Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Awakening ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey there guys! Um, this is just something i came up with. I got really bored in health class so i began writing.

This is just a OneShot. That is unless I get a lot of reviews that tell me i should do otherwize.


Envy's a vampire. Alchemy does not exsist and Ed has his limbs! Alright.

Here we go!

[EdxEnvy]

_X_X______X_X_X_XXX_XX_X__X__X__X__X_X_:KXM



A vampire lurked outside the window of an old victiorian house. He smiled wickedly when he saw a golden haired figure sleeping on the couch, book lying over his chest. With unbelievable speed and grace, the vampire opened the front door of the house. The vampire looked around the lower level of the house to make sure there weren't any servants awake. He quickly walked over to the sleeping boy and removed the book that had been place on his chest. The dark creature slowly climbed on top of the sleeping boy, and stradled his waist. This made the boy stir in his sleep, but moved so that the vampire had better access to his neck. The vampire smiled, and stroked same golden bangs out of the boys eyes. The vampire's dark long hair covered his face as he bent down and sunk his teeth into the boy's neck.

The boy's eyes shot open. He tried sitting up but found that impossible. The boy, became extremelly scared when he felt blood run down to the back of his neck. The dark demon began licking the blood off of his neck. The boy tried to scream but couldn't find his voice. The golden haired boy felt light-headed and weak. The vampire sat up placing his hands on either side of the now shaking boy. The frightened boy moved his hands to cover his neck trying to hide it from the long haired figure on top of him. The vampire laughed.

"Long time no see. Geez, Edward. I didn't know you were so easily frightened!"

The frightened boy's, now known as Edward, eyes became feirce and angry.

"Envy! You bastard! What the hell are you doing?!" Edward growled. Envy just gave him an evil smirk.

"I just thought I'd introduce you to my new way of life! I figured you'd enjoy it just as much as I do and now we can be with each forever!" Envy snuggled his head into Ed's neck, which was still being covered by his hands. "I missed you! It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has been. How long now?" Ed closed his eyes and snuggled against Envy.

"Three years? Wow. Oh yeah and by the way..." Envy lowered his voice and moved his mouth closed to Ed's ear. "...you're going to die." Ed's eyes became wide again. Envy sat up and began rubbing his hands up and down Ed's chest. Ed made no movement to stop him. The vampire stopped fingering patterns on the boy's chest and leaned on his hands, putting his elbows on either side of the blond. "I really missed you." Envy gave Ed a small but tender kiss on the lips. Envy pulled away and stood up, leaving Ed to lie weak and confused on the couch.

"I'll be back for you tomorrow at midnight. Be waiting at the window over there for me." Envy pointed to the window behind him. "Make sure to be awake. And I'll say right now. Tomorrow is going to suck for you." He winked, even though Ed couldn't see it, it was so dark in there, and left. It looked like he just disappeared, he moved so quickly. Ed wondered why Envy was suddenly back.

Envy had left the small town that they lived in, in search of something better. Ed had never told Envy about the crush he had on the long haired man. Envy is a few years older than himself, but liked him none-the-less.

With thoughts about Envy and why his deck was bothering him so much, he fell asleep, clutching his neck.

-____________________XXX_X_________XXX_X_X__X__X___________X XX_X_X___X__________X_X__X___X__X___X


"Nii-san! Nii-san! What's the matter with you?!" Ed woke up to find his younger brother crouching down next to the couch. Al was shaking and screaming at Ed, trying to wake him up. "Nii-san! You have blood on your neck!" Ed slowly began to open his eyes but found that painful whenever his eyes met the sunlight coming through the window.

"Ah! Al, could you shut the blinds for me?"

"Ah, um, alright." Alphonse got up and closed the curtians over the big window. "What's wrong, Nii-san?"

"Nothing, I just had a strange dream last night. And now...." Ed slowly sat up, but quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Alphonse ran after him, but Edward slammed the door in his younger brothers face. Ed sat in the bathroom for a good 20 minutes, throwing up. When he finally came out, he was weak and shakey. He didn't stay out of the bathroom long before he ran back into it, throwing up again. Ed took a shower and felt a little better but now his head was throbbing. When the blond got out of the shower he examined his neck. He managed to get all the blood off in the shower, but when he looked at his neck, he expected to see two puncture wounds. Instead he found what looked like the smallest and lightest bruise ever. He ran a hand over his neck. It was a little painful, but the slightest pain in his neck made him feel like he was going to vomit again. Ed slowly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom, feeling extremelly nausious and has a throbbing headache.

Ed walked upstairs, holding his stomach, up to his room. Damnit! Envy was right. Today really does suck. Ed thought gravely. The blond walked up to his room, but not beforing stopping at what would be his parents bedroom. Ed's mother died of a plague that had been going around, and after she died, their father left them and died in battle, leaving the two young boys the rights to the house. The boys were 8 and 9, they had no idea what to do, but they've been living in that house alone with just the few servants for 8 years.

Sighing, Ed contuined to walk to his bedroom. He opened the door and saw one of the servants in there, tiding up. "Oh hello, Iris."

"Ah, Hello. Master Edward. Master Alphonse told me that you weren't feeling well, so I brought you a cold cloth for your head. I hope that's alright." Iris said, bowing. Ed shook his hand in responce.

"I thought I told you not to call me or Al 'master'!" Ed laughed. But quickly regretted it when his stomach gave another lurch. Ed gagged, but held it back. Ed bent over holding his stomach.

"Master Ed, are you alright?!" Iris said startled. Ed shook his hand out again to stop her.

"I-I'll be fine. I just need some rest is all..." Ed felt weaker than he had ever felt before in his life. Wait, what was it that Envy said? "You're going to die."? What did that mean? Maybe I'm just making all this up in my head. Maybe Envy never did come back last night and it was just a weird dream I had... Edward thought, before he stopped thinking and ran to his closests garbage can and began to throw up again. Ed leaned his head against the rim of his garbage can for a couple of minutes. Damnit Envy. What the hell did you do to me?!

_____________~~~______________

Ed woke up around 11:15 feeling better. His headache wasn't as bad and he didn't feel nausious, but he felt exhausted. Slowly, as not to strain himself, he got up and went downstairs. He went to the kitchen only to find his younger brother, sleeping with his head on the table. The older boy nudged his younger brother.

"Al! What are you doing?" Al sat up and stretched.

"Huh? Hm?" Al said, not even bothering to open his eyes. Ed chuckled.

"Al, what were you doing sleeping at the table?" Ed asked, grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"Uh, I was waiting for you to wake up. Nii-san!!! Are you alright?!" Edward turned around and looked in surprise at his younger brother.

"What is it Al?"

"You're deathly pale!" Al stood up and went to walk over to his brother. Ed knocked the hand away that Al meant to put up to Ed's forhead.

"I'm fine, just a little tired. You should go to bed, Alphonse." Ed said, turning around and walking over to the sink, fulling his glass with cold water.

"Um, okay. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Honestly, don't worry about me." Ed said with a weak smile.

"Alright. Good night, Nii-san." Alphonse went to walk away, but before he could get two steps away, he felt two strong arms wrap around his shoulders. "Ni-Nii-san?"

"Good night Al. I love you."

"Good night, Nii-san." Al said, unfolding Ed's arms and walking upstairs. Ed felt like he had to say it just once. Just to say that he loved his little brother. Al had always been with him, forever. And after tonight, he had a strange feeling that he could never call this place 'home' again.

_______XZ_XZ___X_X___ZX_____X__________XXZ_XZ__X__________X _Z_Z_X__X_ZX__Z______

At midnight, Ed sat on the window seal of the big window that looked out into the front yard. He waited for Envy to show up and explain what the hell was going on with him. Ed was lost in his thoughts, he didn't even hear someone come up behind him.

"Boo!" Envy said in Ed ear. Ed almost yelled but the dark creature covered his mouth to quiet him. Ed turned around and looked Envy in the face. Envy smiled evilly.

"Are you ready for me to tell you how you'll be living the rest of your life?" Envy said, taking a step back and holding a hand out to Edward. The blond eyed his hand cautiously, but took it. Envys grin grew wider.

___________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Well, there ya go. This is a oneshot. But if the people demand it, I will make another chapter for the hell of it. heh... oh well. Review and tell me what you think. I know it's REALLY weird but yeah. Vampires are cool! yup. alright. Thanks

READ AND REVIEW!