Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Paranormal Envy ❯ Oh! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]





“So Envy… why exactly are your remains in the bottom of my closet?”

It had been several days since the incident with Ho-Ho Papa. My mother was going to be coming home the next day. Al had finally talked to my father about what was going on between us, but it didn’t change much. Really, it made things worse, but I didn’t let Al know that. It didn’t matter anyways, Envy was always there with me and it made me feel a lot better. But it scared me a little. I’d been having a lot more.. Shall we say, intimate dreams about him. After him holding me like that, I couldn’t get him out of my head. And whenever I was home he was always around, sometimes wrapping his arms around my shoulders or my waist, and even twice he kissed my on the cheek when I left for school or whenever I came home. It left me blushing like crazy and he just laughed at my embarrassment.

“Oh yeah… I never did explain that did I?” Envy sat up on my bed and crossed his legs. He held on to his ankles for some sort of support. “Well… to be honest. I’m not really sure. Whenever I came to, I was on this bed,” he patted his hand next to him, “with my mother sitting at the end of my bed. She said something really weird and it pissed me off whatever it was, and I went to go strangle her I went right through her. Then I started sinking through the bed. But not I’m used to my new…” he paused. “…powers.” he nodded to himself as if in agreement. I rolled my eyes from the window sill where I was sitting. I looked at my computer. It was 11:52 at night.


“That still doesn’t explain why your bones are in my closet, baka.” Envy fell back onto the bed, still holding his ankles so his feet were in the air. He sighed.

“I already told you. I’m not sure why there are there. But I’m pretty sure those being there have something to do with me still being here.” he shrugged. “Oh well… at least I got to stay around long enough to see a cutie like you.” he winked. I rolled my eyes again and debated whether I should ask this question.

“So, um, Envy. What happened to your -err- mother and step father?” I wasn’t sure how he was going to take the question, but since he seemed alright talking about his death, I’m sure he wouldn’t be to upset about talking about how his mother died.

“Oh, hmm. My mother killed my step father and went crazy herself.” he laughed. “As if she wasn’t crazy enough! But anyways, she eventually killed herself.” I shuddered, not really wanting to know the answer to the question I was about to ask.

“Where did she… uh, kill herself?”

“Where? In your brothers room.” I shuddered visibly this time and Envy noticed. “Sickening isn’t it? Sorry.” He shrugged. “Oh yeah, and about the other 6 people. They were all buried, just in case you were wondering. They didn’t stick around here for long. Actually, by the time I came back, they were already gone.”

“…Oh. I’m sorry.” He suddenly sat up.

“What the hell are you sorry for?” he demanded. His tone startled me a little bit.

“It’s just… this seems like a tough subject to talk about. That’s all.” I didn’t continue, I was afraid I was going to go to far and say something stupid.

He laid back down, with his hands behind his head. “Don’t worry about it, chibi-san. I’m over it.”

“Oh…”

We were silent for a while, and it bothered greatly. Envy and I were never silent with each other. We always had something to talk about. I looked out the window while he looked at the head board of the bed. I was becoming more and more nervous with every second that passed by. Was he mad at me? Did I say something I shouldn’t have?

“So… any other people live here other than my family?” I broke the silence. I couldn’t help it. I turned to look at Envy but what I saw, scared me a little.

Envy was sinking through the bed, with a mischievous look on his face.

“WAIT! Envy! What are you doing?!” when I finished talking the only thing I saw was Envy’s hand wave at me before going into the bed. I had to admit that I forget sometimes that Envy’s is a ghost. I looked at my clock. Midnight, how ironic. I looked around my room for any sign of Envy.

None.

“Envy? Where are you?” I asked into the air. I looked around my room. I got off my window sill and walked so I was standing by my bed, holding onto the post. I stood still when I felt a distinctive finger run down my spine. I gulped.

“Envy?”

I felt my hair being lifted off my neck and being pulled in tugged in different directions. I just let Envy do whatever he felt like doing. When the tugging stopped I felt my newly knotted hair fall down on my back. I felt my hair that my hair had been put into a braid. I wasn’t used to it being this way so it felt strange.

“I love your hair down and all, but you need something new.” I felt Envy whisper into my ear. I abruptly turned around to face Envy, but he wasn’t there.

“Where are you? This is freaking me out.” I said. I wanted to know where he was at! I spun around looking for him. I could tell that he was laughing at me. I sat down on my bed after making myself so dizzy. I felt something somewhat heavy lay on my left leg. When I looked down, I saw Envy sitting on the floor with his folded arms on my leg with his head resting on top of them. He looked up at me with playful eyes.

“Yeah, that was real funny.” for the third time that night, I rolled my eyes at Envy. He smiled up at me. I real smile.

“How’d you do that?” I began to stroke his hair. He closed his eyes and leaned his head more onto my lap.

"I'm not sure. I just know how to do it." I didn't say anything in responce. I didn't feel there was a need to. I felt him shift slightly so that more of him was touching me. "Oh yeah, and to answer your question. Yes." I nodded even though he couldn't see me. I smiled. He looked so at peace whenever he was relaxed. I thought of something that made me chuckle. But that chuckle quickly turned into full out laughter.

"What's so funny, chibi-san?" Envy said this his eyes still closed. I continued to laugh, so I couldn't answer him. I couldn't stop laughing. That thought just hit me in a weird way. Finally, Envy sat up with an evil smirk.

"What is it?" He squeezed my knee, tickeling me. I laughed harder.

"S-stop... hahaha... it!!" He stood up so that he had better access to my body.

"Tell me what's so funny!" I leaned back to lay down. I squirmed under Envy who was now stradling me, holding me in place to tickle me. By now, I had tears streaming down my face. He finally stopped tickeling me and I got my breathing under control. The wild haired teen still sat ontop of me.

Placing his hands on his hips he said, "So what was so funny." I shook my head, a smile still plastered on my face. He sighed and leaned down, so that his elbows were now jabbing me in the chest. His face in his hands. I winced a little, but still held a smile. That damn smile was ruining everything!

"Tell me already! Damnit!" Envy said. I sighed and closed my eyes, my smile becoming much wider.

"I just realized that I'm a necrophiliac!" I began to laugh again. I felt so stupid admitting it outloud... and to myself. Envy got the evillest grin on his face. Although I didn't see it, I knew it was there.

"So you mean this...?" Envy leaned down and met my lips. He didn't waste any time before slipping his tongue into my mouth. This was exactly how it was in my dream. Absolutely amazing.

==========(x)====================(X)================(x)== ==================(X)============
(((((AL'S POV!!!)))))

I was running away from something. What was I running away from? I looked behind me and there, chasing after me was... A POSSESED CHRISTMAS TREE! I ran faster, it was catching up. The decorations were falling off as it chased after me. How it was walking or running... I honestly have no idea. But I do know that I need to get away from it and find my brother.

"Nii-san!!!" I shouted. I needed to find him and get away from the tree! He was going to do something bad to us! "NII-SAN!" Suddenly, I tripped. I rolled over on my back to find the tree standing right over me.

~~!!~~~!!~~

I sat straight up in my bed. I looked around my room. No christmas tree... Good. I sighed. I looked to my right at my digital clock. 12:23. I sighed again. I threw my covers off and got out of bed. I walked to my door and headed for the bathroom. But as soon as I stepped outside my door I heard something coming from my brothers room. Was that... moaning? I took a step closer to my brothers door. I put an ear up to the door, listening intently. There was definate moaning in there. I knocked softly on the door.

"Nii-san?" I whispered. Yeah like he would have heard that. I grasped the doorknob. Again I tried calling him. "Nii-san?" I opened the door and stepped in, not knowing what I was about to see. There on the bed was my brother with a, was that a guy?, on top of him. I mostly just saw the person on top of my brothers back, and nii-san's legs.

"NII-SAN!!" I said in shock. I saw Ed flinch and the person above him stop whatever he was doing. The person I didn't know, moved off of Ed, who sat up. The other guy had long black hair, and I've never seen him before in my life. Ed sat up on his elbows and looked at my with horror writen all over his face. I began to point everywhere with my hands, trying to find the words to say. I quickly came up with something.

"Ahh.. umm, I...I didn't mean to interupt, I mean umm... I'm just going to umm." I started to back out the door, step by step. I looked at the wall to the right of me, anywhere but at the bed. "I... I didn't know you had someone over... Umm..." I scratched the back of my head. "I'll just be.. leaving now..." With one last glance at the bed, I walked out of nii-san's room and into mine.

Of all things that night, that had to be the last thing that I would have expected.

==========(x)====================(X)================(x)= ===================(X)============

((((ED'S POV))))

I sat on my bed in shock. First of all, Al just walked in on me making out with someone, and second of all, AL COULD SEE THE GUY ON TOP OF ME?!?! That had to have been the biggest shock to me of all. My heart pounded in my chest. Did that mean that he--?

"Well, that was akward." Envy stated.

"Like I didn't notice. Why was it that he was able to see you?" I sat up entirely. Putting my face in my hands, I suddenly felt guiltly. I didn't even want him to know that I liked men, let alone catch me with one. I felt Envy sit next to me and wrap his arms around me.

"But anyways... shall we continue?" He asked seductively. I brought my hands down and gave him a look that said 'are you crazy?' I shook his arms off of me and stood up.

"In a minute. I need to talk to Al." Envy sat back on the bed. He must have been a little shocked that I said 'in a minute'. To be honest, I didn't mean to say that. I walked out of my room and straight into Al's room.

"Alphonse?" Al was sitting on his bed, writing something down. Probably a confession of insanity from the image. He looked up at me with a blank face. I looked at the floor and sat on the bed next to him. He looked at me, and I looked at the floor. I thought of how to word all the questions in my head. I took in a deep breath to say something, but Al beat me to it.

"Why was there a guy on top if you? And why is he here at 12:30 in the morning?" Al asked me. Sometimes, even I wonder who's the older one in the family.

"You could see the guy?" That sounded so stupid, and ridiculous to myself that I smacked my forehead.

"Uh, no I didn't." Al said sarcassically. He must be extremelly pissed off at me. "Why'd you ask such a stupid question?"

"Al, I have a question for you." Al's eyes stayed glued to the side of my face. "...Did you go in my closet?" I heard the sharp breath he took. There was silence for a minute.

"I did. I wanted to know what you were going on about. We've only been leaving here for almost 4 weeks and you've been acting different. You stay locked up in your room. And whenever we first moved here, you were going on about someone being in your room, a key, and some other weird stuff." 'Í wonder what ever happened to that key?' I asked myself.

"When did you go in there?"

"While you were out on Saturday." At least he wasn't trying to cover it up by saying he didn't.

"What did you see? When you looked in there?" I was still looking at the ground. I wasn't angry. I just wanted to know why.

He shrugged. "Nothing really. You don't have anything in there. But on the floor was some dust, I think. But I did see a latch thing. Whenever I pulled it up it was just more dust. Since this house is so old, I figured that it was just some weird place to put some dirt after sweeping it, or something."

"So you didn't do anything to the 'dust', right?" I looked at him with wide eyes. He was a little taken-back by my expression.

"No! ...It's not really dust is it?" I looked back at the floor and shook my head no. He muttered an 'I didn't think so.' and also looked at the ground. "What is it really?" he asked softly.

"If I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me."

"Just tell me anyways." I leaned down, so my head was between my knees. I randomly felt like throwing up. I swallowed hard. Which just made my stomach feel worse. I don't understand why everytime I talk about Envy's bones, I get sick.

"Human remains." Al's head whipped around, to give me a disbelieving look. "I told you you wouldn't believe." I sat up a little, but only to put my elbows on my knees with my face in my hands. The urge to throw up was even stronger. I sat up straight, it didn't help. I ran out of Al's room into the bathroom where I started to vomit. Al came in after me.

"Are you okay?" He asked from the doorway. I nodded before I began to vomit again.
(x)(X)(x)

"Envy... This is my brother Alphonse. Al, this is Envy. The bastard that's been bothering me for the past couple of weeks." Envy said a quick 'hey!' before shaking my brothers hand. Well, they didn't really shake hands. Envy did the same thing from when we met, he let Al's hand go straight through his. Al quickly squeeled and backed away. Envy, of course, laughed.

"Quit that!" I said. It wasn't until after I was sick that we were being so loud. My father came out to yell at me for being sick. He claimed that I was throwing up because I was drunk, or on drugs, or something of that sort. Al told him that I was just had the flu. So he went back to sleep. Now we were in my room, and I was feeling VERY uncomfortable. Now my brother knows that I was just kissing a fucking ghost. That thought made me shiver. Al and Envy gave me a weird look.

I waved a hand at them. "I'm still feeling a little sick..." Envy shrugged and Al gave me a sympathetic look, but turned back to talk to Envy. I walked over to my bed and got under the covers. I was weak from throwing up so much. I heard them lower their voices and Al walk out of my room after turning off the light.

"Edo? Are you alright?" Envy sat on the bed, and rubbed my back.

"Yeah. It's just..." I turned over so that I was now facing him. "..why is it that whenever I talk about the closet I feel like I'm going to be sick?" Envy looked down at me with concern. He shook his head.

"I'm not sure Edo-chan. Must be something with you." He shrugged and laid down next to me. He made sure not to put his arm around my stomach, the pressure of his arm might make me sick again. Envy leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"'Night, Edo."

"Night."

(x)(X)(x)

Sorry... I'm really dissapointed with this chapter. Sorry!! The next chapter will be better... even though I'm having major writers block, which sucks sooo badly. But yeah. Next chapter will be here soon enough, but it might a while! Sorry!

Please Review and if you want, give me some ideas!! Thank you!!!!

Good day!