me, but when I felt something lay on top of me, I pulled the covers down.

"Envy?" He pulled the covers out of my grasp and slid under them. He laid on top of me with his head on my chest.

" Is this okay?" He sounded a little sad. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around the teen.

"Yeah... This is perfectly fine." I soon fell asleep.

(x)(X)(x)

"Oh, um, sure." I was on the phone and I was dead tired. Roy called and woke me up at fucking 9:45 in the morning! How the hell he got my cell phone number, I will never know. He wouldn't tell me. In a way, I felt I was better off not knowing. I paces around my room as Envy watched me from my computer chair.

"So how about it? Meet me at the school and we'll go do something!" Roy repeated himself for like the 50th time. Since I was so tired, his words went in one ear and out the other I wasn't paying attention. But my body did know that I should be very very nervous because my heart was beating extremely fast. I didn't want to be alone with Roy!

"Like what?" I finally asked. He sighed with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"I don't know! We could start out by going to get some coffee and we'll go from there." I paused. I felt bad about leaving here, especially after last night. But since my only friend was inviting me to go somewhere, I didn't want to turn him down.

I sighed. "Fine! I'll be at the school in an hour."

"Alright! See you then!" I pressed 'end' and threw my phone and myself on the bed. I curled up into a ball, grabbing some covers and trying to go back to sleep.

"Oi, Oi, chibi-san! You can't sleep!" Envy began pulling the covers off of me. "You don't wanna miss your date with your new boyfriend." I could hear the evil grin in his voice. I froze from where I was fighting for the covers. I let it sink in, and I thought about the words. Repeated them in my head again. Then:

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! AND QUIT CALLING ME CHIBI!" I shouted. He laugh and shushed me by placing a finger on my lips. I glared at him, which soon turned into a questioning gaze.

"What else am I supposed to call you, chibi?" His lips curved up.

"My name." I stated dully.

"...And that would be...?" I stared at him in a confused, but blank state.

“You… don’t know my name?” Envy sat on the bed with his knees tucked under him.

“I wouldn’t have asked if I knew what it was, now would I ?” I shook my head slightly. I could have sworn I told him my name….

“Alright… Edward. That’s my name. So you better start calling me that.” I pushed the covers off of me and went to my dresser to get some clothes. First I needed a shower.

“Hahaha! Edo-chan!” He held his stomach and laughed at me.

“Well, it’s not any funnier than Envy! “ I shot back at him. He held up his hands defensively.

“That’s not what I meant! You just don’t seem like an ‘Edward’ to me.” I turned around and lifted an eyebrow at him. Mentally asking him what that was supposed to mean.

“It just seems that someone like you would have a different name!” He smiled at me. A real smile, not like a smirk. I blushed hard when I realized I was checking out the dead guy again. I turned back around.

“You’re so weird, Envy, but whatever floats your boat.” he laughed again.

“I haven’t heard that saying in forever! Haha! That’s so great!” He fell back, now laying on my bed with his head hanging up-side-down over the edge.

I shook my head and picked out a pair of dark blue jeans, a tight grey t-shirt that said ‘I need a nap.’, and a pair of boxers.

“I’m going to get a shower.” He sat up and watched me go towards the door.

“Hey, Edo-chan.” I twitched at the name. It was just as bad as ‘chibi-san’! I turned my head to look at him out of the corner of my eye. “Don’t take as long as you did last night!” I shot him a glare before opening my door and closing it softly. I went to take a shower, keeping what Envy said in mind. So I took twice as long in the shower than needed.

(x)(X)(x)

I met Roy at the school at 10 after 11. No matter how hard I try, I always get lost. Al and I always have to leave 15 minutes earlier than necessary because I just can’t learn my way around this place!

Like he said, we went to a local coffee shop. We sat there for about 30 minutes. He wasn’t so annoying out of school, really. He did say a couple of random things that made me wonder about him. Roy was 17, turning 18 in 3 weeks. He was graduating this year and would be going to Tokyo University for pyrotechnics (the art of making fireworks X . x ). He lives with his mother and younger sister, their father died a couple of years ago in a weird gardening accident (O.o).

“So what about you?” He asked. We were walking down the crowded streets to get to the park. Yeah, somehow, we ended up agreeing to go to the park.

“What do you wanna know?” I asked. I didn’t like to ramble like he did.

“Tell me about your family.” I shrugged. I told him about Alphonse. I told him that my mom had cancer, and wasn’t supposed to live much longer. He felt bad but I brushed it off.

“And my father… well. Let’s just not go there.” We had reached the park. It was big, but there weren’t many people. Maybe a few people running or skating for a morning exercise.

“Why? Something going on?” he asked. His voice was blank. No concern or wonder in his voice. I shrugged again.

“We just don’t get along.”

“Oh.”

We didn’t talk for a little while. We got some crepe at a stand near by and sat on a bench close to us. I yawned before I took a bit into the treat.

“Damn… why’d you have to wake me up so early?”

“ I dunno. I was just bored, and figured, since you’re still new to the place, that I’d show you around.”

“You were bored.. At 9:45 in the morning…?” he chuckled.

“Yeah. I wake up real early.” I looked at him with an eyebrow quirked but didn’t ask any questions. To be honest, I didn’t really care.

We hung out for a couple more hours. We caught up with Jean and a few other people, that I didn’t know, and we just ran around causing trouble and whatnot. Not really, we really just walked around and screamed. Oh well.

(x)(X)(x)

When I got home it was 3 in the afternoon and I was so tired. Not only did I not get a lot of sleep .:blush:., but I was running around and wasting the energy I didn’t have. As soon as I walked in the door, my brother was in my face.

“where were you!” he sounded panicked. I put my hands on his shoulders.

“I was out with some friends. Why are… what’s going on?” his eyes where filling with tears. He took a deep breath and said.

“Oka-san’s in the hospital!”

Oh no! I just.. didn't know where to end it. So there. Woo! A sex dream! Hahahahaha! Okay.

I forget else what I was gonna say down here so I'm going to stop wasting your time!

Please Review!