Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Awakening ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here ya go! I've writen another chapter for the few who reviewed! If you have any questions review! thanks!

Edward had followed Envy down their backyard and into the woods. They walked in silence. Edward was weak and was becoming uncomfortable.

“Envy…” The shorter boy said. Stopping in his tracks, Envy turned around and looked at the blond with interest. Edward blushed under the taller mans gaze.

“Um, I was just wondering where we’re going and what the hell you did to me.” His voice was uneasy. Envy gave him a dark smile. His long hair covered most of his face giving him a sinister look.

“I’ve made you into something that will let you live forever.”

“B-But, last night you told me I was going to die?” Envy walked up to Edward who took a step back. Envy grabbed Ed’s shoulder and looked him in the eye. Ed gazed into Envy’s pale, lifeless eyes.

“Envy, what the hell happened to you? To me? Tell me what’s going on.” Ed demanded, taking a hold of Envy’s wrists. Envy sighed and shook his head. “Tell me! I have a right to kn-!” Ed was cut off when he suddenly broke away from Envy and ran behind a tree, throwing up. Slowly, Ed walked up behind the tree Ed was crouching behind.

“You’re dying.” The darker man said in an emotionless voice.

“So…so this is what dying feels like, huh?” Ed said sarcastically, but weak. Envy chuckled when Ed started throwing up again. Envy flipped his long hair behind his shoulder and knelt down next to the weak boy.

“Last night, when I bit your neck, I gave you something, oh… I guess you could call it a virus if you want. It’s kind of like that. When you get infected with it, it never goes away. The only way it does go away is if you die. Ha ha, that’s not to likely though.” Ed stood up using the tree as support.

“So what you’re saying is that, I’m dying right now, but yet it’s not easy to die at all? You aren’t making any sense, Envy.” Ed’s voice was shaky, but he stood up and took a few steps before stumbling, having Envy catch him before he fell.

“Basically.”

They continued to walk further down the dirt path. Deeper and deeper they went into the wood. Edward didn’t know where they were. It was dark and he was tired. Envy sighed.

“You human body is dying. You’re new body and life will be born tonight.” The blond stared at the taller man in astonishment. Ed was scared and confused, but curious all the same. Ed let go of Envy, falling to the ground. He began to vomit again. Envy knelt down beside ed, pushing some hair out of his pale face.

“I made you a vampire like myself is all.” His voice was rather serious. Envy heard soft sobs. He noticed that the boy’s small frame was shaking. Tears began to fall to his knees.

“I’ll start from the beginning.” Envy sat down on the damp ground. “When I still live in this little town of Whitehall, I was very reckless. I wanted to be noticed. Nobody every liked me. They thought I was cursed, and hopeless. Most people wouldn’t even look at me. Everyone thought something bad about me. Everyone. Even your younger brother who loves everything a little too much, and you.” Ed still hadn’t looked up from where his tears had landed.

“My mother and older brother died from the plague, so it was just me and my father. I never told anyone this, but my father used to rape me. That’s why I ran off. I went to stay with you for a few nights. Do you remember that?” Ed nodded. “I couldn’t stay in that house. There was to much ‘love’ there. It was a strange feeling for me. I ran off. Not knowing what would happen next. When I met someone. And that’s how I become this. Through that ‘someone’.” Envy sighed, recalling the memory of becoming what he is today.

Ed swallowed hard and said, “Then why did you come back? Why me?”

“Because,” Envy wrapped an arm around Ed’s waist, trying to comfort him. “Because I wanted to be with you. There’s something about you that I can’t shake. You’re smart, nice, rich, and over all you’re good-looking. You were the one person I knew would like to live forever, trying to fulfill your life. I always thought that you were so generous, so that you could do something to fulfill your life.” Ed’s brilliant eyes met Envy’s empty ones. Envy stroked Ed’s arm. The blond started to become uncomfortable under his gaze and turned away.

“Come on.” Envy said, standing up and pulling Ed with him. Ed didn’t move.

“I-I can’t move my legs. I feel so weak.” Ed admitted shamefully. Envy looked at Ed and thought. The dark man bent down and picked Ed up bridal style.

Ed was about to protest but was cut off. “We need to go. If you can’t walk then you are really dying.” Envy moved so fast that Ed couldn’t keep up with his movements. He tried to watch the trees as they went by, but Envy’s speed was incredible. Envy stopped a few minutes later when they reached a small cemetery.

“We’re going to where I’ve been sleeping. We have to share a coffin.” Envy said thoughtfully.

Ed looked worried. “C-coffin!”

“Yeah, the mausoleum over there is where it’s at.” Envy nodded his head towards the stone building. Envy opened the door for Edward and stepped in, but Envy stayed out.

“Are you coming in?” He asked nervously.

“No, I’ll be back in a little bit. Don’t fall asleep.” He began to close the door but Edward stopped it.

“Where are you going?”

“To kill.” He smirked and closed the door. Leaving Ed in a dark, small building.

Short it's so short! I had to write it really quickly while i was at my dad's! Gomen!